Professor Q, Condition Red, & Jackson King vs Forge, Cable & Agent Zero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
The Monarchy's Condition Red, Q, & Jackson King vs

Forge
Cable
Agent Zero

Aries_04
This fight has some good characters. I don't know enough about condition red or Q.

Survivor19
Since i don't know a single thing about team 1, team 2 wins by default.
Giving links to power descriptions, and specifying gear/powerset of Nord and Summers would be an improvement.

Prep-Man
Professor Q can create pretty much anything and in pico seconds at that. Condition Red had weapons that could steal souls and Jackson King was an uber TP.

Survivor19
Ok, so:
Cable vs King: Cable; he is also TK )))
Zero vs. Red: Zero; who needs weapons which can steal souls, if you have weapons that can shoot opponents in the eyes with adamantium bullets, huh?
Forge vs. Q: Forge; he just does his uber-soul-stealing spell

Prep-Man
Jackson also has TK and tech.

Condition Red has too much weapons and is one of the better equiped character ever.

Survivor19
You said it yourself: too much.
Red has too much weapons, so when Zero's bullet hits him anywhere, all his weapons explode in spectacular fashion. )))

Prep-Man
He can also teleport. those bullets wouldn't hit him.

Survivor19
Oh. So he has FTB reaction time?

Aries_04
I'd like more info on Condition Red if anybody's got some. Thanks

guy222
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condition_Red_%28comics%29

Aries_04
thanks

Digi
Monarchy had like 8 comics ever. There's not enough reliable information on any of them except Jackson to make any accurate assessment of them. Q could be approaching Skyfather based on her showings, for example, but we can't really say for sure.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Digi
Monarchy had like 8 comics ever. There's not enough reliable information on any of them except Jackson to make any accurate assessment of them. Q could be approaching Skyfather based on her showings, for example, but we can't really say for sure.

Yeah, but it's safe to assume that they were pretty much above your conventional team, IMO. Why would you place Q at Skyfather?

Professor Q also had guns that opened black holes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.