I Am Megatron!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordmegatron1
I AM MEGATRON and i need to contact those whom shall welcome me to their group so i may deliver MY history of the TRUE fate of cybertron starting with my birth from hatchling TO THE ULTIMATE LEADER I AM TODAY!!

lordmegatron1
Listen up. I know I have a '?' on my thread and I am a ruthless war maniac but that doesn't give anyone any right to not speak to me. Oh and by the by, The story has already been told to Omnislash Kid so I'm up for open conversations!!!

Scythe
Fan fic, eh?

Kazenji
Wow Megatron now lives in Illinois.

The Nuul
Ummm....why the Hell would Megatron want to sock/troll our forum? The true Megatron would have much better things to do.

lordmegatron1
I'm stuck in a goddamn humanoid right now so bak off of me ight now!!!

The Nuul
The real Megatron would easily find a way back to his real body.

Sadako of Girth
Whilst devising a machine with which to kill our sun and harvest its energies with the aims of rebuilding cybertron......

A question though, for Megatron:
Are you angry at all that you were painted up to be a massive tank legged dufus/subserviant beeeatch to the Fallen, by Bay in the recent terrible movie....?

steverules_2
Originally posted by lordmegatron1
I AM MEGATRON and i need to contact those whom shall welcome me to their group so i may deliver MY history of the TRUE fate of cybertron starting with my birth from hatchling TO THE ULTIMATE LEADER I AM TODAY!!

You sir are and idiot no expression

lordmegatron1
You all are disgusting. By the by, I can't find my body because it's lost in outer reaches of space no thanks to this stupid government and also I have a so-called I.Q of 1,349 so if that's idiotic than you sir can taste the protontic end of my cannon. *converts to tank and shoots at The Goddamn Doctor* Hahahahahahahahaha!And yes I'm pissed off at Michael Bay for Making me a motherf***ing beatch to that scrap piece the Fallen!

The Nuul
I though you're stuck in a human body, how did you get your cannon to work with that small pathetic body?

If you are that smart you should be able to find your body.

OH, guess what? I found your body in Space BTW and I am not going to tell you where it is.

lordmegatron1
Look with the help of some symbiotes whose names i shall not say. I was able to build an adaptable protonic cannon and quite unfortunately they could not find enough platlets and Energon to build a radar that picks up Cybertronian trails. I'll tell you the name of the mechanical symbiote or should I say maniacal, Carnage the others you'll have to ask me personally...

Miguelohara563
Ahem.

Scythe
What...

One Free Man
If you are megatron, then I, sir, am the fallen. suck my dick again like you did last night, beotch!

lordmegatron1
If you're the fallen then I ,sir, am going to rip you apart limb by limb until I reach your dreaded spark, with which I shall smash against the very meteorite of death we cybertronians call Shnefaskusk or whatever I called it before. Dammit Carnage, you told me IT would be ready by next year, now it's going to tak another 3 years. good bye morons. Oh, I'm talking to you idiots like One Free Man and the rest. *flips 'em all off* From: Megatron To: humanity

Kazenji
Wha ?!?

Why is Carnage working with you?

lordmegatron1
Carnage, his father, his son and myself met up on the meteorite of death. It turns out that his father pulled the last nerve on his kingdom and they revolted, killing the entire family as they were on vacation showing Carnage's son the ropes of one day being ruler. Whilst on the meteor, we conspired a plan to convert a human mind into doing our will. When we found the human, he was near death. Bleeding from a severe wound to the head. Working together we were finally successful in reviving the human. But as in all long journey there needed to be some rest but for us it was more like a five year coma. If you want more details about our experiences with the human thea PM me. May my power rise to perfection. Hahahahaha! :-)

The_usher
You are magatron, I think its time to destroy you.

lordmegatron1
Everyone's been there and done that but I'm back aren't I. Soon enough the human will have his chance to become the first human to be metamorphosized into a Decepticon. I've already designed his form, and it's twice as tall as Devastator, has more than 12 vehicle forms, and he is twice a powerful as the fallen, myself, Optimus Prime, Jetfire, and Devastator combined. YOUR WORLD WILL FINNALY BE OURS!!

Kazenji
I think Unicron is looking for you Megatron

its time for that upgrade.

The Nuul
Everyone's been there and done that but I'm back aren't I. Soon enough the human will have his chance to become the first human to be metamorphosized into a Decepticon. I've already designed his form, and it's twice as tall as Devastator, has more than 12 vehicle forms, and he is twice a powerful as the fallen, myself, Optimus Prime, Jetfire, and Devastator combined. YOUR WORLD WILL FINNALY BE OURS!!

That's nice, I Magneto still wtfpwns you and your friends.

lordmegatron1
I don't think Magneto an take and/or stop a protomic cannon shot fron 5.000 meters away so @#$* you.

lordmegatron1
I just owned you Magneto. BOO-YA!!!

supremthor
LMFAO lord megatron any comments on Prime always kicking your ass?

lordmegatron1
I've got several you bastard. But to keep this from running a mile long I'll start with the first:
1.Prime doesn't deserve to be on Cybertron. He should be here protecting this pitiful world from yourselves. That is or was his first priority, but look now I'm here plotting an everlasting plan to dominate this mud ball. And if anyone should reach the center of this galaxy, tell Prime that he can rot in hell.

The Nuul
Too bad for you that Prime always wins......no matter how hard you try Megafail. Do they have robot Psychotherapy for you Decepticons?

Hybris
which is going great so far I'd say if you have nothing better to do than post here.

FinalAnswer
I looked in this thread for I was curious.

I am amused.

lordmegatron1
I hope you find it to your likeness for soon the Plan willbe complete. And to think, all the symbiotes and I had to do was throw the soul of the human down the spinal cord we made into an elevator shaft. His soul blocked the only way to true power. Now that its influence is fading, WE WILL REIGN SUPREME!!!!!

Blinky
GO LORDMEGATRON! GO!

The Nuul
WWE WILL REIGN SUPREME!!!!!

super pr*xy
can you smell what the rock is cooking?!?

lordmegatron1
My bad, the damn keyboard was on the fritz again. I meant WE will reign supreme. Good Eye. I could use someone like you. Join us super pr*xy, join us.

The Nuul
My bad, the damn keyboard was on the fritz again. I meant WWE will reign supreme.

lordmegatron1
Why the hell are you doing that, @$$hole?

Kazenji
Woah Megatron swore i never seen that happen in the cartoon

or in Lordmegatron1's case the archives.

lordmegatron1
@#!# you kazenji. When I'm pissed off I dominate using english cursing. I used to curse in Cybertronian. Goddamn funny to me considering that no one could understand me.

The Nuul
When I'm pissed off I dominate using english cursing. I used to curse in WWE. Goddamn funny to me considering that no one could understand me.

The Nuul
Megatron, I didnt know you were on Family Guy. Did Bay fire you or something? maybe this is a job in between movies?

8E5s5cDQepk

Dude, you are also doing cereal commercials now? lame...

K1YCztmwPZs

Blinky
Megatron sold out? What a piece of shit.

The Nuul
Starscream is the true leader and not a whiney sell out like Megatron.

akmml
i love Optimus Prime

Blinky
Originally posted by The Nuul
Starscream is the true leader and not a whiney sell out like Megatron.

thumb up

lordmegatron1
If Starscream were a true leader, he would've known what to do in the case of a fallen comrade. Besides, he wouldn't know what to do in the case of a disheveled proton accelerator even if you shoved it up his ass. I do of course.

Blinky
I heard that Starscream gave it to you in yer free-hole.

Kazenji
Megatron needs to go to doctor Unicron for a better brain.

The Nuul
If Starscream were a true leader in the WWE, he would've known what to do in the case of a Summerslam match. Besides, he wouldn't know what to do in the case of a Hell in the Cell match even if you shoved it up his ass. I do of course.

lordmegatron1
Living inside of a human with psychotic Symbiotes can really do a number on a Cybertronians mind. I renew it every 52 min. 17 sec.

Darkstorm Zero
Meh... Megatron got owned by every other major villain there is anyway... Even his own soldiers capped his ass a few times (Points to Shockwave and Starscream) Too bad he didn't have the nuts to deactivate them untin AFTER Unicron basically turned him into the more awsome Galvatron, who, as his first act, disintegrated the treachery that is Starscream, And crushed his crown, since galvy desn't need one, he is so cool he has a crown built into his design.

Wha'cha'gonna'do!

Gojira
Someone should challenge Megatron for leader of the Decepticons.

Gojira
Megatron, I Gojira challenge you to a duel! Meet me in Tokyo in 3 days and if you do not show up I will be crowned leader of the Decepticons!

Darkstorm Zero
I beleive this pic should sum up this thread nicely...

lordmegatron1
Actually I still am in the original Galvatron suit. The noitrogen/oxygen mix in your air is messin' wit my circuitry. I need some rest. It seems like the human has made his choice of who is going to be ressurected from his body. The answer:
HOLY S.H.I.T IT'S CARNAGE!

(back ground): HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! EAT IT ASSHOLES, I WIN!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
(cough hack sneeze)

lordmegatron1
Just joined twitter as terribetoxin. Now I'm hunting Facebook.

The Nuul
Optimus >>>>>>>>>>> You.

lordmegatron1
Originally posted by The Nuul
Optimus >>>>>>>>>>> You.

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times: You are the bastard son of a *****, you Nuuli-ninny *******!

InfernoJG95
i am optimus prime and fagatron uhhh i mean megatron me and you have got some catching up to do....with my ion blaster. hes missed you...AUTOBOTS TRANSFORM AND KICK ASS

lordmegatron1
Kiss my ass.

"What are you doin now megatron?"
"Nothing Galvatron, just arguing with a dumbass human thinking he's optimus prime to piss me off again."
"Oh, then wake me up when he actually does kick your ass. I've got a new invention I've got to test and Toxin's too intoxicated to be a guinea pig."

"No I'm ****in' not!! Wait. How'd I get up here?"

The Nuul
Megabumb, I missed you buddy!

frank911
Megatron... well done mate, dont you get tired of getting your ass kicked every time.

lordmegatron1
No I don't. It's human filth like the lot of you that give this world a bad rap. If you meet me in reality all of your asses would be grass. for no one can stand the ultimate wrath of Megatron!!

-And Galvatron.
-Right.

-And Carnage.
-Sure.

-Don't forget us, Venom.
-Of course.

-An' don't be forgettin'
-Don't, just don't Toxin.

Kazenji
Wow your still talking to yourself

having fun with that?

lordmegatron1
*I'm sorry the user you are trying to contact, "Lord Megatron," is unavailable. Here are some available users currently operating the system network: "Carnage" and "Venom."

Input 1 for C Input 2 for V

Thank you and have a "miserable" day.*

Transmaniacon
`I'm afraid I cant let you do that Megatron

maxman1180
Originally posted by steverules_2
You sir are and idiot no expression

woahhh.. lol ^_^

lordmegatron1
Originally posted by maxman1180
woahhh.. lol ^_^

You MUST be new. So far I've seen about twenty old threads on the main page reopened and YOU'VE been on them. is my assumption correct?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.