batman vs flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
a month ago batman got a report that the flash would go rogue.

who wins.

Survivor19
What was Bats' contingency plan against Flash?

Parmaniac
I don't think prep time will help in this as soon as the fight starts Flash just runs as fast as he can and kills batman or has Batman ever shown something to take Flash down that wasn't PIStic and directly facing him?

Lord Feron
laughing out loud

Hah, in comics Bat man would dodge Flash and some how closer line him FTW.

Anyway, close this shit...

Mshinu
Bats ftw.. bat-dummy rigged with explosives and bat-time-stop device or whatever

BruceSkywalker
they start from opposite sides, Batman just stands there and as flash speeds up to him, Flash runs into Batman's fist and knocks himself out

Nihilist
Batman wins.

He would have already taken his anti Flash pill before this thread was made.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Lord Feron
laughing out loud

Hah, in comics Bat man would dodge Flash and some how closer line him FTW.

You know it. I know skill can compensate for not having powers to a dagree, but Batman just takes the piss.

psycho gundam
flash with utter ease.

Priest
Flash runs into the bottom of Batman's foot.

Placidity
Batman knows MA.

weaponx510
Originally posted by Placidity
Batman knows MA.

batman is MA

chomperx9
id want batman to win but i just cant see how he would beat wally.

psycho gundam
flash can literally move himself behind batman, out of his field of vision (noticing his subtle movements and responding in kind) and stay out of it till he decides it's time to end the cat and mouse shit and rabbit punch him in the brain stem while vibrating.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
a month ago batman got a report that the flash would go rogue.

who wins.

i'm guessing flash thinks that batman still doesn't know that he will go rogue but in fact batman already has a report that flash would go rogue so since flash thinks that batman doesn't know when in fact he does know but doens't let flash know that he knows so that flash wont know then batman takes it since flash doesnt know that batman knows which batman made sure that flash woulndt know so he'd take flash when least expected.

Blair Wind
Batman, during prep, messes with the environment around them to such a degree that he literally does not have to move a finger, and turns Flash's strengths against him.

Kherani
From Wiki

" A specially designed "vibra-bullet" strikes Flash in the back of the neck, causing him to experience seizures at lightspeed; he apparently experienced days of agony in only twenty-two minutes."

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Kherani
From Wiki

" A specially designed "vibra-bullet" strikes Flash in the back of the neck, causing him to experience seizures at lightspeed; he apparently experienced days of agony in only twenty-two minutes."

and?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Batman, during prep, messes with the environment around them to such a degree that he literally does not have to move a finger, and turns Flash's strengths against him.

the original post lacks too mucht information to even entertain that possibility. where's the justice league and why is batman the one to stop flash from going rogue? where are they? etc.

without that, flash rapes him.

Juk3n
if Hulk can tag a supes that isn't standing toe 2 toe but utilzing his speed in a sorta CISless and smart way.

Then Batman can Tag a flash doing the same. Sorry to bring it here.

psycho gundam
cause batman has beyond human speed and jumping abilities?

and flash fights differently from superman, flash has no choice but to utilize his superior speed, superman uses it and sometimes not.

starlock
If Batman has a month of prep...he wins....but its not so clear.

manx422
Originally posted by Juk3n
if Hulk can tag a supes that isn't standing toe 2 toe but utilzing his speed in a sorta CISless and smart way.

Hail Lord of Trolls

janus77
Jar of Honey + Jar of tacks = Batman FTW!

spite yes

Warlord
Batman needs less than a month ftw

r0nm0n88
Originally posted by Juk3n

flash is faster than superman

and flash utilizes his superspeed in a much much better way. Superman likes to fight like a brick sometimes.

but back on topic. can batman fight him before he goes rogue? do they fight as soon as he goes rogue. I mean batman has a great edge if flash doesnt know that batman knows about him.

If flash doesnt know, then batman can just take him out in his sleep. But if flash is aware than flash wins easily.

psycho gundam
if i were batman with that information, i'd put something on the flash without him noticing or put nanites in his food (or via injection) while he's still on the team so that when the time comes he gets paralyzed or something. flash's speed would be useless to avoid something already on/in him.

batman's definitely not fighting that dude or leaving any variables to go wrong that the flash's speed could transform the situation into batman's swift death.

srankmissingnin
If Flash is still operating under the impression no one is on to him, Batman places a neurotoxin in the soap dispenser in the mens room of the Watchtower. Once everyone is koed he curses the collateral damage and locks up the Flash.

kgkg
Batman speedblitz the flash.

h1a8
Batman recruits Superman and the entire Justice League to try to stop Flash.

Spire
So Batman has a months prep... Ok then, Flash wins.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by h1a8
Batman recruits Superman and the entire Justice League to try to stop Flash. facepalm

pretty sure only batsy is allowed to stop him

bobbi
If batman is allowed to act before the month than he obviously wins. Anyone who's friends with the flash can take him out if he doesn't suspect them. If we're just talking a month prep and then they face each other, unless batman invents a time machine or something that activates the nanosecond the buzzer goes off, flash kills him. debatable that that would even work on flash. He plays with time and space a lot..

Lord Feron
Nah Flash is gonna run and try and punch Bats, and batman will sidestep and judo throw his ass into the Phantom Zone. roll eyes (sarcastic)

chomperx9
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Nah Flash is gonna run and try and punch Bats, and batman will sidestep and judo throw his ass into the Phantom Zone. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing good one

weaponx510
Originally posted by janus77
Jar of Honey + Jar of tacks = Batman FTW!

spite yes

as much as i hate to see flash loose this fight i gotta go with this guy

besides the tacks on the floor i dont see how batman will win but he always does

h1a8
Originally posted by psycho gundam
facepalm

pretty sure only batsy is allowed to stop him

I know. But Bats breaks the rules because he is not stupid. stick out tongue

godking
Batman with prep EASILY he already has a contingency plan for Flash.

Mindship
Batman with prep against an unsuspecting Flash = Batman ftw.

Batman with prep against a Flash who knows Bats is out to get him and keeps in mind what Bats is capable of = Flash ftw if he relys on brains as well as speed.

Sin I AM
Batman with prep will trap Flash within the speed force

Shen-long
Knowing old Batsy every superhero on the planet already has small nano-particles or something in their bloodstream. yes
Jokes aside, in the Tower of Babel story arc, he'd designed a small vibra bullet that gave him seizures at lightspeed. Effectively neutralizing the Flash. However its the same i Flash comes to know the Batman knows Batman's down. otherwise I just feel sorry for the speedster!! embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.