Would I Look Badass...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~:Mr.Anderson:~
...if i grew out some islander dreadlocks?

this is the most recent pic i have easily accessible. (was made while i was messing with photoshop so...)

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e114/knightfalll/dodgethis.jpg

~Wålshy~
what are 'islander dreadlocks'?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by ~:Mr.Anderson:~
...if i wore a pink tutu?
yes

http://estb.msn.com/i/A7/F5AF43B93B02B43756D5726389F8.jpg these guys, kinda... Its kind of hard to find. very fine, almost corn row kinda ones that flip all over the place.

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
yes i already know that.

Rogue Jedi
haermm

basy132
you'd look...kind..of cool

dadudemon

this is the most recent pic i have easily accessible. (was made while i was messing with photoshop so...)

laughing laughing laughing

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance smokin'

I must admit...that even though I'm 26, I'd still like to do a pic like that, of myself. embarrasment

eh i did it a year ago. i was bored as ****. http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e114/knightfalll/dodgethisavvy1.gif ... animated big grin

Rogue Jedi
bang bang bang!!!

BruceSkywalker

you'd look cool, i think

Rogue Jedi
No he wouldn't. He'd look like an idiot. No offense.

but... i am an idiot?

basy133
why don't you just photoshop the braids onto your pic?

basy133
but... i am an idiot?
and no, ur not an idiot

Rogue Jedi
but... i am an idiot? No, dude, with those locks you would LOOK like an idiot, you arent an idiot, I ruv you heartbeat

bogen
Depends if you have the whole stoner look going in your normal life or not, i'm going to assume you don't therefore you wont.

Ladyluck
no

mmk

steverules_2
I had a guy in my school who thought he was neo...this may be worse though

basy133
Originally posted by steverules_2
I had a guy in my school who thought he was neo...this may be worse though laughing

I had a guy in my school who thought he was neo...this may be worse though wait, we went to the same school?

steverules_2
wait, we went to the same school?

No...I never went to Zion elementary

basy133
No...I never went to Zion elementary laughing

steverules_2
Would be interesting if I had though smile

No...I never went to Zion elementary rofl

dadudemon
I had a guy in my school who thought he was neo...this may be worse though

Lighten up on the little due. He's still a teenager.....and I think he's still in highschool. We're all some form of nerd. He just shows his nerdiness by dressing up and photoshopping pictures to look like a superhero...similar to cosplay. Sure, it's nerdy, but if you're going to try and hit show-business, you are going to cosplay and get paid for it. They will dress you up to look like a certain person, both real and fictional. It won't be cosPLAY though, it will be an actual costume that you put on for money.

Steak Knife

You should just grow some natty rasta dreads, but islander dreads would be cool too.

you know what? screw you i was playing with my camera and took a picture of myself with a gun then messed with it with a computor cause i was bored. see that t shirt i'm wearing under it? that's a green HOMER SIMPSON SHIRT. i had to grayscale my entire body too look like neo.

sure its nerdy? i mean i don't even dress that way in public.

Originally posted by Steak Knife
You should just grow some natty rasta dreads, but islander dreads would be cool too. ah i don't really like the look of rasta dreads because i know this stinky homeless person with them and he smells and looks like turds are growing out of his head.

TPS
Short answer; No.

Long answer is still going to be no, but with possible mocking. Request at your own risk.

dadudemon
you know what? screw you i was playing with my camera and took a picture of myself with a gun then messed with it with a computor cause i was bored. see that t shirt i'm wearing under it? that's a green HOMER SIMPSON SHIRT. i had to grayscale my entire body too look like neo.

sure its nerdy? i mean i don't even dress that way in public.

I hope you're not talking to me. I was taking up for you. If you were talking to Steve, yeah, I agree. All of us are nerds here. We each do nerdy things. Some wear video game shirts and collect stuff, some cosplay, and some photoshop. I would like to do all three. big grin

If you were talking to me...

*rapes*

Rogue Jedi

sure its nerdy? i mean i don't even dress that way in public. you rock rock

Originally posted by TPS
Short answer; No.

Long answer is still going to be no, but with possible mocking. Request at your own risk. long answer plz. i will rate your mocking on a scale of 1-10.

i was talking to steve.

dadudemon
i was talking to steve.

Whew. What a relief.

didn't want to live up to your promise of rape?

dadudemon
didn't want to live up to your promise of rape?

No, I just got done. laughing

I would let you rest for a little bit.

Rogue Jedi
This thread makes me wet.

girls get wet... guys get hard...

unless...

surprise

Rogue Jedi
Tranny?

Scythe
You know, I vaguely remember RJ saying that he wanted braids or something. That was great, not sure if it happened or not.

Rogue Jedi
Never happened. Wise decision.

Scythe
Good, good.

Rogue Jedi
Glad you approve!!!! yes

Scythe
Anytime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure if I approve of having Bruce's post in your profile though, you just aim to offend doncha? Heh.

Rogue Jedi
My profile, innit? Several others found it funny. Not because my names on it, it could have been about anyone, its frackin hilarious.

Scythe
Heh. Wow..

Rogue Jedi
Hey, if Kram3r was here, he'd prolly make a vid of it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.