Weapon X (Orgins) vs Robocain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can the team defeat Robocain? Feats for Robocain 1. falling from atleast 50 stories with little to no damage. 2. Having a 20 ton armored vehicle crashed into it at around 30 miles an hour with minimal damage. 3. Flipping over armored truck. 4. climbing a elevator shaft pretty qucikly. Team has 3 hours of prep before the battle takes place, the fight will be in a big city at night.

Impediment
Whos is on Weapon X? You have to specify ALL participants.

golem370
Victor
Logan
Deadpool
Fred Dukes
Agent Zero
John Wraith
Chris Bradley

Darth Martin
Is this Weapon XI or Wade Wilson? Please specify.

I can possibly see Weapon X squeezing out a couple wins if this is Weapon XI. But really, RoboCain is alot of firepower, durability, and strength coming at you. Everyone who's name isn't Weapon XI is gonna get slaughtered.

KingD19
Specify who Robocain is, I have an idea, but I'm not sure I'm right.

Placidity
Origins takes this easily...

Wolverine gets a fast ball special from Creed or Dukes and decapitates Cain like he did to the Sentinel in X3.

Victor could switch to Beast mode, might be a distraction although I think he could do some damage with his claws. But he'll probably get shrugged off, but he'll keep coming back.

Deadpool. Wow, seriously? Heated Optic blast wtfpwns Cain, not to mention he can just keep blitzing Cain with teleport and decaps.

Fred Dukes - the immovable and invulnerable object. Can also punch a fired tank round like nothing. Enough said.

Agent Zero - Doesn't do jack, unless he had a rocket launcher or something.

John Wraith - same as above.

Chris Bradley - Shuts him down with his powers. Now wasn't that silly.

Sadako of Girth
Especially if Weapon X can teleport himself some Nuke.

KingD19
Yeah, Robocain goes down.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Placidity
Origins takes this easily...

Wolverine gets a fast ball special from Creed or Dukes and decapitates Cain like he did to the Sentinel in X3.

Victor could switch to Beast mode, might be a distraction although I think he could do some damage with his claws. But he'll probably get shrugged off, but he'll keep coming back.

Deadpool. Wow, seriously? Heated Optic blast wtfpwns Cain, not to mention he can just keep blitzing Cain with teleport and decaps.

Fred Dukes - the immovable and invulnerable object. Can also punch a fired tank round like nothing. Enough said.

Agent Zero - Doesn't do jack, unless he had a rocket launcher or something.

John Wraith - same as above.

Chris Bradley - Shuts him down with his powers. Now wasn't that silly.

Uh, Deadpool didn't have the Weapon XI abilities while he was with the Weapon X group. Get things straight before you type that stuff in.

Placidity
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Uh, Deadpool didn't have the Weapon XI abilities while he was with the Weapon X group. Get things straight before you type that stuff in.

I'm sorry Deadpool is Weapon XI. Before he was DP/WXI, he was Wade Wilson.

Maybe you should get things straighten out before you type that stuff in. roll eyes (sarcastic)

KingD19
Placidity is right. Before the augmentations, they called him Wade.

Afterwards, they called him the Deadpool.

DP could also potentially cut through Robocain as well. His blades were adamantium as well.

Impediment
Sorry, but fight limits are 3 vs. 3. I have to close this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.