batman vs this guy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mummy_guy
http://www.theglobalcollector.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/untitled.bmp

by the way does anyone knows what comics is that? and who is the girl?

chomperx9
looks like a yellow lantern

not sure who the chick is

Bouboumaster
Batman get his ass stomped when Prime put his finger on him.

mummy_guy
so this is the yellow lantern? and who is the girl?

iceman24567
First off thats not a girl and Prime is not a yellow lantern

mummy_guy
Originally posted by iceman24567
First off thats not a girl and Prime is not a yellow lantern

who is prime? and weho is the person that gets his arm ripped off? does anyone got the scans of this event? or at least can tell me what comics and issue was that?

Wild Shadow
his name is risk i believe..... he joined the teen titans east coast deathstrokes team

chomperx9
Originally posted by iceman24567
First off thats not a girl and Prime is not a yellow lantern the logo on his shirt matches the yellow lanterns

thanos-prime
he was a yellow lantern

Wild Shadow
if we are talking about superboy prime he was a herald to the anti monitor but her never wore a ring

mummy_guy
so thats super boy prime ripping out the arm of risk from teen titans, does anyone have scans of that fight? and the arm ripping?

Wei Phoenix
Batman beats his ass. Prime is going to need more feats than ripping a man's arm off. shifty

mummy_guy
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Batman beats his ass. Prime is going to need more feats than ripping a man's arm off. shifty

thats not just any man its someone who is 6 times stronger then the averege man but i guess batman can pull out a win due to his fighting skills

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by mummy_guy
thats not just any man its someone who is 6 times stronger then the averege man but i guess batman can pull out a win due to his fighting skills

Physical strength does not equal durability.

mummy_guy
Physical strength does not equal durability.

thats the point its stated that his strength reflexes and durability are 6 times of an averege man

mummy_guy
alright jokes aside... tell me you arent really trying to prove batman can take on superboy prime? please tell me

Wei Phoenix
thats the point its stated that his strength reflexes and durability are 6 times of an averege man

Even so, 6 average men would get whooped by Batman.

mummy_guy
Even so, 6 average men would get whooped by Batman.

again please dont tell me you really are trying to prove batman can take out superboy prime sad

KingD19
6 average men would either be vaporized by heat vision, or beaten to death in a few seconds by SBP.

Wei Phoenix
alright jokes aside... tell me you arent really trying to prove batman can take on superboy prime? please tell me

If you really feel that way then why would you make the thread? Prime gets stomped by Batman easy peasy Taiwaneezy. What happens when he surprises him with kryptonite from the Prime Universe, just to smash it himself and own him without it? Do you even read Batman?

mummy_guy
If you really feel that way then why would you make the thread? Prime gets stomped by Batman easy peasy Taiwaneezy. What happens when he surprises him with kryptonite from the Prime Universe, just to smash it himself and own him without it? Do you even read Batman?

well actually i found that scan and wanted to know who is the guy in the scan and whos arm he is ripping out but this is the vs forum right? so i had to make this thread lligal somehow stick out tongue

Wei Phoenix
The snack bar is still open though.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=346614&pagenumber=386#post12238427

KingD19
The messed up part, is that Batman probably wins.

-Pr-
spite thread. closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.