Jedi and Sith Power list

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Axle
This is a list of all the Jedi and Sith that we have seen onscreen through Star Wars Episodes 1-6. They have been listed in order of how powerful they are compared to each other. (In my own opinion, from watching what I have seen onscreen, and a little Expanded Universe knowledge, although that knowledge is by no means brilliant) messed
If you have any other suggestions then please feel free to impart them.

Anakin Skywalker (As The Chosen One at his full potential, if he hadn't been incapacitated on Mustafar)

Yoda / Darth Sidious (On equal terms)
Darth Tyranus
Darth Vader (Episodes 4-6)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Episode 4)
Mace Windu
Ki-Adi-Mundi
Plo Koon
Qui-Gon Jinn
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Episode 3)
Anakin Skywalker (Episode 3)
Darth Maul
Luke Skywalker (Episode 6)
Adi Gallia
Yaddle
Cin Drallig
Kit Fisto
Saesee Tiin
Sora Bulq
Even Piell
Eeth Koth
Depa Billaba
Shaak Ti
Yarael Poof
Oppo Rancisis
Coleman Trebor
Stass Allie
Agen Kolar
Pablo-Jill
Luminara Unduli
Aayla Secura
Bultar Swan
Barriss Offee

mattatom
Originally posted by Axle
Plo Koon next to a creek.

Anakin Skywalker (As The Chosen One at his full potential, if he hadn't been incapacitated on Mustafar)

Darth Tyranus
Mace Windu
Ki-Adi-Mundi
Qui-Gon Jinn
Darth Maul
Adi Gallia
Yaddle
Cin Drallig
Kit Fisto
Saesee Tiin
Sora Bulq
Even Piell
Eeth Koth
Depa Billaba
Shaak Ti
Yarael Poof
Oppo Rancisis
Coleman Trebor
Stass Allie
Agen Kolar
Pablo-Jill
Luminara Unduli
Aayla Secura
Bultar Swan
Barriss Offee

Suggestion added.

Darth Truculent
Starkiller/Galen Marek should be added too.

mattatom
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Starkiller/Galen Marek should be added too. Originally posted by Axle
This is a list of all the Jedi and Sith that we have seen onscreen through Star Wars Episodes 1-6.

Darth Truculent
Galen is the "missing link" between 3-4. Don't forget.

Anakin4Ever
Obi-Wan Kenobi from Episode 3 under Ki-Adi-Mundi? Bullcrap. Obi-Wan survived against dozens of clone troopers while Mundi got gunned down by about 8.

Axle
Yes, but Ki-Adi-Mundi, was taken by surprise. Obi-Wan wouldn't have faired any better in his shoes.

Darth Subjekt
Well he also has Dooku over Vader circa ep's 4-6, when he was 80% of ROTJ Sidious. So right off the bat this list is severely flawed. Not to mention, seeing someone on-screen for 10 seconds while they get killed by Jango is hardly enough to render a decision on their power rankings.

mattatom
Galen is the "missing link" between 3-4. Don't forget. He said ON-SCREEN. 'nuff said.

Darth Truculent
What scene was Shaak Ti in? Deleted scenes (ROTS) don't count my friend. She was killed in TFU, not on the bridge of Grievious flagship.

Darth Subjekt
Who you talking to?

Darth Truculent
mattom. If you can help, feel free. What scene was she in cause if she isn't then as mattatom insists, take her out along with Marek.

mattatom
mattom. If you can help, feel free. What scene was she in cause if she isn't then as mattatom insists, take her out along with Marek. Misspelled my name sad. I never claimed Shaak Ti was in the films I'm just saying Galen isn't. He put her in not me. Take that up with him. I'm saying he shouldn't go on the list your saying take her off the list. Difference.

Axle
Shaak Ti made an appearance in Episode 2

mattatom
mattom. If you can help, feel free. What scene was she in cause if she isn't then as mattatom insists, take her out along with Marek. Originally posted by Axle
Shaak Ti made an appearance in Episode 2 There you go Darth, can't recall Galen being in the movies.

Darth Truculent
Sorry bout the mispelled name - my apologies.

His list is very flawed. Many of those Jedi and Sith he listed were not seen. If you want a Jedi and Sith powerhouse list then you have to add in the ones from the EU (ie Kyp, Revan, Caedus just for starters).

mattatom
Sorry bout the mispelled name - my apologies.

His list is very flawed. Many of those Jedi and Sith he listed were not seen. If you want a Jedi and Sith powerhouse list then you have to add in the ones from the EU (ie Kyp, Revan, Caedus just for starters). No worries. I'd agree. Your choices aside, i'd pick Bane, Kun, and Cade also.

~:Mr.Anderson:~
WTF ABOUT REVAN??? D:<

mattatom
Originally posted by ~:Mr.Anderson:~
WTF ABOUT REVAN??? D:< Originally posted by Darth Truculent
His list is very flawed. Many of those Jedi and Sith he listed were not seen. If you want a Jedi and Sith powerhouse list then you have to add in the ones from the EU (ie Kyp, Revan, Caedus just for starters).

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Axle
This is a list of all the Jedi and Sith that we have seen onscreen through Star Wars Episodes 1-6. They have been listed in order of how powerful they are compared to each other. (In my own opinion, from watching what I have seen onscreen, and a little Expanded Universe knowledge, although that knowledge is by no means brilliant) messed
If you have any other suggestions then please feel free to impart them.

Darth Tyranus
Mace Windu
Ki-Adi-Mundi
Plo Koon
Qui-Gon Jinn
Darth Maul
Adi Gallia
Yaddle
Cin Drallig
Kit Fisto
Saesee Tiin
Sora Bulq
Even Piell
Eeth Koth
Depa Billaba
Shaak Ti
Yarael Poof
Oppo Rancisis
Coleman Trebor
Stass Allie
Agen Kolar
Pablo-Jill
Luminara Unduli
Aayla Secura
Bultar Swan
Barriss Offee

Now I'm not trying to bash you, but this list is a little flawed. You said that the list is only about the movies and doesn't take the EU into account, right? In that case, how can we know a thing about Yaddle/Aayla/etc?

Mace Windu is above Vader, Obi Wan and arguably Tyranus.

Where's Anakin at not full potential?

ROTJ Luke is not near that of most of this list.

Ploo Koon above ROTS Obi Wan? laughing

And a few other inconsistencies...

Axle
But we do see all these Jedi/Sith at some point in the movies, maybe only for a second or two, but they're still there. I've done a little bit of reading on these characters and taken a little bit of EU information into account.

mattatom
With all due respect I'm tempted to put Luke at the bottom of that list.

Count Makashi
ROTS Anakin should be just belov Yoda and ROTS Sidious and ROTJ Sidious should be in number 1 spot alone. Mace should be equal or even hgher then Dooku, ANH Kenobi should be way lower as well as ploo Koon.

The list should go something like this in my opinion

ROTJ Sidious
ROTS Yoda and Sidious
ROTS Anakin
Mace Windu, Dooku , OT Vader
ROTS Kenobi
Normal General Griveous(not the Clone wars one)
Dart Maul, Kit Fisto, Sora Bulq, Agen Kolar, Cin Drallig
Qui-Gon Jinn

WollfMyth
Judging based on feats(EU, TCW and movies) I`d go with this list:
1. Yoda
2. Darth Sidious
3. Darth Tyranus
4. Darth Vader
5. Mace Windu
6. Obi-Wan Kenobi
7. Anakin Skywalker(ROTS)
8. Luke Skywalker(ROTJ)
9. Shaak Ti
10. Plo Koon
11. Darth Maul
12. Oppo Rancisis
13. Kit Fisto
14. Sora Bulq
15. Qui-Gon Jinn
16. Ki-Adi-Mundi
17. Saesee Tiin
18. Agen Kolar
19. Adi Gallia
20. Luminara Unduli
21. Cin Drallig
22. Yaddle
23. Eeth Koth
24. Depa Billaba
25. Bultar Swan
26. Yarael Poof
27. Stass Allie
28. Barriss Offee
29. Pablo Jill
30. Coleman Trebor
31. Coleman Kcaj

Trocity
Originally posted by WollfMyth
1. Yoda
2. Darth Sidious

??????????????????????????????????

carthage
Shaak should be beneath Plo Koon imo, Depa should be a little higher up, and Eeth shouldnt be beneath Drallig

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.