Who is the hardest to kill (from a list)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xJLxKing
The team is made of
Sentry
Hulk
Green Arrow
Spider man
Aquaman(not as a BL)
Thor

They have to kill these members 1 by 1.
Ray
Flash
Juggernaut
Mirror Master
Clayface

BFR is considered as a kill and if the members survive for at least 5 minutes, then they win. They fight in a indestructible arena.

Galan007
flash. no one on the other team is touching him.

galactusischere
juggs and possibly flash

Spire
Flash.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Galan007
flash. no one on the other team is touching him. not if thor creates a maelstrom equaling one thousand hurricanes in the room.

tkitna
Flash wins easily. Juggs probably does too.

srankmissingnin
Considering Sentry has gone from Earth to the sun/other planets from one panel to the next about a half a dozen times, I'm inclined to think he could hit the Flash if was in top form.

jalek moye
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Considering Sentry has gone from Earth to the sun/other planets from one panel to the next about a half a dozen times, I'm inclined to think he could hit the Flash if was in top form.
still not killing Wally even if he occasionaly hits him

tkitna
It might be possible for Sentry to mind rape Wally if he could get a decent handle on that ability.

srankmissingnin
He'll just throw him into the sun... that's pretty much his deal. evil face

Galan007
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Considering Sentry has gone from Earth to the sun/other planets from one panel to the next about a half a dozen times, I'm inclined to think he could hit the Flash if was in top form. sentry isn't touching flash. his battle speed just doesn't compare.

-Pr-
if they can protect arthur for a couple of seconds, he can take down wally tp wise. bar that, i don't see them stopping him...

Kris Blaze
I'm inclined to think that Mjolnir is faster than the flash.

And since Thor doesn't really have to aim much to BFR, that should be easy enough.

occultdestroyer
Flash is too fast for them to handle, especially if this is Wally West.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Flash is too fast for them to handle, especially if this is Wally West.

How? Should be fairly easy for Sentry or Thor to flood the arena with some kind of attack that would at least knock Wally out.

occultdestroyer
Oh, I completely ignored the stips.

In an indestructible arena, Thor could probably take them all out (including his members) using some kind of omnidirectional attack.
It's the only way for him to hit Flash.

Aquaman is not a factor, since Flash would target him just after he starts flooding the arena. He won't give Aquaman the chance to fill the place up.

Kris Blaze
If it's a fight, then team 1 won't be able to manage in 5 minutes.

I thought team 2 would simply do their best to avoid being struck.

Sin I AM
jugs and flash ftw

Bouboumaster
The team kill everyone on the list.

The hardest would be Flash, because of the difficulty to stop him, not because he's strong or anything else. If Flash to pull a fight, he gets boned.

xJLxKing
People should know, Ray can hide by hiding. If he wants to wink

Placidity
Yea, how come no one has mentioned Ray

Kris Blaze
I assumed that while it would impossible for anything to actually attack him head on, an area of effect attack would strike home.

xJLxKing
He can become smaller then an atom.

Placidity
I mean he could hide in Spider-man's ear or something.

manx422
Ray

KingD19
Are we talking about Ray Palmer, or the Ray? The guy who can turn into light/energy? Either way, he makes it, so does Juggs, Flash can make it, but he slips up once, he's done. Clayface does until Thor just hits him with a thunder bolt, keeping him from shifting anymore.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by KingD19
Are we talking about Ray Palmer, or the Ray? The guy who can turn into light/energy? Either way, he makes it, so does Juggs, Flash can make it, but he slips up once, he's done. Clayface does until Thor just hits him with a thunder bolt, keeping him from shifting anymore. Yes, Ray Palmer

tejpis

KingD19
But Thor wouldn't know to teleport there, since he knows nothing about Ray.

xJLxKing
He can't teleport there. That's impossible.

h1a8
Can the characters who are to survive fight back?

Master Court
In an indestructible arena?

In enclosed spaces is where Hulk's thunderclap shines. It'll knock a few members from Team 2 on their asses, particularly hoping for Flash. The second he's down, Sentry swoops in for a big KO punch. Or a god-blast from Thor. At that point, Hulk locks up with Juggernaut to keep him busy while the rest of Team 1 continues with the easy pickings. With Flash out of the way and Juggernaut being occupied, Team 2 is decimated from there. First to go is Clayface, whom Thor fries with lightning. Next is Mirror Master, who Spider-Man outclasses and KO's. Sentry uses his enhanced senses to locate Ray and blows him up with a blast. Spider-Man eye-webs Juggernaut, Hulk holds his arms, Sentry rips the helmet off, and Thor summons all his strength and Mjolnir strikes Juggernaut right square in the back of the head. If that doesn't do it, Sentry chips in some minute TP to coax Cain into a KO. Or they all simply beat him unconscious.

At about that time, Green Arrow and Aquaman get back with the McDonald's and Team 1 have lunch.

xJLxKing
Let me make this clear. This isn't a team vs another team. It's a team who have to fight 1 member at a time. At the end, who do you think would be the hardest to kill.

Master Court
Then Juggernaut hands down.

Flash is fast, but in an enclosed area, a hearty thunderclap will level him and leave him wide open for Thor or Sentry to swoop in for a kill-shot.

Juggernaut will definitely be the hardest. But after he gets his helmet ripped off, he'll be a lot simpler. I guess Thor, Sentry, and Hulk can pitch in their strength to break Cain's neck. That is if one of them isn't strong enough.

Spire
laughing out loud

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Master Court

Flash is fast, but in an enclosed area, a hearty thunderclap will level him and leave him wide open for Thor or Sentry to swoop in for a kill-shot.

Juggernaut will definitely be the hardest. But after he gets his helmet ripped off, he'll be a lot simpler. I guess Thor, Sentry, and Hulk can pitch in their strength to break Cain's neck. That is if one of them isn't strong enough.
Remember, BFR is allowed, and Flash can also vibrate his molecules to avoid getting hit by those attacks.

bbrem123
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Remember, BFR is allowed, and Flash can also vibrate his molecules to avoid getting hit by those attacks.

how long can he vibrate his molecules for?

Kris Blaze

Which works so-so against most physial attacks.

Mjolnir would still hit him. And if by some divine miracle Mjolnir isn't able to, despite hitting Vision while he was intangible, a lightning strike will do it.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Master Court

Those three could spend the rest of their lives trying and they'll never break Cain's neck.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Which works so-so against most physial attacks.

Mjolnir would still hit him. And if by some divine miracle Mjolnir isn't able to, despite hitting Vision while he was intangible, a lightning strike will do it.
You are telling me the lighting will hit Flash?

Kris Blaze
You are telling me the lighting will hit Flash?

Yes.

xJLxKing
Yes. confused
Okay...Good luck. Speed travels so slow compared to flash.

DarkOdin
confused

I think Kris is thinking more of laying lighting all over the area not just bolt.

Also Thor could stop time with mjolnir go to were the flash is running stick his foot out in front of flash and well you get the rest

xJLxKing
Originally posted by DarkOdin
I think Kris is thinking more of laying lighting all over the area not just bolt.

Also Thor could stop time with mjolnir go to were the flash is running stick his foot out in front of flash and well you get the rest
I have never seen Thor stop time.
Besides that, Flash can also move freely through time. He at one point was stuck in time and was still moving. I doubt a move like that will work.

DarkOdin
I have never seen Thor stop time.
Besides that, Flash can also move freely through time. He at one point was stuck in time and was still moving. I doubt a move like that will work.

Doesn't he have to be in the speed force to do that first??

Kris Blaze
confused

If not, Mjolnir goes from the end of space and back in a couple of seconds. That'd work just fine. Nothing the flash can do against having anything sucked out of him, or being teleported into something.

DarkOdin
If not, Mjolnir goes from the end of space and back in a couple of seconds. That'd work just fine. Nothing the flash can do against having anything sucked out of him, or being teleported into something.

Well your here doesn't Mjolnit have the abilite to stop time i know he used to be able to time travel with it but that part was taken away or i am just confused??

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Well your here doesn't Mjolnit have the abilite to stop time i know he used to be able to time travel with it but that part was taken away or i am just confused??

Zarrko removed that ability I'm afraid.

DarkOdin
Zarrko removed that ability I'm afraid.

Danm o well thanks for correcting me.

xJLxKing
I am not good with all the Thor appearances, but I haven't seen the hammer ever hit someone who is invisible, and intangible

Kris Blaze
I am not good with all the Thor appearances, but I haven't seen the hammer ever hit someone who is invisible, and intangible

Well he's got intangible covered, by hitting Vision. Invisible? Thor's got some fancy eyesight but he probably won't see the Flash then.

His area of effect attack theory still holds up.

xJLxKing
Well he's got intangible covered, by hitting Vision. Invisible? Thor's got some fancy eyesight but he probably won't see the Flash then.

His area of effect attack theory still holds up.
I don't know about the AOE attack theory of yours. It should fishy stick out tongue

How did he hit Vision? Hammer or lighting?

Lord Feron

Idk about invisible guys but he definitly hit someone intangible but as to what issue number.. sorry. Im gonna guy who it was he hit... Vision.

Kris Blaze
I don't know about the AOE attack theory of yours. It should fishy stick out tongue

How did he hit Vision? Hammer or lighting?

Vision was phasing, and Thor struck him.

It SOUNDS fishy? How does it sound fishy? Covering the battlefield with some sort of energy attack or such? Not particularly fishy.

xJLxKing
Vision was phasing, and Thor struck him.

It SOUNDS fishy? How does it sound fishy? Covering the battlefield with some sort of energy attack or such? Not particularly fishy.

not that part. I mean, how would it hit him. He'd phase through it, or just stop it.

Kris Blaze
not that part. I mean, how would it hit him. He'd phase through it, or just stop it.

But it's all sorts of fancy energy.

Flash' phased through what? walls?

xJLxKing
He can phase through energy, solid object, though the object they phase through become unstable. Only barry can do it correctly

Warlord
Yeah Vision has been affected by Thunderstrike's mace while in incorporeal state.

Kris Blaze
He can phase through energy, solid object, though the object they phase through become unstable. Only barry can do it correctly

Sounds any of Thor's attacks would land home.

Master Court
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Those three could spend the rest of their lives trying and they'll never break Cain's neck.

Probably. I had my doubts, but f*ck it.

Konton
Dust should be in here.
=]

Warlord
Iceman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.