I Am Megatron!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordmegatron1
I AM MEGATRON AND I HAVE JOINED THIS SITE TODAY TO SPREAD A TRUE HISTORY OF THE FATE OF CYBERTRON. but if you want and/or need to read MY history send at least 1 welcome reply to me. first one gets to hear it! big grin

Bloinky
Welcome m8, obviously your a Transformers fan.....So check out our Transformers section.

lordmegatron1
greetings and congrats to bloinky for beind the first to reply. now, i must ask you ; are you ready to hear Lord Megatron's side of the story?

~:Mr.Anderson:~
no.

just...

...no.

Bloinky
Actually I didn't even read your first post. hahaha I just felt like saying welcome.

steverules_2
So what if I were Optimus Prime?

Bloinky
You would own him.

lordmegatron1
Well then by all means if you don't want to hear it, YOU'RE GOING TO HEAR IT ANY WAY SO JUST CONTACT ME AND JUST READ IT. OH AND TO ANSWER YOUR ? STEVERULES 2 I'D RIP YOU LIMB FROM LIMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bloinky
Well I'm pretty sure you got owned in Transformers 2......

and transformers 1. And i don't think megatron would post with incorrect grammar and all caps.

Bicnarok
Welcome, !!!

steverules_2
Originally posted by lordmegatron1
Well then by all means if you don't want to hear it, YOU'RE GOING TO HEAR IT ANY WAY SO JUST CONTACT ME AND JUST READ IT. OH AND TO ANSWER YOUR ? STEVERULES 2 I'D RIP YOU LIMB FROM LIMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Bloinky
Well I'm pretty sure you got owned in Transformers 2......

I'm gonna go with the latter, I win big grin

Mandrag Ganon
Welcome, Lord Megatron. *Bows* you shall soon see that the Decepticon conquest of KMC is well underway.

Kazenji
And he also got a upgrade in the Transformers Animated Movie by unicron.

The Nuul
Originally posted by lordmegatron1
I AM MEGATRON AND I HAVE JOINED THIS SITE TODAY TO SPREAD A TRUE HISTORY OF THE FATE OF CYBERTRON. but if you want and/or need to read MY history send at least 1 welcome reply to me. first one gets to hear it! big grin

You're Megatron? well, I am Magneto, nice to own you.

Quincy
What's a Megatron?

Placidity
This guys a fake people. I am the real Megatron.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by The Nuul
You're Megatron? well, I am Magneto, nice to own you. laughing
WIN.

Eon Blue
Welcome.

ladygrim
big grin hey welcome to kmc

lordmegatron1
I ask that anyone, ANYONE, reply that is one with their true master Megatron. Join me in taking back what is truly mine, this pitiful planet. All I wanted to do was set a new order among fellow Cybertronians. To test your loyalty or prove you have what it takes to be a true decepticon, answer the following;
1. If I were to be lost on an asteroid for twenty years, would you try to fid me?
2. Who here even spoke to Omnislash Kid?
That's it and if you speak to Omnislash Kid, ask him to tell you THE TRUE HISTORY. He should know what you are talking about. If not tell him Lord Megatron sent you.

jhonemendis
I thought we might be able to use one of these so I thought I would make one. Just come on here and introduce yourself.
Hi...
I am Mendis. I love video games, movies, and the other stuff most people like. I also play sports. I am looking forward to a great community.Now you introduce yourself.

Blinky
lordmegatron1, sounds like you'll fit in with all the weirdos in the Role Playing forum just fine.

Bienvenido.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Blinky
lordmegatron1, sounds like you'll fit in with all the weirdos in the Role Playing forum just fine.

Bienvenido.

Hey there! Most of us aren't weirdos. All of my characters stay in the rp. The Megatron kid speaks as if he's actually Megatron everywhere he goes.

For the record, I'm not seriously offended or anything. Just joking around.

lordmegatron1
Now I'd like anyone whom has a question about me or any OTHER celestial beings surrounding me to either PM or meet me for an interview.
( pm me for location)
LET HELL BREAK LOOSE! Muahahahaha

KINGHEATH
megatron was a nazi gun u a nazi?

lordmegatron1
no

DeathKap
Welcome.

lordmegatron1
I'm not really a newbie, you pathetic excuse for a human being. If humanity only could open their eyes to see that me and my colleagues are almost ready to begin our siege of this mud ball. So close.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.