Aunt May vs Aunt May

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

peejayd
* ok, so kill me... i have nothing to do...

* Jackal managed to create gazillions of Aunt May clones for reasons i don't know why... Aunt May 1 was bitten by a radioactive spider which grants her Spider-man's powers... Aunt May 2 was abducted by Weapon X and fused her skeleton with adamantium, with claws... these Aunt May clones possess the normal human strength of a woman of her age, height, and build who engage in moderate regular exercise...

* who wins? stick out tongue

* and by the way, this thread is open for endless possibilities whether an Aunt May clone is bombarded by gamma radiation, or cosmic rays in space, or injected by a super-soldier serum, or getting blind and having radar sense, or having a mutant DNA... big grin

* your choice... smile

chomperx9
aunt may wins

mummy_guy
Originally posted by chomperx9
aunt may wins

sorry but i just dont see aunt may being able to defeat aunt may

SamZED
What my sig says.

Survivor19
Aunt may for the epic stomp.

PRAYERRUN
laughing

peejayd
* Aunt May rules... laughing

chomperx9
Originally posted by mummy_guy
sorry but i just dont see aunt may being able to defeat aunt may WTF you talking about aunt may owns aunt may anytime.

plutomic
So basically you are saying it's an old woman who can shoot web vs an old woman with an adamantium skeleton and claws, with no healing factor?

They both lose. The one with the skeleton would quickly slice up the spider powered one, and the soon after die from blood loss.

DRAW!

Parmaniac
Originally posted by chomperx9
WTF you talking about aunt may owns aunt may anytime.

no way man

Originally posted by plutomic
So basically you are saying it's an old woman who can shoot web vs an old woman with an adamantium skeleton and claws, with no healing factor?

They both lose. The one with the skeleton would quickly slice up the spider powered one, and the soon after die from blood loss.

DRAW!

you should read more Amazing Aunt May comics and stop wanking about Aunt May: Origins smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.