Lynda Carters WW vs Nortons Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Fight in NYC.

Who wins?

The Nuul
Bump

h1a8
Nortons Hulk is very weak. 10tonner maybe? He couldn't even break a iron chain. He didn't have a healing factor. Was too slow in speed and reactions to fight the amped soldier. WW on the other hand is possibly the same strength or a little stronger. But she has fighting skills and reflexes good enough to block bullets. I say she wins mostly due to this Hulk not having a healing factor and being inferior in reactions and fighting ability.

Master Court
Originally posted by h1a8
Nortons Hulk is very weak. 10tonner maybe? He couldn't even break a iron chain. He didn't have a healing factor. Was too slow in speed and reactions to fight the amped soldier. WW on the other hand is possibly the same strength or a little stronger. But she has fighting skills and reflexes good enough to block bullets. I say she wins mostly due to this Hulk not having a healing factor and being inferior in reactions and fighting ability.

Ten tonner? He pitched a boulder bigger than him over the horizon. He pitched the engine block hard enough to send the other jeep gliding across the field and exploding against the other vehicle.

And the chain? We all know chains are the strongest thing in existence. Remember Superboy tugging that galaxy?

He did have a healing factor. What they cut from the end of the movie was a scene where Banner blows his brains out but Hulk's-out instead of dropping dead. They just didn't emphasize his HF like Ang Lee's re-envisioning of Shrek. What's more, the only thing that ever hurt Hulk was Abomination. Even in the comics, Hulk's wounds last longer if they're caused by someone really powerful. Additionally, aggravated damage seems to last longer, and Abom did grind his wound a little bit.

And the soldier? PIS. If he couldn't land anything on him, there's no way he could've beat Abomination, especially considering Abom's suppose to be this uber badass fighter. But Hulk did have the reaction speed to block those grenade shots. If I recall correctly, only one or two actually got through.

And finally; fighting ability. Blonksy was the "ace" of the team. A veteran and decorated badass. And then he got pretty much the same powers as the Hulk. Hulk still beat him.

... Just sayin...

psycho gundam
haha

h1a8
Originally posted by Master Court
Ten tonner? He pitched a boulder bigger than him over the horizon. He pitched the engine block hard enough to send the other jeep gliding across the field and exploding against the other vehicle.

And the chain? We all know chains are the strongest thing in existence. Remember Superboy tugging that galaxy?

He did have a healing factor. What they cut from the end of the movie was a scene where Banner blows his brains out but Hulk's-out instead of dropping dead. They just didn't emphasize his HF like Ang Lee's re-envisioning of Shrek. What's more, the only thing that ever hurt Hulk was Abomination. Even in the comics, Hulk's wounds last longer if they're caused by someone really powerful. Additionally, aggravated damage seems to last longer, and Abom did grind his wound a little bit.

And the soldier? PIS. If he couldn't land anything on him, there's no way he could've beat Abomination, especially considering Abom's suppose to be this uber badass fighter. But Hulk did have the reaction speed to block those grenade shots. If I recall correctly, only one or two actually got through.

And finally; fighting ability. Blonksy was the "ace" of the team. A veteran and decorated badass. And then he got pretty much the same powers as the Hulk. Hulk still beat him.

... Just sayin...

Ok 15-20 tons tops but no more than that. He struggled in everything he lifted. Hulk in comics always snaps chains like they're paper. As with the HF he didn't heal when the lightning struck him but thanks for the info on him healing from the gunshot. I though the people who made the movie lost their minds and completely erased Hulk's HF. You know Hulk didn't have a HF in the 70's show. This movie was supposed to be in the same style of that old show (to please the old fans of Hulk).

And I wasn't really referring to Hulk's reactions but his attack speed.

Stoic
What did Lynda Carter ever do in that show that would place her in the same ballpark with the Hulk? I mean she did have some great assets but that's about it.

h1a8
Originally posted by Stoic
What did Lynda Carter ever do in that show that would place her in the same ballpark with the Hulk? I mean she did have some great assets but that's about it.
She's nowhere near the same ballpark as the Hulk in general (the comic one). We are arguing Norton's Hulk which is a fairly weak Hulk.

She didn't have much either and probably loses here. I just give her better fighting skills, the lasso, class 10-15 strength (lifting a truck and easily bending iron bars is all I can remember as a child since I've seen the show) and lastly the reflexes to block bullets.

I am somewhat bias towards fighting ability, speed, and reflexes. But maybe Norton's Hulk win, especially now knowing he indeed has a HF.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.