Bardock42 Appreciation Thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
This is NOT a Bardock42 social thread.

Post things you like about Marius here. Quote him, post a memory, etc.

Love ya, Marius.

Syren
Just what are you trying to do? detective

Bardock42
Originally posted by Syren
Just what are you trying to do? detective

I made a thread about stupid things he says in the new forum and told him I would. That's his response.

It's not bad, really, makes me look like a giant dick.

Syren
Originally posted by Bardock42
I made a thread about stupid things he says in the new forum and told him I would. That's his response.

Ah, I see. Continue laughing out loud

Ultimate Wil
he's bardock, what else is there to like about him? Nothin'

steverules_2
...I'm gonna be on TV and I get no appreciation thread about me glare

Ultimate Wil
hell yeah you will, not by me though steve big grin

steverules_2
Originally posted by Ultimate Wil
hell yeah you will, not by me though steve big grin

If I dont get one then u can make me one

Ultimate Wil
u got it dude

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bardock42

I'm quite sure I made this thread first.

Vinny Valentine
Bardock is fail.

Ultimate Wil
bardock is a g.

~Wålshy~
a german

Ultimate Wil
hahaha, no

dadudemon
Damn, lol. I didn't know so many people here didn't like Bards. Their singing his praises on the other forum.

He's not so bad, really. He's perfect at get a brutally honest opinion from, which I take advantage of, often.

Robtard
I fondly recall one of my first long discussions with Bardock42, it was in the pedophilia thread. Our discussion somehow swayed to the ultimate question: "What came first, the chicken of the egg?"

Happy to say, we solved it.

Mairuzu
this site sucks

new one is better

Ultimate Wil
Originally posted by Mairuzu
this site sucks

new one is better

laughing out loud

Sancty
Originally posted by dadudemon
Damn, lol. I didn't know so many people here didn't like Bards. Their singing his praises on the other forum.
awebrow

dadudemon
Originally posted by Sancty
awebrow

I'm was being serious. I didn't think there'd be this stark dichotomy for Bardock. I'd definitely think for RJ, but not for Bardock.

Anyway, there was the one time I was asking questions about government and Bardock linked me to a libertarian site that explained tons of stuff. Was very helpful in expanding my understanding.

~:Mr.Anderson:~
bard's a douche, but that's why we love him.

Syren
Originally posted by ~:Mr.Anderson:~
bard's a douche, but that's why we love him.

Bardock42
Who are you people?

Mairuzu
Your brother.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Your brother.

I know who you are, Steve. Those other guys I mean.

Naz
I love it when I log on to MSN and say hi to Bardocky, and then he calls me a whore. It's the highlight of my day.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Naz
I love it when I log on to MSN and say hi to Bardocky, and then he calls me a whore. It's the highlight of my day.

You're welcome.

Fëanor
I know this guy...all around nice guy he is. Full of vim and vigor. Witty and an intelligence that knows no bound. Handsome in the way a handsome man is. Well read in the arts and the sciences and a lover of Platonic philosophies. Yes...I do know this guy.

Syren

the.kenzo
I don't mind Bards. He gives me lots of shit, but he's also not a dick about it. He can be a nice guy to talk to when you want a serious conversation.

how can someone give you shit and not be a dick about it? seems like a paridox to me...

the.kenzo
Because...when he gives me shit it's done in either a funny way or he's not even serious to begin with?

i see.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.