spider-man vs wolverine with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mummy_guy
spider-man and wolverine are fighting in an adamantium cage, the cage is the size of a small room spider-man does not allowed to use his webs who wins

Placidity
Oh, your two favorite characters!

I think this is a spite topic.

Anyway, Wolverine wins.

mummy_guy
Originally posted by Placidity
Oh, your two favorite characters!

I think this is a spite topic.

Anyway, Wolverine wins.

why is it a spite topic? i just give wolverine a chance against someone who is stronger faster better then him

SamZED
Originally posted by mummy_guy
why is it a spite topic? i just give wolverine a chance against someone who is stronger faster better then him

You have NO idea what you're getting into. There's a Wolverine vs Spider-man thread that is like gazillion pages long. For your sake pretend that this thread doesn't exist. Also, ill do you a favor by saying this politely because people who'll post later wont be so nice - Spider-man is NOT better than Wolverine. Stronger? Yes. Faster? Yes. But definitely not better than a guy with over a 100 years of fighting experience. Also you're making them fight in a small cage which takes away Spider's biggest advantage. There's no space for him to maneuvre and he gets tired faster than Wolverine which means he's gonna get tagged sooner or later so Wolverine for the big majority.

mummy_guy
Originally posted by SamZED
You have NO idea what you're getting into. There's a Wolverine vs Spider-man thread that is like gazillion pages long. For your sake pretend that this thread doesn't exist. Also, ill do you a favor by saying this politely because people who'll post later wont be so nice - Spider-man is NOT better than Wolverine. Stronger? Yes. Faster? Yes. But definitely not better than a guy with over a 100 years of fighting experience. Also you're making them fight in a small cage which takes away Spider's biggest advantage. There's no space for him to maneuvre and he gets tired faster than Wolverine which means he's gonna get tagged sooner or later so Wolverine for the big majority.

there you go you stated your own opinion and thats great but why do you try to flame me? is this a spite thread just because my opinion is different? i dont think so

StiltmanFTW
Logan wouldn't even need his claws for this.

SamZED
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Logan wouldn't even need his claws for this.
What the f**k?

there you go you stated your own opinion and thats great but why do you try to flame me? is this a spite thread just because my opinion is different? i dont think so Im not trying to flame you. Sorry if it seemed like it. Im just saying that by creating this thread your getting yourself into a neverending discussion that leads nowhere. And you're gonna get a lot of angry responds simply for creating the thread, i dont mean to sound like a jerk, ts just im telling you from personal experiencel thats how its gonna end.

mummy_guy
What the f**k?

Im not trying to flame you. Sorry if it seemed like it. Im just saying that by creating this thread your getting yourself into a neverending discussion that leads nowhere. And you're gonna get a lot of angry responds simply for creating the thread, i dont mean to sound like a jerk, ts just im telling you from personal experiencel thats how its gonna end.

sorry for misunderstanding you , listen i know that not everybody will like my thread but this is something i wanted to create and wanted to see people discuss, so why shouldnt i open this thread? just because some group of people wont like it? is there some KMC gang that takes out anyone who creates topics they dont like? if someone doesnt like this thread he doesnt have to respond

StiltmanFTW
What the f**k?

0:21 - 0:28

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwExDG7n7Zg

SamZED
sorry for misunderstanding you , listen i know that not everybody will like my thread but this is something i wanted to create and wanted to see people discuss, so why shouldnt i open this thread? just because some group of people wont like it? Fair enough. Sorry for being so harsh at first.

SamZED
0:21 - 0:28

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwExDG7n7Zg laughing laughing laughing

mummy_guy
Fair enough. Sorry for being so harsh at first.

nah you werent harsh at all thanks for the tip, now we will wait for the real harsh people *prepares for mortal kombat* flex

SamZED
nah you werent harsh at all thanks for the tip, now we will wait for the real harsh people *prepares for mortal kombat* flex
laughing out loud

Juk3n

Wolverine has a combat speed that can keep up with Spider-man
He has an indestructable skeleton and a healing factor that will take alot of the strength related damage spiderman will dishout.
Wolverine is knowledgeable and skilled to a level peter parker couldn't get to in his own lifetime.
Wolverine has a indestructable claws that could likely end the fight in 1 swipe, which he's fast enough to dish out.

What on Mars gave you the impression Spiderman is just..Better?
What on Jupiter thinks taking away his webbing and locking him in a featurless cage is ONLY evening the odds? The odds are even out on neutral territory with all abilities a'go'go.

Its spite. SPITE in favour of wolverine. He can out damage, out damagesoak and plain out last spiderman.

Kris Blaze
Never saw Wolverine knock out the Hulk like Spidey.

Wolverine.

mummy_guy
Originally posted by Juk3n
Wolverine has a combat speed that can keep up with Spider-man
He has an indestructable skeleton and a healing factor that will take alot of the strength related damage spiderman will dishout.
Wolverine is knowledgeable and skilled to a level peter parker couldn't get to in his own lifetime.
Wolverine has a indestructable claws that could likely end the fight in 1 swipe, which he's fast enough to dish out.

What on Mars gave you the impression Spiderman is just..Better?
What on Jupiter thinks taking away his webbing and locking him in a featurless cage is ONLY evening the odds? The odds are even out on neutral territory with all abilities a'go'go.

Its spite. SPITE in favour of wolverine. He can out damage, out damagesoak and plain out last spiderman.

0_0..... yer...... so i guess you give the win to wolverine? 0_o

Juk3n
0_0..... yer...... so i guess you give the win to wolverine? 0_o

How can he lose?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Juk3n
How can he lose?

Punches to the head.

Mshinu
You must really hate spidey to put him in a scenario like this...

Raptor22
with the stips given spiderman really has no chance. without room to get away from the action he will be getting hit before he could ko logan and it only takes 1 and it doesnt have to be a direct blow like pete would have to do to logans head (and probably more than1) just a light shot to almost anywhere will be at least enough to weaken/slow pete down for the kill. and without webbing he cant even slow logan down.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Punches to the head.

http://i33.tinypic.com/2m7zxxl.jpg

Kris Blaze
Oh wow!!!

The same story where Wolverien admits that like class 5 Spidey could kill him by snapping his neck? Really Stiltman? Really?

StiltmanFTW
Oh wow!!!

The same story where Wolverien admits that like class 5 Spidey could kill him by snapping his neck? Really Stiltman? Really?

On second thought, you're right. I should've posted this instead:

http://i36.tinypic.com/o6xwjt.jpg

awesome

Kris Blaze
Not quite the same though smile

Bouboumaster
Punches to the head.

Lol. No.

Bouboumaster
Wolverine would probably win even in a city, with Spider-Man going all out, what kind of chances he get in that scenario? The only thing worst you could do is to replace Wolverine with Hulk. But it's the second worst scenario ever for Spider-Man.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Lol. No.

Lol. Yes.

Bouboumaster
Lol. Yes.

Right. Because Spider-Man punch can do what Hulk punch can't do.

SamZED
On second thought, you're right. I should've posted this instead:

awesome To tell the truth Spidey DID wtfpwnd him later.

Are you saying that Hulk cant ko Wolverine?

Parmaniac
Of course Wolverine in this but I highly doubt Wolverine would win in the city with Spidey going all out

StiltmanFTW
To tell the truth Spidey DID wtfpwnd him later.

I know. He used webbing though stick out tongue

Are you saying that Hulk cant ko Wolverine?

Not with one punch.

srankmissingnin
An a standard fight with webbings Spider-man is going to come close to a clean sweep, without webbing it's pretty much the reverse.

Kris Blaze

Never seen Hulk hit Wolverine several time in the head in a rapid succession.

Which comic was this?

StiltmanFTW

Which comic was this?

WWH/X-Men.

Parmaniac

Which comic was this?

he did it in World War Hulk and took him out with that IIRC

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Parmaniac
he did it in World War Hulk and took him out with that IIRC

Just temporarily retarded him if I remember.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.