Goku vs Yusuke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yungz22
Who would win in the clash of titans

Goku (end of DBZ) the earth's savior

or

Yusuke(end of series) the spirit detective

I really think this would be a good fight

NemeBro
I really think that Goku turns Yusuke and the entire continent into a parking lot.

yungz22
Originally posted by NemeBro
I really think that Goku turns Yusuke and the entire continent into a parking lot.
you think he can beat sacred energy that easily

NemeBro
I think he can castrate Raizen with his bare hands and shove them down his throat.

First_Tsurugi06
Wasn't Yusuke at his peak in like, the early-later half of the series or something?

yungz22
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
Wasn't Yusuke at his peak in like, the early-later half of the series or something? no yusuke was at his strongest at the end of the series when he became way stronger than any s class demon.....sensui's sacred energy alone is said to be powerful enough to destroy the earth and by the end of the series yusuke is way stronger than that

NemeBro
Hyperbole is fun.

Peterlane
Goku rapes

Hellspawn28
Goku during the Sayain Saga would be strong enough to take down Yusuke at end of the series. Goku at the end of the Buu saga is overkill.

danteiscool
Goku wins. if it's Goku from the end of DBZ, then that's just overkill taken to a whole new level.

KingD19
Originally posted by yungz22
no yusuke was at his strongest at the end of the series when he became way stronger than any s class demon.....sensui's sacred energy alone is said to be powerful enough to destroy the earth and by the end of the series yusuke is way stronger than that

Yusuke was strong, but not stronger than any S class demon. If he was, he would have had no trouble beating Yomi, true enough Yusuke would have won the fight if Shura(his clone baby) hadn't called out Yomi's name and gave him that extra resolve, but that fight was so close, that the same thing would have happened to Yusuke that happened to Yomi. He would have lost the next round due to his injuries. If Yusuke was stronger than any S class, he would have won the tournament hands down.

Just looked some things up, Yusuke's Sacred Energy(Spirit Energy mixed with Demon Energy) was more powerful than Sensui's, but harder to control, and it let Yusuke fight evenly with Yomi. Which means Yusuke was on par or slightly more powerful than the newest, and more than likely weakest of the Three Kings, Yomi.

yungz22
Originally posted by KingD19
Yusuke was strong, but not stronger than any S class demon. If he was, he would have had no trouble beating Yomi, true enough Yusuke would have won the fight if Shura(his clone baby) hadn't called out Yomi's name and gave him that extra resolve, but that fight was so close, that the same thing would have happened to Yusuke that happened to Yomi. He would have lost the next round due to his injuries. If Yusuke was stronger than any S class, he would have won the tournament hands down.

Just looked some things up, Yusuke's Sacred Energy(Spirit Energy mixed with Demon Energy) was more powerful than Sensui's, but harder to control, and it let Yusuke fight evenly with Yomi. Which means Yusuke was on par or slightly more powerful than the newest, and more than likely weakest of the Three Kings, Yomi.

yea ur right idk what i was thinkin. i just thought a clash between the kamehameha and the spirit gun would be cool

Hellspawn28
Genkai did said Yusuke was a planetary threat after he beat Sensui, and if the statement about Vegeta strong enough to wipe out a Planet in the Sayain Saga is ture then Kaioken X3 Goku would be strong enough to beat any form of Yusuke on his own IMO. Anyone past the Sayain Saga is overkill.

KingD19
Any S Class demon, and anybody with Sacred Energy is supposedly capable of planet busting. It might all be hyperbole, but you never know, Mukuro could slice through space and time on a fairly large scale after all. And yes, Vegeta's blast would have destroyed the Earth during the saiyan saga.

His demon gun would be better, and it would be cool.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Peterlane
Goku rapes

Quincy
Yusuke is the man.

Having said that - Goku wins.

Endless Mike
Goku wins, Yusuke has nothing that puts him on his level aside from hyperboles that are unproven

carver9
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Goku wins, Yusuke has nothing that puts him on his level aside from hyperboles that are unproven

Yusuke was powerful as hell and I think that every hyperbole that was said about him was true.

Could he beat goku, NOPE but I would put him above any bleach character though.

Kirikaze Fuuma
I think Genkai won't say it unless it's necessary. And even if Yusuke is a planetary threat, it's nothing new to Goku because Goku already face many planet buster++ such as Freeza, Cell, and Buu.

Goku wins.

KingD19
Goku beat Vegeta, who was a planet buster at the time.

NemeBro
Originally posted by carver9
Yusuke was powerful as hell and I think that every hyperbole that was said about him was true. Prove it.

Endless Mike
Yusuke was powerful as hell and I think that every hyperbole that was said about him was true.

Could he beat goku, NOPE but I would put him above any bleach character though.

I also would put Yusuke above any Bleach character. But I doubt his hyperboles. I think Saiyan saga Goku would be enough to beat him.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I also would put Yusuke above any Bleach character. But I doubt his hyperboles. I think Saiyan saga Goku would be enough to beat him. Well yeah, I mean Saiyan Saga Goku was an FTL planet buster Mike. 131

TheBadguy
Prove it.

Read it

NemeBro
Originally posted by TheBadguy
Read it Look up the definition of "hyperbole" to figure out why your post was stupid.

Quincy
Prove that he thinks? pr1983

Kento
Originally posted by Quincy
Prove that he thinks? pr1983 Carver thinks?

stick out tongue You know I'm joking carver.

NemeBro
Why?

It was a valid query (Talking to Kento).

carver9
Originally posted by Kento
Carver thinks?

stick out tongue You know I'm joking carver.

LOL, that was messed up but you're still my boy.

carver9
Look up the definition of "hyperbole" to figure out why your post was stupid.

We all know what hyperbole is and I'm one of them that hates when people use it but he did enough for me to think that everything that was said about him was true.

Kento
LOL, that was messed up but you're still my boy. Your my father? confused I always thought you were much older. stick out tongue

Demonic Phoenix
We all know what hyperbole is and I'm one of them that hates when people use it but he did enough for me to think that everything that was said about him was true.
Still wouldn't be enough to beat Goku, much less End-of-Z Goku erm

Your my father? confused I always thought you were much older. stick out tongue
He had you when he was 2 pr1983?

Geez Carver O.o

Kento
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix

Geez Carver O.o confused Carver is older than me? laughing Learn something new everyday.

carver9
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix

Geez Carver O.o

I know he cant beat goku but again, I think he's a planet buster thats underrated.

Its pretty obvious that even before the end of anime/manga that he over a 100 tonner since he held his own against tgorow (I spelled it wrong) and tagorow got plenty of feats that put him above the 100 ton range.

Then we know that he has super speed because during the last tournament he punched at least a hundred demons into space instantly.

Power, I'm not even going to bring up those feats because again, there is to much putting him as a planet buster.

carver9
confused Carver is older than me? laughing Learn something new everyday.

How old are you? I'm 28.

Kento
How old are you? I'm 28. 23. lol I always thought you were more like between 20-22. Not sure why.

NemeBro
I would have guessed 12.

KingD19
I'm 19 if that helps.

carver9
I would have guessed 12.

LOLOLOL, I hate you. laughing

That was a good one though.

NemeBro
I wasn't aware I was joking.

carver9
I wasn't aware I was joking.

LOL, OMG, I know you werent laughing but I am because it was funny, even if you was serious. Now how about you respond to my post in the other battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.