Thor vs Gladiator&WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mummy_guy
thor is facing both gladiator and WWH at the same time who will win this fight

Survivor19
Since Hulk can't fly, Thor takes it into air, beats Glads, and then kills Hulk at his leisure.
So, 7/10 Thor wins.

mummy_guy
Originally posted by Survivor19
Since Hulk can't fly, Thor takes it into air, beats Glads, and then kills Hulk at his leisure.
So, 7/10 Thor wins.

notice i said he is fighting them both at the same time which means he cant fight them 1 by 1, to make it more interesting they are traped in a force field which doesnt allow thor to fly he is on the ground against them both

Placidity
Originally posted by mummy_guy
notice i said he is fighting them both at the same time which means he cant fight them 1 by 1, to make it more interesting they are traped in a force field which doesnt allow thor to fly he is on the ground against them both

Ok, good scenario.

Well, what would happen is Thor breaks the force field and...

So, 7/10 Thor wins.

mummy_guy
Originally posted by Placidity
Ok, good scenario.

Well, what would happen is Thor breaks the force field and...

So, 7/10 Thor wins.

thor cant break this force field, and while he will spend time trying to brake it both his oponnents will attack him and already start to pammel him to the ground, when thor will face gladiator and WWH in front of him the last thing he will have time for is trying to break the force field

thanos-prime
Even if they do take it to the air and thor manages to beat gladiator he would have taken a beating and would not be able to beat the hulk but i give gladiator odds over thor

SamZED
I really dont see Thor beating them both at the same time. WWH is strong enough to hurt Thor and so is Glads plus he has the speed to do that.

Spire
So, 7/10 Thor wins.

thumb up

Since being dragged around by a hammer is better than natural flight.

Philosophía
Team.

What the hell ?

-Pr-
Closed for spite unless Thor is given a partner.

mummy_guy
why does he need a partner? this is thor he can beat both gladiator and WWH if fighting them 1 on 1 so this can be more interesting

-Pr-
why does he need a partner? this is thor he can beat both gladiator and WWH if fighting them 1 on 1 so this can be more interesting

he'll get massacred against this team.

give him a partner or it IS spite.

iceman24567
I don't think it's spite considering Thor can bfr Hulk within seconds but thats somewhat out of character i guess.

mummy_guy
well alright if thats a spite then thors partner will be namor , so its thor and namor vs WWH and gladiator

Survivor19
Why is it spite?
Thor can KO Hulk with a lightning, and then beat Glads....

mummy_guy
Why is it spite?
Thor can KO Hulk with a lightning, and then beat Glads....

you really think a lightning will be enough to put down WWH?

Survivor19
Dude, some random satellites downed Worldbreaker Hulk, which is generally accepted as WWH on steroids. No reason to think God of Freaking Thunder will fail to do that much.

Parmaniac
Dude, some random satellites downed Worldbreaker Hulk, which is generally accepted as WWH on steroids. No reason to think God of Freaking Thunder will fail to do that much.

not right these were satellites manipulated by M.O.D.O.K. they shot with Anti Gamma radiation that's why it put him down (it was said in incredible Hulk 600 I think)

The Nuul
Originally posted by -Pr-
he'll get massacred against this team.

give him a partner or it IS spite.

Hulk is a non factor here once the fight goes into the air.

mummy_guy
No reason to think God of Freaking Thunder will fail to do that much.

and ares is the freakin god of war so? and hercules is the god of might but you dont see them rule the battlefield do you?anyway a lightning from thor wont ko WWH

Survivor19
1) There isn't such thing as "anti-gamma radiation". Really, give people freadom, and we will have "anti-light" and "anti-heat" all around
2) Tony Stark was hacking any satellite he could in that issue. That's why i saud "random"
3) Scans or it did not happen

Lord Feron
Like the OP said he is giving Thor a partner, and that was namor.

Also the OP added a stipulation that there is a forcefeild around the field and Thor is not allowed to fly.

IMO
Namor get's one-shotted and Thor fights viliantly against WWH and Glads but eventually loses. IMO Glads is touch could take on Thor in a very very evenly matched fight but throw in WWH and take away Thor's ability to fly then you just got all sorts of terriblness for Thor.

Parmaniac
1) There isn't such thing as "anti-gamma radiation". Really, give people freadom, and we will have "anti-light" and "anti-heat" all around
2) Tony Stark was hacking any satellite he could in that issue. That's why i saud "random"
3) Scans or it did not happen

laughing

I never said that it wasn't stupid but give me some time I'll search for the issue

Parmaniac
sorry don't have a photobucket account or anything like this it was "refracted cosmic energy"

here's the quote (Incredible Hulk 600 Page 15):
"The satellites that brought down the Hulk?"

"M.O.D.O.K. manipuleated them. Used refracted cosmic energy to interface with banner's gammaradiation cells."

I mixed this up with an article I've read on Leader's Lair
where the U-Foes fought the Hulk (incredible Hulk vol.2 254) and X-Ray used "negative gamma rays"

http://www.leaderslair.com/marvelvillains/u-foes.html

-Pr-
Originally posted by The Nuul
Hulk is a non factor here once the fight goes into the air.

yeah, cos people haven't tried that before...

Kris Blaze
Thor could send the lot of them to another dimension at his leisure, so I'm not sure how much of a spite it is. If Thor wants to kill 'em then he can take this. If not, he's screwed.

Originally posted by -Pr-
yeah, cos people haven't tried that before...

It's an awfully popular argument when Superman is squaring off against hte Hulk no expression

Survivor19
Originally posted by Parmaniac
sorry don't have a photobucket account or anything like this it was "refracted cosmic energy"

here's the quote (Incredible Hulk 600 Page 15):
"The satellites that brought down the Hulk?"

"M.O.D.O.K. manipuleated them. Used refracted cosmic energy to interface with banner's gammaradiation cells."

I mixed this up with an article I've read on Leader's Lair
where the U-Foes fought the Hulk (incredible Hulk vol.2 254) and X-Ray used "negative gamma rays"

http://www.leaderslair.com/marvelvillains/u-foes.html
Fair enough. I concess.

guy222
T 2

WhiteWitchKing
So, 7/10 Thor wins.

Gladiator slams into Thor from above smashing them both onto the ground. Hulk joins in on the fray of pummeling Thor into submission. Hulk doesn't need to fly for them to win.

Team stomps.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Gladiator slams into Thor from above smashing them both onto the ground. Hulk joins in on the fray of pummeling Thor into submission. Hulk doesn't need to fly for them to win.

Team stomps.

Thor shoots Gladiator out when he comes down from above.

Wow, that was easy.

Bouboumaster
T2 all day of the weeks, twice on sunday.

Thor is >= Hulk

Thor is > Gladiator

Namor is <<<< Gladiator or Hulk, he can pick is poison.

Hulk and Thor can end in both ways, most likely in a victory for Thor, but Hulk have his shot. However, Namor is totally, totally out-classed. This is some super heavyweight and Namor doesn't belong there. What about... Sentry, for a partner for Thor?

bbrem123
Thor without a partner is spite...even with Namor

Master Court
Holy f*cking sh*t! Some people have this sh*t completely f*cked up!

Yeah, Hulk can't fly, but he can jump hundreds of miles, and jumps faster than fighter jets can fly. That solves the whole thing. And Thor has never ONCE in his whole f*cking life one-shotted Hulk. The lightning that KO'd Hulk in Hulk Annual 2001 was after a long ass fight, during which Hulk had already taken a lightning blast with little more effect than putting him on his knees for only a moment. Show me ONE f*cking scan of any Thor/Hulk fight that was only one page showing Thor distinctly dominating and KO'ing Hulk with only one attack and no more, and I will rip my f*cking c*ck off and shove it up my own ass! And then I'll cork my ass shut with my f*cking cat!!

WWHulk is strong enough to hurt Thor? Green Hulks have always been strong enough to hurt Thor. WWHulk is even stronger! And to what ends would Thor BFR Hulk? Hulk can always hop back to the f*cking fight. Hulk can BFR Thor just as much as Thor can BFR Hulk. It's not like it proves superiority or anything. Rockslide could BFR f*cking Thanos if he wanted to. You know why? Because Thanos probably doesn't weigh more than a thousand pounds. Given the right opportunity, Rockslide could pitch Thanos for miles. But so f*cking what? Is that suppose to suddenly KO Thanos? BFR'ing someone is no more a challenge than simply being able to toss their weight over the horizon and being just good enough to get your hands on them. Hulk has gotten his mits on Thor a million times. Hulk has pummeled Thor into a bloody f*cking mess before. So to say Thor takes this hands down or at all, even with Namor, is about as smart as saying "E = Bearsh*t!" WWHulk is the most powerful dude in this thread. He one-shots Namor, and then uses the points of the wings on Thor's helmet to give Thor a vivisection. And Glads and Hulk share the intestines. And then he lifts Thor's hammer by the still-attached hand of Thor and brains Glads with it. And then Hulk and Namor eat Gladiator's f*cking heart out.

On a final note, it's way out of character for Thor to fight like a p*ssy and BFR someone or to keep his distance. Regardless, it'd be impossible for Thor to win this. He couldn't even break WWHulk's neck to end it. Someone else tried and it didn't work for long. And it would take more than just a minute for Thor to beat Gladiator. WWHulk can heal from anything, and Gladiator can easily match Thor in speed and flight. Not to mention Hulk's thunderclaps, thrown projectiles, and every second Thor ignores Hulk just gives Hulk more time to amp and overwhelm Thor when Thor finally gets around to Hulk. Fighting the Team at the same time, Thor doesn't stand a chance under any circumstances. And Namor doesn't make much of a difference.

Spire
Lol.

Calm thyself.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Thor shoots Gladiator out when he comes down from above.

Wow, that was easy.

Only to have Gladiator steer clear of the attack with his super speed and stamming Thor in the back. Then he slams Thor into the ground at lightspeed before Thor can react.

Yup, that was easy...for Gladiator.

xJLxKing
And when he is in mid-air, and Thor casually moves aside, what happens then? Obviously, hulk will lank hundreds of miles away. Takes quite a while to come back stick out tongue

Stoic
WWHulk solos Gladiator turns this into a debacle.

james2099
Now its time for me to smoke some dope to answer this one.

james2099
I thinnnnk thaaat tem twoo wine thes figth in a tommp............

Naija boy
Team wins this handily do thors CIS. Hed likely go out there slugging and blasting it out with the hulk initially and with another powerhouse like gladiator to assist hulk, that is a recipe for disaster.

h1a8
I don't know if Thor would beat WWH while fighting in character. Hell Glad is one tough cookie too. Why even put him up against these two?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
It's an awfully popular argument when Superman is squaring off against hte Hulk no expression pr set himself up for that one.

Originally posted by iceman24567
I don't think it's spite considering Thor can bfr Hulk within seconds but thats somewhat out of character i guess.

aye, out of character for sure. it's been discussed ad nauseum and the consensus is that thor will no doubt try and take hulk in a fist fight, no exceptions with those two. of coarse with gladiator there also, thor's most likely taking an L.

cis off, thor gets rid of hulk with ease then fights gladiator using mjolnir's vast array of attacks to win.

Stoic
Originally posted by h1a8
I don't know if Thor would beat WWH while fighting in character. Hell Glad is one tough cookie too. Why even put him up against these two?

Thor gets too many props on this forum is why, I mean he is a powerful character and all, but this is too much for him.

gogogadgetgo
thor is facing both gladiator and WWH at the same time who will win this fight

all of them fighting in character? thor gets his ass kicked and rolls over dead twice.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Only to have Gladiator steer clear of the attack with his super speed and stamming Thor in the back. Then he slams Thor into the ground at lightspeed before Thor can react.

Yup, that was easy...for Gladiator.

Only to have Thor counter it with his own, equally ambigious superspeed and knock him the hell out with 50 years worth of superior offensive feats, character portrayal and overall ability. Gladiator gets destroyed.

guy222
Thor/Namor lose

Raptor22
with cis thor probably loses. without cis and thor using his entire arsenal id give him the majority. if he took advantage of his weather powers (hurricanes,tornados,lightning storms), forcefields, matter manip, portals/teleporting, and his vast array of energy blasts in the comics and didnt hold back because banners his friend he would beat hulk and most other characters rather easily. but then the comics would be wrather short and boring.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.