Link the Pokemon slayer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
he finds himself battling team rocket. If he loses in human form he then turns into his wolf form and fights w/ midna, if he loses then its over.

1. Seviper
2. Steelix
3. Tauros
4. Glalie
5. Hariyama
6. Charizard

Base link is TP, 300 rupees for magic armor
he gets pegasus boots(with out the charge up), magic rod (Link's awakening). he gets any durabilities and reaction feats from his other games.

Will he send team rocket blasting off again or will Jesse and James capture Link and do thinkable things to him?

MooCowofJustice
TP Link lacks Fire Arrows. I do not know of a way for him to seriously harm Steelix at all.

LLLLLink
Picks up rocks to mimic rock throw, lol?
Btw, steelix can be killed by normal type attacks, although they are weak.

MooCowofJustice
But...his body is harder than diamond...

SuperLuigi
thats wat the magic rod is for

Ridley_Prime
facepalm

MooCowofJustice
But...that doesn't do fire damage...

SuperLuigi
it incenerates its target. that is its use in Link's Awakening. it lights things on fire

MooCowofJustice
Hmm. Neat, didn't know that.

He wrestled a charging goat to the ground, so I don't imagine Tauros is going to be too much for him, though he is going to be way stronger than said goat.

Glalie might happen the same way as Steelix. I haven't looked up anything about the last three.

Charizard is a problem still, really, really hot fire.

SuperLuigi
did you know charizard is only 5'7? i dwarf a charizard.

MooCowofJustice
Hi Shaq.

NemeBro
Diamond is overrated.

That is all.

LLLLLink
Link has the Fire Rod with infinite energy in Link's Awakening. Steelix isnt a problem.

Sin_Volvagia
1. Dead and I mean Seviper.

2. Steelix's body is harder than any metal and sandstorm is gonna be the problem. Link uses the Magic Rod and wins after a long fight.

3. This should be easy for Link especially since Tauros can only charge in a straight line.

4. Magic Rod is all that's needed.

5. Link just runs around and stabs Hariyama in the head.

6. Link would beat Charizard but without any arrows, he meets his end here.

SuperLuigi
with the pegasus boots he could out maneuver charizard. tauros doesnt just charge in a straight line either.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
with the pegasus boots he could out maneuver charizard. tauros doesnt just charge in a straight line either.

Charges while whipping its hefty body with its tails. Although powerful, it can charge only in a straight line. -Stadium Pokedex

SuperLuigi
it doesnt just charge. it can do other things aside from charge. thats what i was saying.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.