superman in arm ripping gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mummy_guy
so this is how this gauntlet goes, superman is trying to rip each of the following characters arm out ... write who do you think will get his arm ripped out by superman and who wont , reminding you superman is using his full strength without holding back he wants to hurt them he wants to rip there arm out so here we go

1.punisher

2.captain america

3.spider-man

4.bane(with full venom)

5.king shark

6.aquaman

7.ares

8.namor

9.colossus

10.HERCULES

11.thor

12.silver surfer

StiltmanFTW
Punisher rips him in half before Superman can do anything.

Juk3n
Spite - it's not within Punishers powerset to have limbs ripped off, thats just silly bub!

xJLxKing
all get there arm ripped apart sooner or later

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Juk3n
Spite - it's not within Punishers powerset to have limbs ripped off, thats just silly bub!

it will get retconned soon with Frankencastle shifty

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
it will get retconned soon with Frankencastle shifty

laughing out loud

But seriously, I'm having a bad feeling about Frankencastle. WTF Remender is thinking?

Oh and Spidey explodes when Supes touches him.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

But seriously, I'm having a bad feeling about Frankencastle. WTF Remender is thinking?

Oh and Spidey explodes when Supes touches him.

Doesn't make it sense to you? I mean just think about it, they want to give the Punisher more depth by making him a Zombie just look at other Zombies, how deep their characters are with lines like:

uuuhhhmmmmm, aaaahhhhh

or the most smartest of them:

uuuhhhmmmmm, BRAAAIIINNNNSSSS!!!

btw: As a Spider-man fan I really enjoy your hating about him laughing

StiltmanFTW
Doesn't make it sense to you? I mean just think about it, they want to give the Punisher more depth by making him a Zombie just look at other Zombies, how deep their characters are with lines like:

uuuhhhmmmmm, aaaahhhhh

or the most smartest of them:

uuuhhhmmmmm, BRAAAIIINNNNSSSS!!!

His run has been great so far. Although I gotta admit I don't like the new artist. Why does he want to ruin it by changing Frank into murderous Frankenstein with high tech guns? Seriously, that sounds like some Loeb crap.

btw: As a Spider-man fan I really enjoy your hating about him laughing

spidur-man

QKwVU2Gu5ks

Kris Blaze
How long it is it going to take the mods to ban this sock?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Kris Blaze

What's a sock? (something you pull over your feet yeah...HA HA) I checked the Urban Dictionary is it "Sock Puppet" meaning someone with multiple accounts?

Warrior18

QKwVU2Gu5ks

http://www.socialamber.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/wtf.jpg

Master Court
Supes fails at Herc, Thor, and Surfer.

mummy_guy
Originally posted by Kris Blaze

i dont know whats your problem but if you dont like something you can get your butt out of this thread because you do nothing but trolling everywhere you go

-Pr-
kris, don't accuse people of being socks.

mummy_guy, don't bash people.

psycho gundam
llagrok has a point though, sometimes you guys are a little slow on the uptake.

the nose knows.

-Pr-
Originally posted by psycho gundam
llagrok has a point though, sometimes you guys are a little slow on the uptake.

the nose knows.

we're not slow. we just don't post as much as the rest of you. plus, the sock check is only so accurate.

SamZED
Fails with Herc, Thor and Surfer. You should've included Wolverine. Wonder if Supes can rip his arms off.

mummy_guy
Originally posted by SamZED
Fails with Herc, Thor and Surfer. You should've included Wolverine. Wonder if Supes can rip his arms off.

i dont think it should be a problem to rip wolverines arm out since his joints and sockets are not adfamantium its only his bones if i am right ... if i am wrong feel free to correct me

SamZED
Well.. it isnt written in any handbooks but there are evidence from comics that prove that even his joints are somehow supported with adamantium. There were made several attempts to rip his hands off by class 100 chatacers and they've all failed. So I guess they are adamantium.. well either that or some writers werent paying attention.big grin

mummy_guy
well i guess its kinda wierd to have his joints covered with adamantium i mean they suppose to be flexible and if they are covered with adamantium then they must be stiff and he wont be able to bend his arm or anything.,.... but hey this is comics world so i will go with your word

Parmaniac
Originally posted by mummy_guy
well i guess its kinda wierd to have his joints covered with adamantium i mean they suppose to be flexible and if they are covered with adamantium then they must be stiff and he wont be able to bend his arm or anything.,.... but hey this is comics world so i will go with your word

IIRC it was once stated that his vertebras are connected with small adamantium hooks, I could be wrong though...

SamZED
That's what bothers me as well. Some fans say that they're covered with adamantium "on molecular level", not even sure what it means but
If it is true then its a good question if Supes can rip off his hands, he'd have to break adamantium...

mummy_guy
That's what bothers me as well. Some fans say that they're covered with adamantium "on molecular level", not even sure what it means but
If it is true then its a good question if Supes can rip off his hands, he'd have to break adamantium...

ye but i guess we cant really know the answer to that but you know what will be interesting? what will be harder for superman to rip hercules arm out or to rip wolverines... adamantium vs super human durability at very high levels

StiltmanFTW

Think of a very, very advanced action figure. This is how Logan's skeleton works. It should also be noted that some artists depict it in a way it doesn't look like a human skeleton.

IIRC it was once stated that his vertebras are connected with small adamantium hooks, I could be wrong though...

I heard of the microscopic adamantium chains... some editor stated that in a letter column. Haven't seen the scan though.

SamZED
ye but i guess we cant really know the answer to that but you know what will be interesting? what will be harder for superman to rip hercules arm out or to rip wolverines... adamantium vs super human durability at very high levels My guess would be adamantium. Herc is very durable but has been hurt on many occasions. Now Juggernaut's durability vs adamantium's durability is even harder to deside.

mummy_guy
ye but juggernaut is durable to physical attacks so i really cant see superman ripping his arm out , but then again onslaught was able to penetrate juggernaut

Bouboumaster
Can't do it at Hercules, Thor and Surfer.
I see Ares resisting it too.

mummy_guy
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Can't do it at Hercules, Thor and Surfer.
I see Ares resisting it too.

colossus and namor are more durable then ares the guy who got humiliated by war machine and rogue and ... who didnt humiliate ares

SamZED
ye but juggernaut is durable to physical attacks so i really cant see superman ripping his arm out , but then again onslaught was able to penetrate juggernaut Dont remember what hapened exactly, wasn't it PIS?

mummy_guy
Dont remember what hapened exactly, wasn't it PIS?

i think it was PIS but still ...

gogogadgetgo
depends, are they using their own strength to prevent their arms from being ripped off?

if yes, then thor, hurc and surfer probably avoids getting their arms ripped off

if no, then they all have their arms ripped off.

mummy_guy
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
depends, are they using their own strength to prevent their arms from being ripped off?

if yes, then thor, hurc and surfer probably avoids getting their arms ripped off

if no, then they all have their arms ripped off.

wee of course they are trying to resist but superman is using all his might to rip there arm out

SamZED
If they're trying to resist I can see Thor ripping Superman's hands off. That's also possible.

mummy_guy
If they're trying to resist I can see Thor ripping Superman's hands off. That's also possible.

i really dont think that thor is stronger then superman specially to that dagree, anyway the thing is that superman is holding his oponnents arm with both his arms and trying to rip it out so its superman holding thors arm with both of his arms and thor can only resist with that 1 arm and flax his muscles in order not to get his arm ripped out

Warlord
fails at THor Surfer Herc....

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Warlord
fails at THor Surfer Herc....

BP almost tore Surfer's arm vin

Warlord
BP is uber!!!

mummy_guy
BP almost tore Surfer's arm vin

OMG you are right and here is the scan

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/7604/746918-bpss_super.jpg

Parmaniac

http://wow.ingame.de/forum/images/smilies/facepalm.gif
this is so retarded

Master Court
Holy sh*t, Mummy Guy. Tell me you're not serious about that scan.

Anyway, if the guys on the list are allowed to resist, Surfer and Hercules do just fine. But Thor rips Superman's arm off instead.

bbrem123

i love how surfer has one hand on BP and cant get him off lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.