The Flash vs The Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
barry allen

classic juggs

takes place on mars (disregard lack of oxygen)

edit: and pretend mars has earth's atmosphere

Mindset
Barry dies from a lack of nitrogen.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Mindset
Barry dies from a lack of nitrogen.
laughing out loud

Any ways, Barry can win by putting him in the speed force.

KingD19
Juggernaut grabs Flash, and throws him through Olympus Mons, and out to space.

jalek moye
Speed Force BFR

SuperLuigi
doesnt he have to touch juggs to do it? if so then the force field would stop him

xJLxKing
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
doesnt he have to touch juggs to do it? if so then the force field would stop him
No, it wouldn't

jalek moye
the force field would go in with him

Spire
Flash.

SuperLuigi
who wins without BFR

xJLxKing
nobody, but barry wont get hit whatsoever

SuperLuigi
doesnt he tire

Spire
who wins without BFR

Thor. He can throw hiz hammar around and around.

Galan007
barry couldn't petrify juggy via speed steal, or what?

xJLxKing
doesnt he tire
Nope. It's a unending fight. Though, I can see you want Juggernaut to win. So in order to satisfy you, Juggernaut does win confused roll eyes (sarcastic)

Knowsbleed33
A Flash fan will say yes.

jalek moye
its one of those things we cant be sure about

chomperx9
Originally posted by KingD19
Juggernaut grabs Flash, and throws him through Olympus Mons, and out to space. um how is juggernaut gonna grab flash ?

SuperLuigi
Originally posted by Galan007
barry couldn't petrify juggy via speed steal, or what?

he cant steal magically enchanted speed.

KingD19
Flash thinks, oh, I've hit people this guys size, and bigger, and I've knocked em silly, let me do the same thing. He hits Juggs, and is surprised when it doesn't work, during that moment, Juggs grabs him, breaking whatever he touches in the process, then tosses him into the atmosphere.

Kris Blaze
he cant steal magically enchanted speed.

no expression

Regardless of where the speed comes from, it's more Barry's absorption of kinetic energy. A mountain kept Juggernaut in check for years.

KingD19
Because he was under tons of rubble, and had to dig his way out. Considering how far down he was, he got out pretty quick.

Kris Blaze
Because he was under tons of rubble, and had to dig his way out. Considering how far down he was, he got out pretty quick.

Only took him a couple of years.

KingD19
Name anyone else in his weight/strength/durability class with no projectile or long range attacks who could have done it faster.

xJLxKing
Name anyone else in his weight/strength/durability class with no projectile or long range attacks who could have done it faster. Anyone with Super speed

KingD19
People in Juggernaut's group have super speed?

Spire
laughing out loud

KingD19
Apparently, bricks with no projectile attacks, and no movement abilities(Hulk excluded) have super speed.

xJLxKing
People in Juggernaut's group have super speed?
That's up to you do decide. Either way, super speed is but one method to get out. There are so many more.

KingD19
You never answered my question. Who in Juggernaut's power set group, do you know who could have gotten out quicker??? People like Hulk, Rage(At full strength), Gentle, Colossus, Abomination, etc...

xJLxKing
You never answered my question. Who in Juggernaut's power set group, do you know who could have gotten out quicker??? People like Hulk, Rage(At full strength), Gentle, Colossus, Abomination, etc...
I think you just answered your question.

Mindset
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
no expression

Regardless of where the speed comes from, it's more Barry's absorption of kinetic energy. A mountain kept Juggernaut in check for years. . . .

How are the situations at all similar?

Did the mountain steal his kinetic energy?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Mindset
. . .

It kept him under pressure so he can't use his speed and strength

KingD19
Juggernaut doesn't have speed.

And I don't think anyone in Juggernaut's power grop could have gotten out any faster.

h1a8
BFR by flash

psycho gundam
A mountain kept Juggernaut in check for years. that was due to plot. juggernaut would have killed charles the next day and erased decades of future stories so the writers gave him a time out.

occultdestroyer
Name anyone else in his weight/strength/durability class with no projectile or long range attacks who could have done it faster.
Kurse
Rulk

weaponx510
as much as i hate to see flash loose im pretty sure he cant hurt juggy....Juggernaut would just have to stand there till flash runs into him or does something stupid to knock himself out....Flash has been a F*ck up n the past

manx422
The Flash goes intangible and pulls out juggy's peanut sized brain

thanos-prime
Name anyone else in his weight/strength/durability class with no projectile or long range attacks who could have done it faster. anyone in there weight class could have t-clapped the mountain off of them juggs just isn't that smart

Wild Shadow
flash fails to lift and push jugg into the speed force

jalek moye
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
flash fails to lift and push jugg into the speed force

and why does he fail to put him into the speedforce?

Warlord
Flash - speedsteel

Mindset
Originally posted by xJLxKing
It kept him under pressure so he can't use his speed and strength What speed?

Anyway, how is that the same as his kinetic energy being stolen?

Endless Mike
Tie

SamZED
Can Flash really steal his speed? Juggs powers are magic based, not physics based.

KingD19
Flash tries to push Juggs into the speed force, Juggs pushes back. Magic ability of unstoppable momentum> Flash

xJLxKing
Originally posted by SamZED
Can Flash really steal his speed? Juggs powers are magic based, not physics based.
They are powered by magic, not that they have magical properties

Who said they are the same. They just achieve the same result.

carver9
This is a stupid fight

KingD19
You can't steal kinetic energy if he's not doing anything, until he throws a punch or something, it's just potential energy. Plus, Juggs has thunder claps, ground pounds, and seismic stomps, he can get flash to stop running.

xJLxKing
You can't steal kinetic energy if he's not doing anything, until he throws a punch or something, it's just potential energy. Plus, Juggs has thunder claps, ground pounds, and seismic stomps, he can get flash to stop running.
No, he can't. None of those moves are fast enough. They are like a slid show to him

SamZED
They are powered by magic, not that they have magical properties
Well, once Juggernaut starts moving he "can't be stopped" because of magic, I dont think Flash can counter magic.

Lord Feron
Interesting idea.. if Juggs is running at full speed, (imo a snails pace for flash) would flash be able to stop him, via speed steal? Interesting thought.

As for the fight Stalemate or Flash eventually tires and dies.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by SamZED
Well, once Juggernaut starts moving he "can't be stopped" because of magic, I dont think Flash can counter magic.
He can't be stopped? Didn't WWH halt him??

DarkOdin

WWH slowed him down to almost a standstill i will find the scan.

DarkOdin
Here you go

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/WWH_Xmen_3_DCP_0027.jpg

jalek moye
why does the speed steal really effect this? he just puts him in the speed force

carver9

WWH was the strongest being on the planet and no he didnt stop him, he slowed him down.

I didnt know that flash was as strong as the WWhulk. confused

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Here you go

I would say that Hulk kept him from gaining momentum rather than stopped him. Juggernaut had barely taken a couple of steps when that happened.

DarkOdin
I would say that Hulk kept him from gaining momentum rather than stopped him. Juggernaut had barely taken a couple of steps when that happened. He already was moving foward so he had momentum i wasn't aware of the enhacment only working when he is at full speed however if you look at Hulks foot print you can see he is being push back So the enchament is working and when hulk sidesteps him Juggs had plenty of force he was using as we seen in the next page when he flies across the water

StiltmanFTW

He didn't.

From Juggernaut's revamped respect thread:

Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
...more fights.

Juggernaut vs. the Hulk pt. 4:

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Battle/WWHXmen%203/th_WWH_Xmen_3_DCP_0023-24.jpghttp://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Battle/WWHXmen%203/th_WWH_Xmen_3_DCP_0025.jpghttp://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Battle/WWHXmen%203/th_WWH_Xmen_3_DCP_0027.jpghttp://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Battle/WWHXmen%203/th_WWH_Xmen_3_DCP_0028.jpg

I've debated (on here and other boards) many times about the context of this fight. Many believe that Juggernaut was using his unstoppability enchantment and the Hulk slowed him to a crawl (some believe he stopped him). I've always believed that it was purely a test of strength and I was proven correct. Thanks to my friend who goes by Cain Marko on his fan site, The writer of the WWH/ X-Men books Christos Gage confirms that it was indeed a test of strength and the Juggernaut matched (and even surpassed) the strongest Hulk to date.

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showpost.php?p=5411579&postcount=36

xJLxKing
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Here you go

Looks like a stalemate

WWH strongest on planet? Maybe! Maybe Not. And according to that scan, they were stalemating each other.

carver9
Looks like a stalemate

WWH strongest on planet? Maybe! Maybe Not. And according to that scan, they were stalemating each other.

You must didnt read in the above post what the writer said about the hulk and juggernaut fight. He wasnt using his unstoppable powers, it was a fight.

Why wasnt WWH the strongest on the planet when reed, beast, iron man, almost every scientist on the planet stated that they never witness a power like WWH.

He was the strongest on the planet, that shouldnt even be debated.

xJLxKing
So what makes you think he'll use it again against Flash. Guess his strength isn't that strong if he can't even beat Juggernaut.

Now that's over exaggerated statement. Also, Beast, Ironman, and most scientist haven't seen anything too strong. Also, if he was the strongest, then he'd have beaten Juggernaut.

I just debated easily.

carver9
So what makes you think he'll use it again against Flash. Guess his strength isn't that strong if he can't even beat Juggernaut.

Now that's over exaggerated statement. Also, Beast, Ironman, and most scientist haven't seen anything too strong. Also, if he was the strongest, then he'd have beaten Juggernaut.

I just debated easily.

Juggernaut strength was mentioned as being unlimited (even though I dont believe that) and juggernaut recently has punched someone that created 8 global earthquakes. Juggernaut fought an exempler and decimated an entire island. Juggernaut made thor look like a child due to his strength and durability and lets not forget that it was mentioned that WWH was holding back the entire time throughout the WWH series. He didnt want to kill anyone or cause any serious damage.

Whats exaggerating about what I said. Ironman said that Hulk powers was off the chart. Doctor strange said that he's the most powerful being on the planet along with beast. They had to resort to nanites to stop him because nothing else worked. Professor x and emma couldnt even mind rape him, he resisted them. Doctor strange couldnt even put him or keep him in the astral plane. Doctor strange empowered by Zom couldnt even dent a holding back banner hide.

xJLxKing
It's funny to see your try and defend two characters.

There is only one being with unlimited strength, that being is a Supreme being. Those kind of words are miss used. Maybe it can't be measured by normal machine.

Superman defeated a guy who can easily destroy a planet. What's your point?

when?

Are you saying Juggernaut can be hurt?

That doesn't mean he is unstoppable, nor the strongest. There are a few other characters that can replicated most, if not all those feats.

Mindset
no expression

Regardless of where the speed comes from, it's more Barry's absorption of kinetic energy. A mountain kept Juggernaut in check for years. Originally posted by Mindset
. . .

It kept him under pressure so he can't use his speed and strength

Who said they are the same. They just achieve the same result.

erm

Nestical

you act as if juggs is a pushover son

carver9
It's funny to see your try and defend two characters.

There is only one being with unlimited strength, that being is a Supreme being. Those kind of words are miss used. Maybe it can't be measured by normal machine.

Superman defeated a guy who can easily destroy a planet. What's your point?

when?

Are you saying Juggernaut can be hurt?

That doesn't mean he is unstoppable, nor the strongest. There are a few other characters that can replicated most, if not all those feats.

I'm not defending two characters, I'm giving facts.

I agree, Juggernaut doesnt have unlimited strength but Juggernaut doesnt have a cap on his strength either. Cytorrak grants him the strength necessary to fight the opponents that he's up against.

Why are you bringing Superman up, this isnt about Superman. We all know that Superman is strong.

You must forgot that Juggernaut was smiling against thor the entire time they fought. Thor had to resort to the god blast which failed and he had to resort to taking Juggernauts durability away. I never seen thor needing to do anything like that in battle.

Never said Juggernaut could be hurt, I specifically said WWH was holding back.

You can take hulks strength however you want to, I'm going by what was said on panel.

r0nm0n88
who cares about hulk,

this fight goes like this. flash will punch juggs alot, see it does nothing. Juggs will swing at him, flash easily dodges this punch. Then runs to the other side of the planet. Thinks to him self, what should i do? Runs back and bfr's him via speed force.

If you take away BFR, its a stalemate. With flash running away the whole battle.

And to make the jugg fans happy. He is very very strong, and invulnerable. But slow as shit compared to flash.

bbrem123
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
who cares about hulk,

this fight goes like this. flash will punch juggs alot, see it does nothing. Juggs will swing at him, flash easily dodges this punch. Then runs to the other side of the planet. Thinks to him self, what should i do? Runs back and bfr's him via speed force.

If you take away BFR, its a stalemate. With flash running away the whole battle.

And to make the jugg fans happy. He is very very strong, and invulnerable. But slow as shit compared to flash.

well done

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.