John Hartigan, John McClane & John Rambo vs Victor Creed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The three guys are recruited by FBI to take down Creed they track him to the Florida swamps. Each member of the team has 1 hand gun with three clips 3 grenades & Rambo has his Boonie Knife & Bow and arrows. Can they stop Creed? John Hartigan(Sin City)

Placidity
Probably not if Victor switches to Beast-mode like he did when he chased Cyclops. One slash from his claws and its over. Plus he has shown he can work through bullets. Might depend on the environment.

golem370
Each one of these guys are extremely durable and pretty good with a gun and with Rambo he has long range weapon. Hartigan got shot in the shoulder and didn't hardly flinch McClane has took a massive amount of punishment over the years as well.

Rogue Jedi
Rambo with his Bow? Pwnage.

Placidity
Originally posted by golem370
Each one of these guys are extremely durable and pretty good with a gun and with Rambo he has long range weapon. Hartigan got shot in the shoulder and didn't hardly flinch McClane has took a massive amount of punishment over the years as well.

Hmm I don't see their durability playing any role in this at all. When comparing normal humans, yea these guys take some beatings along the way and still manage, but they won't be doing anything but die if they get a claw in them. Creed can literally rip their hearts out.

basy133
yea i gotta say creed wins this

Darth Martin
Creed pwns.

Rogue Jedi
Hartigans first name was John?

BruceSkywalker
team two stomp

Rogue Jedi
If Rambo has his C4 arrows, Victor is a goner.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
team two stomp

i meant to say Creed stomps

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Rambo with his Bow? Pwnage.

This.

Those explosive arrows would wreck Creed like he was a warm charry pie. (It'd look similar, too.)

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
This.

Those explosive arrows would wreck Creed like he was a warm charry pie. (It'd look similar, too.) Rambo solos with his C4. It'd be like watching a burrito explode in the microwave.

dadudemon
Rambo solos with his C4. It'd be like watching a burrito explode in the microwave.

Cept, the Burrito is filled with cherry pie filling. awesome

Rogue Jedi
Ew, cherry pie burrito? Why not red pepper?

dadudemon
Ew, cherry pie burrito? Why not red pepper?

Cause tha twould burn. The ingredients would vaporize, partially, and act as a horrible tear gas. It would be a bitter sweet victory.

Rogue Jedi
Cause tha twould burn. The ingredients would vaporize, partially, and act as a horrible tear gas. It would be a bitter sweet victory. Well yeah, I guess theres that.

dadudemon
Well yeah, I guess theres that.

Indeed.

But, more on topic, yeah, Rambo solos this. Victor WOULD smell Rambo, no problem, but that doesn't help victor when Rambo shoots almost as well as Agent 0. (Did you see how fast he shot EVERYONE on that pirate boat in this latest Rambo? I was like, "daaaayuuhm!"wink My point is Rambo's dead-eye aim, his speed, and his explosive arrows.

Rogue Jedi
I already said he solos.

Rambo can cover himself in mud to mask his scent.

Bloinky
McClane can solo this too by sheer dumb luck of falling in mud.

dadudemon
Rambo can cover himself in mud to mask his scent.

That won't work because Moses will come along and pick up Rambo from the mud and say, "I will not suffer that a man should die in the mud."

Rogue Jedi
I really hate using McClanes luck as an argument, it takes the spotlight off his skill.

dadudemon
I really hate using McClanes luck as an argument, it takes the spotlight off his skill.

Metal lick uh.

I don't like using McClane's luck for anything as just about everyone in movies are lucky, cept Final Destination films. big grin

Rogue Jedi
Luke shoulda died in ANH. Those stormtroopers couldnt hit water if they fell outta a boat.

dadudemon
Luke shoulda died in ANH. Those stormtroopers couldnt hit water if they fell outta a boat.

Correct.

Leia should have died as well as Solo in TONS of situations.

Rogue Jedi
Correct.

Leia should have died as well as Solo in TONS of situations. Han chasing down how many stormtroopers? haermm

Robtard
That won't work because Moses will come along and pick up Rambo from the mud and say, "I will not suffer that a man should die in the mud."

LoL, good movie-line connection.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
LoL, good movie-line connection.

Thank you. I thought the reference would be lost on these posters.

Rogue Jedi
Princess Leia wasn't wearing a bra on her bewbz. They went jiggle jiggle.

dadudemon
Princess Leia wasn't wearing a bra on her bewbz. They went jiggle jiggle.

Oh, I noticed. yes

Rogue Jedi
Me too, I sprained my penis many times as a wee lad thinking about her bewbz.

golem370
I think Hartigan showed peak human strength as well turning a skull into bone shunks. McClane also shot that cable holding up that sign in the dark in Die Hard with a Vengence.

Rogue Jedi
In Hartigans case, rage and adrenaline might have caused that.

golem370
Yeah forgot about that.

Rogue Jedi
Rambo can handle Vic alone, Mac and Hartigan will only get in his way.

golem370
I think it would take more then one. Victor was pretty quick and had a healing factor as well.

Rogue Jedi
C4 arrows, dude.

golem370
Could dodge it maybe and might smell it.

Rogue Jedi
Victor never showed that kind of speed.

golem370
I think he dodged being shot at

Rogue Jedi
He wont see the arrow, he wont see Rambo, bada bing, BOOM.

golem370
He is a well trained fighter with many years of experience. Its going to take all three to take him down imo

Darth Martin
If Rambo has his C4 arrows, Victor is a goner. It'd also help to have a mounted .50 Caliber sitting on a rising slope like in Rambo IV.

Rogue Jedi
All 3 guys would literally be overkill. Rambo blows Victor to shit with a C4 arrow, and as Victor regens, Rambo walks over and takes his head with his knife.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Bloinky
McClane can solo this too by sheer dumb luck of falling in mud.

stick out tongue

wink

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by golem370
I think it would take more then one. Victor was pretty quick and had a healing factor as well.

There would have to be this triangulation deal, I agree.

Tattoos N Scars
I doubt the C4 would do any good against Sabretooth. His healing factor is as good as Wolverine's. Remember Wolvie regenerating on the spot when approaching Jean at the end of X-men 3? Sabretooth could do that too.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
I doubt the C4 would do any good against Sabretooth. His healing factor is as good as Wolverine's. Remember Wolvie regenerating on the spot when approaching Jean at the end of X-men 3? Sabretooth could do that too. Not if he shoots him in the head yo.

Tattoos N Scars
Not if he shoots him in the head yo.

Wolverine got up from a headshot in X-Men 2..lol

I know in the comics, they could regenerate from being reduced to a skeleton.

Rogue Jedi
Wolverine got up from a headshot in X-Men 2..lol From an exploding arrow? Sabretooth has no adamantium, dude. The C4 arrow will take his head off.

Tattoos N Scars
From an exploding arrow? Sabretooth has no adamantium, dude. The C4 arrow will take his head off.

Sabretooth does have adamantium. I'm not sure if he does in the movie, but I know he does in the comics.

Rogue Jedi
Sabretooth does have adamantium. I'm not sure if he does in the movie, but I know he does in the comics. He doesnt have it in the movies, thats all that counts here.

Sadako of Girth
Correctamundo

Placidity
Ha, The three are tracking Creed in the swamps? What will happen is Creed will hear and smell them from a mile away and will be hunting them afterall.

Victor is agile and fast enough to evade arrows when he jumps around in beast mode. And Unless Rambo had the skills of Bullseye, he ain't hitting Creed, much less in the head. Victor can also make use of the trees and his fast wallcrawling abilities. He'll close the gap and then rip out Rambo's spine.

Sadako of Girth
Unless they cover themeslves in the faeces and urine of animals, and hide in trees, waiting in ambush....

dadudemon
Originally posted by Placidity
Ha, The three are tracking Creed in the swamps? What will happen is Creed will hear and smell them from a mile away and will be hunting them afterall.

Victor is agile and fast enough to evade arrows when he jumps around in beast mode. And Unless Rambo had the skills of Bullseye, he ain't hitting Creed, much less in the head. Victor can also make use of the trees and his fast wallcrawling abilities. He'll close the gap and then rip out Rambo's spine.
He does.

Rambo took out 5 or 6 pirates with headshots, in like, 1 second. It was Agent 0 type sh*t, bro. It was sick.

Victor wasn't moving around fast enough to evade fire that fast.

Also, an explosive arrow like the one's Rambow show won't need to be spot on. With in a few feet is more than enough to take him out. Remember how large the exlosion was against that helicoptr in First Blood?

Rogue Jedi
He does.

Rambo took out 5 or 6 pirates with headshots, in like, 1 second. It was Agent 0 type sh*t, bro. It was sick.

Victor wasn't moving around fast enough to evade fire that fast.

Also, an explosive arrow like the one's Rambow show won't need to be spot on. With in a few feet is more than enough to take him out. Remember how large the exlosion was against that helicoptr in First Blood? Indeed, Rambo is a frickin surgeon with his bow.

Add in the fact that when Rambo is in the jungle, he BECOMES the jungle, and despite Victors heightened senses, he will never see Rambo. All he will hear is the whoosh of the arrow as it buries itself into his head and explodes, decapping him.

dadudemon
Indeed, Rambo is a frickin surgeon with his bow.

Add in the fact that when Rambo is in the jungle, he BECOMES the jungle, and despite Victors heightened senses, he will never see Rambo. All he will hear is the whoosh of the arrow as it buries itself into his head and explodes, decapping him.

I'd say that the arrow does much worse. It made a huge explosion when it hit the copter. It is definitely a high-yield explosive tip. I'd put it above C4, with ease.

Rogue Jedi
Not a way for Victor to get ahead in life.

golem370
Rambo skills are good but Victor has close to animal senses add his speed and skill he trumps Rambo every stat.

Rogue Jedi
No doubt, but as I stated earlier, a C4 arrow makes quick work of Creed.

K-Dog
Sabertooth survived the Civil War, WW1, WW2, and Nam just fine. A multi-gun firing squad while he was tied up did not finish him. They are going to need a fully coordinated attack with multiple head shots and and C4 arrows to decapitate and fully destroy his brain if they are to win.

Rogue Jedi
How do you figure? One C4 arrow will blow his head to shit, that's even better than decapping.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.