If you could play the role of someone in A Star Wars Movie or Book

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MasterAshenVor
Who would you take the role as?

I would take Peter Cushing's Role as Grand Moff Tarkin or Admiral Gillad Paellron

mattatom
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor

I would take Peter Cushing's Role as Grand Moff Tarkin or Admiral Gillad Paellron Kyp Durron, two of a kind.

Hewhoknowsall
Luke.
Or Yoda. I could've found out Sidious earlier and killed him.
Or Mace. I would've killed him quickly and not have died.
Or Sidious, only after conquering the Republic I become all nice and friendly and benevolent. That way the rebels will decide that they enjoy living under me, so I stay in rule for the rest of my life and my clone lives without getting thrown down a big shaft and there's peace. Plus I have the clones set their blasters to stun during order 66, so the jedi survive and become my personal agents/government advisers instead of dying. And everybody is happy.

mattatom
Hmm all the powerhouses. Making up for something?

Hewhoknowsall
Kyp Durron is a powerhouse too, fool.

mattatom
Not really. Plus I liked Kyp pre him becoming a Jedi.

BruceSkywalker
LOTF and NJO Luke

Darth Subjekt
Sidious

MasterAshenVor
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Luke.
Or Yoda. I could've found out Sidious earlier and killed him.
Or Mace. I would've killed him quickly and not have died.
Or Sidious, only after conquering the Republic I become all nice and friendly and benevolent. That way the rebels will decide that they enjoy living under me, so I stay in rule for the rest of my life and my clone lives without getting thrown down a big shaft and there's peace. Plus I have the clones set their blasters to stun during order 66, so the jedi survive and become my personal agents/government advisers instead of dying. And everybody is happy.

Lol at reason for Sidious. Then maybe you could make ewok's ur personal friends and the Death Star will be a big ball of Love that shoots out ewoks at an ultra high level of magnitude

Darth Subjekt
lol @ magnitude used incorrectly.

~:Mr.Anderson:~
our shields can't repel ewoks of that magnitude!

I would rather be someone maybe a bit more obscure.

Cade Skywalker, maybe, revan, definitely... maybe anakin. amateur as i am, i would be a better actor.

those would be mty prefered roles, but i would take any job offered to me from lucasarts.

mattatom
I do like Cade... Cade, Kyp, Kyle, Jaden. Mhm...

cade's pretty cool. a drug addicted antihero who, while being insanely powerful, doesn't want to be a jedi?

that's just badass.

mattatom
Originally posted by ~:Mr.Anderson:~
cade's pretty cool. a drug addicted antihero who, while being insanely powerful, doesn't want to be a jedi?

that's just badass. That's how I feel unlike Luke he's actually rejecting his lineage.

truejedi
Anakin Skywalker was supposed to be my role. Lucas was stupid and made Episode 2 and 6 years too early... that's all.

mattatom
You could always play Thrawn if they make his trilogy into a feature length film wink

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Obi-Wan... just because... >>. but he's a guy, so...

I think I'd go with Padme, to put Anakin in his place and to knock some sense into him. Or with Winter, just 'cause. Or maybe Jaina... Mara.. Leia? hmm...

truejedi
Originally posted by mattatom
You could always play Thrawn if they make his trilogy into a feature length film wink

I actually admire thrawn very very much as a strategist. I would want to be a jedi though. they are >>>> all in my opinion.

Wolverine2179
Well i would choose a low profile character, like maybe a clone trooper.

Lord Lucien
That guy who lived in that house on that planet. You know that one guy?

oh god that guy was awesome.

mattatom
Was he the one that went to the Cantina that one time? I think he owes me a drink.

MasterAshenVor
LOL

I think I would enjoy playing General Veers as well. Even though he did not get much screen time. but I still say that the big role in Star Wars was Grand Moff Tarkin since he was the center evil dude in the first one other than Vader.

and yea I did use Magnitude wrong. but heck I could not find any other word that would sound right o.0

mattatom
LOL

I think I would enjoy playing General Veers as well. Even though he did not get much screen time. but I still say that the big role in Star Wars was Grand Moff Tarkin since he was the center evil dude in the first one other than Vader.

and yea I did use Magnitude wrong. but heck I could not find any other word that would sound right o.0 I find your lack of vocabulary disturbing!

MasterAshenVor
*Vader* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Count Makashi
I would play an elegant Count, with impeccable manners, incredible charisma, outstanding fashion sense, legendary skill with a sword and so on....

mattatom
Who gets decapitated by a whiny kid. We get the picture.

Count Makashi
Only because it was int the script. stick out tongue

mattatom
Still happened, he now Hayden's b/itch, be ashamed, very very ashamed.

Count Makashi
Cristopher Lee >>>>>>>>>>Hayden Christensen

And i could never be ashamed of worshiping Dooku, never.

mattatom
Originally posted by Count Makashi
Cristopher Lee >>>>>>>>>>Hayden Christensen

QFT
And i could never be ashamed of worshiping Dooku, never.

You can when Hayden makes him look like a school kid.

MasterAshenVor
Christopher Lee < Peter Cushing!

Christopher Lee > Hayden

mattatom
Christopher Lee < Peter Cushing!<Ewok

Christopher Lee > Hayden

Fixed

MasterAshenVor
o.0 So Peter Cushing is less than an Ewok o.0 but is still more than Christopher Lee. and Christopher Lee is still greater than Hayden

Meh it mixes up meh head!

EWOKS TAKE ME NAOW AND DELIVER ME FROM MY DREADED EXISTANCE AS A FORUM NUB!

mattatom
o.0 So Peter Cushing is less than an Ewok o.0 but is still more than Christopher Lee. and Christopher Lee is still greater than Hayden

Meh it mixes up meh head!

EWOKS TAKE ME NAOW AND DELIVER ME FROM MY DREADED EXISTANCE AS A FORUM NUB! Nevar GL Copyrighted them while teaming up with Spielberg to rape Indiana Jones.

Count Makashi
Christopher Lee < Peter Cushing!

Christopher Lee > Hayden

What, you must be joking sir.

I am not saying Cushing is a bad actor, actually he is a very good , but what has he done except SW and Dracula (that is remembered today), which Cristpher Lee also starred in.

While on the other hand Cristopher God Lee has done SW, LOTR, James Bond, Wicker man... He is a much more charismatic actor.

Ian flemming also wanted christopher lee as a first choice for bond. He reallly didn't like sean connery in the part at all.

Count Makashi
What went wrong, why wasn't he cast.

mattatom
What went wrong, why wasn't he cast. Sean Connery was a much better actor.

MasterAshenVor
Peter Cushing was the main actor in the remake of THE MUMMY.

MasterAshenVor
The Old Remake not the new one with that American dude.

Ladyluck
Probably Mara Jade. She's pretty cool hmm

Darth Subjekt
What went wrong, why wasn't he cast. It was also said that at the time, he was too tall to be a leading man. Saw it on a A&E bio or something.

Where the hell is Rampant Ox??? He's usually salivating all over Lee's cock&balls.... I miss him. I used to put a little cape on my crank and call it Tyrannus and he would come over and...oh wait, what... yea, my bad... nevermind....

Count Makashi
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
Where the hell is Rampant Ox??? He's usually salivating all over Lee's cock&balls.... I miss him. I used to put a little cape on my crank and call it Tyrannus and he would come over and...oh wait, what... yea, my bad... nevermind....

How sick sick

That you would choose him, over me.

Darth Subjekt
Oh don't be like that. I have special place for you right between my balls. Feel better now?

mattatom
Oh don't be like that. I have special place for you right between my balls. Feel better now? His eyeballs that is, just before he headbutts you.

Count Makashi
Oh don't be like that. I have special place for you right between my balls. Feel better now? love

I knew you cared.

Darth Subjekt
Only about you.

Dark Exile
Dash Rendar

Originally posted by mattatom
Sean Connery was a much better actor. true, but he pulled off the "short angry scottsman" well. Bond was supposed to be an elegant gentleman, not a fist firsts action hero.

mattatom
He can be both and tbh Daniel Craig fills the latter role much more then Sean ever did.

Lord Lucien
He fills the role better than any of them did. Maybe Dalton.

Ms.Marvel
daniel craig is a horrible bond imo.

Daniel craig matches the description given in the book, he matches the character in the book, and hes the best of both the balls 2 teh wallz action and the sophisticated man with a one liner for any situation.

Also he doesn't blow his cover the instant a pretty girl walks up with his stupid humor. "seen any nuculear submarines in your line of work, mr. evil reporter guy?"

If you don't like him, you don't like Ian flemming's james bond.

Ms.Marvel
ian flemmings james bond is really unattractive then.

mattatom
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
daniel craig is a horrible bond imo. QFTOriginally posted by Ms.Marvel
ian flemmings james bond is really unattractive then. QFT

Imo
Connery=Moore>Brosnan>Dalton>Craig

Count Makashi
What, Roger Moore was terrible Bond, his fighting scenes were a joke.

>The best Bond is Daniel Craig, he is the most believable Bond. Connery and Brosnan were good to.

mattatom
What, Roger Moore was terrible Bond, his fighting scenes were a joke.

>The best Bond is Daniel Craig, he is the most believable Bond. Connery and Brosnan were good to. Fighting scene=/= the movies. I enjoyed the movies in more than I did QoS and CS.

truejedi
Anakin. The role was written for me. I swear it was.

mattatom
Originally posted by truejedi
Anakin. The role was written for me. I swear it was. Even you could do better than Hayden.

truejedi
dang straight i could. ANd i love Natalie for years before I found out i actually loved Keira Knightley.

jayce78

Chewy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.