DOS Doomsday/Superman vs Count Nefaria/Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
stick out tongue big grin

h1a8
Speed kills

guy222
T 2

thanos-prime
Team 2

h1a8
speed kills, you know who wins.

the Darkone
Originally posted by h1a8
speed kills, you know who wins.

Yeah we do,Team 2. Thor would BFR Doomsdays or beat him down with the hammer.

The Nuul
二

h1a8
Originally posted by the Darkone
Yeah we do,Team 2. Thor would BFR Doomsdays or beat him down with the hammer.

Sure he would. Right after DD kills him in mere moments before Thor can react.

Warlord
Team 2

h1a8
Team 1 speed kills

Raptor22
team 2 ftw

-Pr-
Current Thor?

Sure he would. Right after DD kills him in mere moments before Thor can react.

doomsday's not a speedster.

guy222
Current Thor

Mindset
Team 2

Master Court
Team 2

h1a8
Originally posted by -Pr-
Current Thor?

doomsday's not a speedster.
In attacking he is.
He's not only a speedster but he is compared to one of the fastest speedsters ever. I would say he's easily a high class speedster.

h1a8
Team 1, speed kills

Warlord
speed gets killed

Raptor22
Speed kills if by this u mean u took a bunch of speed and it killed all your brain cells then i agree.

-Pr-
In attacking he is.
He's not only a speedster but he is compared to one of the fastest speedsters ever. I would say he's easily a high class speedster.

his speed is in his reflexes, not his travelling speed. he's not getting close to thor before he can whip up a simple bfr.

h1a8
his speed is in his reflexes, not his travelling speed. he's not getting close to thor before he can whip up a simple bfr.

I guess using standard battle distance you may be right. But it still takes Thor some time to do this though. But Superman can get to him before Thor can even achieve this and thwart it. So again speed kills.

D-Block
Team 2 Thor have fought being Just as fast or faster than Supes. And he would not have to BFR Doomsday he could just beat him plus Thor is not slow at all.

Placidity
Originally posted by D-Block
Team 2 Thor have fought being Just as fast or faster than Supes.

You don't deserve that signature and avatar. Remove it please, and replace it with a Disney character, Thor by the sounds of it.

D-Block
Originally posted by Placidity
You don't deserve that signature and avatar. Remove it please, and replace it with a Disney character, Thor by the sounds of it.

lol. facts are facts.

-Pr-
I guess using standard battle distance you may be right. But it still takes Thor some time to do this though. But Superman can get to him before Thor can even achieve this and thwart it. So again speed kills.

that's assuming superman isn't tied up with nefaria. having dos dd weakens team 1 considerably.

h1a8
Originally posted by D-Block
Team 2 Thor have fought being Just as fast or faster than Supes. And he would not have to BFR Doomsday he could just beat him plus Thor is not slow at all.

Thor fighting fast beings has nothing to do with them using their speed against him.

h1a8
that's assuming superman isn't tied up with nefaria. having dos dd weakens team 1 considerably.

Nefaria is super slow. Superman would get to Thor in a nanosecond (before one neuron ion fires in Nefarias brain). DD will kill Nefaria.

iceman24567
Team 2

Warlord
Super slow is one of Nefarias best super powers

iceman24567
Yeah he would punch DOS Doomsday to death superslow ftw.

tkitna
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yeah he would punch DOS Doomsday to death superslow ftw.

Beat me to it.

Nefaria puts DD down and the double up on Supes is too much (not that Thor would need the help, but it would speed things along).

Team 2

-Pr-
Nefaria is super slow. Superman would get to Thor in a nanosecond (before one neuron ion fires in Nefarias brain). DD will kill Nefaria.

DD has to get to nefaria too. even a human has enough time to react to doomsday approaching from half a km away.

guy222
I will tell the thread starter to replace DOS Doomsday with Guy222

laughing out loud

h1a8
DD has to get to nefaria too. even a human has enough time to react to doomsday approaching from half a km away.

DD will get to Nefaria, unless Nefaria runs away which he won't do. Nefaria will definitely engage DD and then have his cap handed to him.

Actually I change my mind about DD not being able to reach Thor or Nefaria in time. Remember he blitzed the entire Justice League simultaneously from about .5km back before they all can react (including Superman). Superman (the man who can pick bullets out of the air like they are standing still) complained of his speed and couldn't even react himself.

So a neuron would not have fired in these two's brains when DD decides to charge them at his full speed.

quanchi112
team 2 wins. DD is not a speedster.

Raptor22
either thor or nefaria beat down dos dd while the other fights supes until dd's done then they douple team supes ftw.

guysangel
Originally posted by guy222
I will tell the thread starter to replace DOS Doomsday with Guy222

laughing out loud

ur silly darling

team two ftw

-Pr-
DD will get to Nefaria, unless Nefaria runs away which he won't do. Nefaria will definitely engage DD and then have his cap handed to him.

Actually I change my mind about DD not being able to reach Thor or Nefaria in time. Remember he blitzed the entire Justice League simultaneously from about .5km back before they all can react (including Superman). Superman (the man who can pick bullets out of the air like they are standing still) complained of his speed and couldn't even react himself.

So a neuron would not have fired in these two's brains when DD decides to charge them at his full speed.

when did he blitz the league like that?

Badabing
when did he blitz the league like that? After they all unleashed their energy attack and DD was still standing.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Badabing
After they all unleashed their energy attack and DD was still standing.

they weren't standing half a kilometre away, though.

Badabing
they weren't standing half a kilometre away, though. I never said anything about distance. I simply posted what I thought h1h8 was referring.

-Pr-
I never said anything about distance. I simply posted what I thought h1h8 was referring.

i know. i was referring to h1a8's claim that doomsday could cover that much ground that fast...

Badabing
i know. i was referring to h1a8's claim that doomsday could cover that much ground that fast... Supes and Gardner both commented on DD's speed. Not sure if that qualifies or not. I'd think he was in Supe's range of speed given his powerset. No feats though.

-Pr-
Supes and Gardner both commented on DD's speed. Not sure if that qualifies or not. I'd think he was in Supe's range of speed given his powerset. No feats though.

in terms of reflexes and short range combat, yes. in terms of actual travelling speed, he's more like hulk imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.