Fantastic4 vs x-men team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raptor22
fantastic4 vs morph, jean(classic no Phoenix), colossus, and iceman. no bfr, no prep.

peejayd
Originally posted by Raptor22
fantastic4 vs morph, jean(classic no Phoenix), colossus, and iceman. no bfr, no prep.

* so basically, it's:

Reed vs Morph... draw
Sue vs Jean... Jean
Ben vs Piotr... draw
Johnny vs Bobby... Bobby

* X-men wins... smile

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by peejayd
* so basically, it's:

Reed vs Morph... draw
Sue vs Jean... Jean
Ben vs Piotr... draw
Johnny vs Bobby... Bobby

* X-men wins... smile

Jean over Sue? Are you sure?

And don't forget: FF4 have an advantage in the fact that they are a team for more than 40 years!

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

And don't forget: FF4 have an advantage in the fact that they are a team for more than 40 years!

that would be a major hindrance due to old age cool

DarthDaniel1001
laughing
The Fantastic Four still win. Remember, these guys don't age in real time.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
laughing
The Fantastic Four still win. Remember, these guys don't age in real time.

Thanks to Richards! Reed is just that damn good! Suck on THAT, nature!

-Pr-
X-Men. Bobby is damn near unkillable for any of the F4 team.

Raptor22
pr do u think it would be possible for sue to trap bobby in a bubble before he disperses and toss him in space for a bfr if it was allowed?

Survivor19
Not if Jean fries her mind.

Lord Feron
pr do u think it would be possible for sue to trap bobby in a bubble before he disperses and toss him in space for a bfr if it was allowed?

He being is psionic (yep bad spelling) I think thats the term. I mean there not really a way of physically trapping Bobby unless you some how shock knock him out and he is dormant or you **** with his mind. So he can just leave the bubble no problem and process any other molecular form of water.

-Pr-

what feron said:

Originally posted by Lord Feron
He being is psionic (yep bad spelling) I think thats the term. I mean there not really a way of physically trapping Bobby unless you some how shock knock him out and he is dormant or you **** with his mind. So he can just leave the bubble no problem and process any other molecular form of water.

while i think bobby is susceptible to telepathy, i don't think sue's powers particularly qualify...

redhotrash
Iceman is too much, anything Sue could do to him would leave her vulnerable to Jean.

rotiart
If Jean and sue were reversed... Game would be a lot different

peejayd
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

* yeah, i'm sure of it... while Jean can manage to somehow wave off any/some projectile Sue might dish out, Sue, on the other hand is very much susceptible to Jean's mental attack... i know they're both psionics but Sue is more on creating solid constructs while Jean's is more on mental (inside the mind) attacks... Jean might be able to wave off any/some projectiles due to her telekinesis which was stated able to "grasp objects in Earth orbit and manipulate hundreds of components in mid-air in complex patterns"...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.