wolverine runs batman's gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
batman is missing presumed dead.... logan accidentally wanders into the bat cave with forge on a nature hike that led straight into the main cavern miles away..... logan following the strange scents of the bat cave arrives and takes over the cave after disarming the security measures.

logan and forge turn on the monitor and see a list of names of batman's main enemies.....

can he track and kill each one in under three weeks..... if not who does he fail to stop... cave is at his disposal

joker
two face
penguin
jason todd
killer croc
man bat
deathstroke
clay face
rals al ghul
scare crow
bane
ivy
catwoman
shiva

name others if they are not listed

Stoic
He has problems with Deathstroke, but should be able to get the win 6/10. The rest are done for.

Battlehammer
Order very wierd, and clayface would put him down though he stomp most everyone elses.

Wild Shadow
the order doesnt matter the question is can bats clear out bats old rogue gallery... and who are the ones that arent shown that can stop logan from killing them

srankmissingnin
Even without the cave he demolishes everyone but Clayface and Ivy pretty easily. With his love for nature and redheads, he most likely ends up mac'n Ivy... and he can likely find some gear in the cave to deal with Clayface.

Wild Shadow
well logan has slept with his female enemies in the past.... he knows how to compartmentalize his priorities and when to put work on the side

Mshinu
The Batwerine clears it

http://wolverine.x-knights.com/fullsize/wolverine45.jpg

Survivor19
Well, since you've given him prep AND Forge as gadget manufacturer AND enough data on everybody, he clears it easily.

SamZED
The only villain Wolverine cant beat here is Clayface. He'd have trouble with DS but still wins. Id say 6 or 7/10.

Endless Mike
Would Joker venom work on Wolverine?

Wild Shadow
it seems just about anyone can do bats job better then bats

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
it seems just about anyone can do bats job better then bats

no it's just that Batmans foes are totally different than Wolverines, Batman as good as he is is still a human who can be killed by bullets, knifes etc while Wolverine is well known to just tank these attacks and unlike Batman Wolverine does kill so his fighting style is totally different

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Parmaniac
no it's just that Batmans foes are totally different than Wolverines, Batman as good as he is is still a human who can be killed by bullets, knifes etc while Wolverine is well known to just tank these attacks and unlike Batman Wolverine does kill so his fighting style is totally different

Yep.

Almost immortal with regeneration on the fly, will to kill, skilled and have enhanced sens to locate his ennemies. And he can go stealthy. Damn!
The dude's a monster!

The only one he can't beat for the majority is Clayface, but with Forge, it pretty much seal the deal.
Deathstroke can gives him trouble, but Wolverine would win.

Wolverine stomp the gauntlet pretty hard.

Wild Shadow
if logan was the protector of Gotham would their be repeat offenders in Gotham?

r0nm0n88
pretty much been said, but he defeats everyone except clayface. I would love to see him fight killer croc tho. Just to see croc be destroyed easily.

Bouboumaster
if logan was the protector of Gotham would their be repeat offenders in Gotham?

The "really" dangerous one, like Jocker would be dead, and after a couple of months, Wolverine would have killed a bunch of thugs, so, yeah.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
pretty much been said, but he defeats everyone except clayface. I would love to see him fight killer croc tho. Just to see croc be destroyed easily.

The look on all of Batman's rogues faces when they realize Wolverine isn't going to arrest them, he is just going to kill them, would be priceless.

Starscream M
You put Joker first?!!

Wolverine doesn't get past Joker.

Konton
If Ivy figures out Logan is after her, she would take him.
Clayface beats Logan.
DS and Shiva give Logan serious problems.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Starscream M
You put Joker first?!!

Wolverine doesn't get past Joker.

Lol, hell yeah he pass him

Wild Shadow
the question is can he track and kill them all in three weeks

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Konton
If Ivy figures out Logan is after her, she would take him.
Clayface beats Logan.
DS and Shiva give Logan serious problems.

Yeah... ummm... he has the Batcave at his disposal... and Forge to sort out everything in the Batcave.

Deathstroke and Shiva wouldn't give Wolverine pause even in a straight up bout.

Bouboumaster
the question is can he track and kill them all in three weeks

Some of them would be easely found, if they stay in Gotham

Wild Shadow
i think logan would show mercy to ivy and manbat.....

also do you think he can bed catwoman?

Bouboumaster
i think logan would show mercy to ivy and manbat.....

also do you think he can bed catwoman?

I don't know, but Wolverine's statistics on boning chix is great, so he might have a shot.

kgkg
Let me get this right he gets to prep with Forge and also gets all the resources in the batcave?

Clears it rather easily.

Wild Shadow
all the villains could freak out and leave or plot making it harder to get to them after his 1st initial kills.....

superbatman86
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Yeah... ummm... he has the Batcave at his disposal... and Forge to sort out everything in the Batcave.

Deathstroke and Shiva wouldn't give Wolverine pause even in a straight up bout. Your delusional if you think this.Logan doesn't beat Slade at all.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by superbatman86
Your delusional if you think this.Logan doesn't beat Slade at all.
no he right he crushes slade in this scenerio and beats slade even with out the prep.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Lol, hell yeah he pass him I doubt it. I think he beats most everyone else on this list...but he ain't getting past Joker.

Battlehammer
I doubt it. I think he beats most everyone else on this list...but he ain't getting past Joker.
......are you kidding me? he would utterly destroy Joker even with out prep......you would think something that stupid.

I cant even believe you said that. well I can becuases well your known for saying and have retarded opinions and believing your batman and all but come on now this is even stupid for you.

Bouboumaster
I doubt it. I think he beats most everyone else on this list...but he ain't getting past Joker.

How exactly Joker stop Wolverine?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
......are you kidding me? he would utterly destroy Joker even with out prep......you would think something that stupid.

I cant even believe you said that. well I can becuases well your known for saying and have retarded opinions and believing your batman and all but come on now this is even stupid for you. joker is BY FAR Batman's most dangerous enemy

Logan would never be able to assassinate Joker

Joker would know ahead of time and would play Logan like a toy

Starscream M
How exactly Joker stop Wolverine? outsmarting him. Joker, while physically weak, is actually Batman's most dangerous foe for a reason.

Bouboumaster
outsmarting him. Joker, while physically weak, is actually Batman's most dangerous foe for a reason.

Yeah, sure!

But Wolverine isn't Batman.

Joker know that when he throw henchmen to Batman, Bat will even takes risk to not killing them.
Which isn't how Wolverine's roll.

Joker know well Batman, but Wolverine would comme in Gotham and just slaughters the hell out of everybody, and by the time Joker begin to understand what the hell is goin on here, he might be to late.

Also, how do you restrain a dude who have really sharped weapons of the most durable shit ever, or how do you kill something alsmot immortal?

Battlehammer
joker is BY FAR Batman's most dangerous enemy

Logan would never be able to assassinate Joker

Joker would know ahead of time and would play Logan like a toy
Batman maybe not for Wolverine. Batman could have ended joker long ago if he was simply willing to kill him.

are you kidding me? He could easily assinate joker.

How would joker know? pleases I love to here how.

Battlehammer
Yeah, sure!

But Wolverine isn't Batman.

Joker know that when he throw henchmen to Batman, Bat will even takes risk to not killing them.
Which isn't how Wolverine's roll.

Joker know well Batman, but Wolverine would comme in Gotham and just slaughters the hell out of everybody, and by the time Joker begin to understand what the hell is goin on here, he might be to late.

Also, how do you restrain a dude who have really sharped weapons of the most durable shit ever, or how do you kill something alsmot immortal?
not to mention wolverine first target is joker.

Battlehammer
outsmarting him. Joker, while physically weak, is actually Batman's most dangerous foe for a reason.
He not going to out smart wolverine are you kididng me, stop this pathetic batman wanking.

Parmaniac
He not going to out smart wolverine are you kididng me, stop this pathetic batman wanking.

Wouldn't be so sure Joker's insane true but he still comes up with pretty intelligent plans

not to mention wolverine first target is joker.

the order in that list isn't obligatoriy

but I'm still with Wolverine on this

srankmissingnin

Youre dumb. Joker is too good and like, he's totally tricky, that's why he is called Joker! Duh. Wolverine will be like "Grrrr" cuz he dumn and Joker will be all "HAHAHAAHA" cusz he a clown. You think Wolverine's good but his bones are heavy, how is he even moving?kik, Joker is small but is brain large!

ColossusGrundy
Sorry to upset you Wolverine fanboys, but he'd have trouble with the Joker most of all.

Croc, Bane and the other big ones would be putty in Wolfie's hands, but the sinister tricky ones like Joker could take him with the right prep.

Could go either way against the Joker and maybe Clayface.

srankmissingnin
roll eyes (sarcastic)

What happened when Jason Todd (Red Hood), went after Joker? Someone remind me. Oh wait... that's right.

Wild Shadow
i could see joker coming up with a scheme to stop logan and fail due to lack of knowledge of his enemy........ i also see joker failing to put two and two together within a reasonable amount of time and resources to stop him when he realizes he is also a target.....

logan would not only have access to gear and psi files of the perps but also evidence that he can use to lock on to a scent........

with batmans detective work pointing him in the right direction to start his hunts, i dont see many ppl being able to come up with a way to stop logan without any intel..

-Pr-
roll eyes (sarcastic)

What happened when Jason Todd (Red Hood), went after Joker? Someone remind me. Oh wait... that's right.

jason tood's knowledge of the joker far outweighs anything logan is going to scrounge up.

not saying he couldn't find him, but it's not a good comparison, imo...

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by -Pr-
jason tood's knowledge of the joker far outweighs anything logan is going to scrounge up.

not saying he couldn't find him, but it's not a good comparison, imo...

Joker is a famous serial killer who is in and out of the justice system every week. Wolverine could google him and find out everything he needs to know, I'm sure tons of people have wrote their thesis papers on Joker in DCU.

Not to mention he has the Batcave at his disposal... and Forge

Lord Feron
Forge + Bat Cave + wolverine... aint none of them making it past 3 weeks.

First off Forge with access to all of the crap Batman has in his arsenal, is imo already a ridiculous advantage.

Wild Shadow
actually it would be a major set back with the things forge would have to work with........

aside from that i would like to see forge pimp out the batmobile and and nightwings/robins bat cycle........

forge: i redesigned these for you logan i lowered the bike so you could drive it and put costum harley parts... now since its an old chopper design i could only crank it up to 120 mph... so i added a hover mode for you based on shiar design will get you up to 300 mph im sorry logan but i didnt have much to work with.....

now the logan mobile i pushed the seats foward so you can reach the pedals and added beer coasters for you and an ash tray... and redesigned the outside to match your color scheme and old costume.... again logan this batman didnt have much to work with

oh also added a cassette player for you wth bad to the bone and other 70's rock music compilation

-Pr-
Joker is a famous serial killer who is in and out of the justice system every week. Wolverine could google him and find out everything he needs to know, I'm sure tons of people have wrote their thesis papers on Joker in DCU.

Not to mention he has the Batcave at his disposal... and Forge

even batman has trouble tracking joker, and half the time joker only lets himself get caught if it amuses him. tracking him is going to be a pain.

srankmissingnin
even batman has trouble tracking joker, and half the time joker only lets himself get caught if it amuses him. tracking him is going to be a pain.

Wolverine tracked Mystique across the globe. Once Wolverine gets Jokers sent, he won't have any trouble finding him in Gotham City.

bobbi
Depends if Joker knows wolverine is coming. If he doesn't he's most likely dead. If joker has any info on wolverine he can stop him. There are tons of ways to incapacitate someone who's immortal. Easiest would be throw molten steel at him when his arms are someone outstretched. claws will just poke holes in the steel. might be able to clear about foot or 2 radius with the claws and vigorous wrist action but as long as it's pointed out he can't do anything.

And I think a giant magnet is always fun and very joker-ish. It's all about prep time. And wolverine doesn't seem the type to use many gadgets. Never really had to so I dont' know how comfortable he'd be with em.

Apart from the smarter villains with prep, ivy and clayface might stand a chance but I bet there's something in the batcave to deal with that.

Battlehammer
First Joker has no idea Wolverine comming, second when did he uses any of the object you are refferring to?

also Logan has the batcave........and forge.....that absurd. He complete destroy joker. Jokers goons would be nothing to him, as if they even detect him to begin with.

Eternal Idol
Wolverine, with Forge's help and access to the Batcave, versus Batman's rogues gallery? It'd be a walk in the park.

Clears it.

Wild Shadow
oops posted in wrong thread.......... you guys read what forge would do to the bat gear?

-Pr-
Wolverine tracked Mystique across the globe. Once Wolverine gets Jokers sent, he won't have any trouble finding him in Gotham City.

mystique isn't the joker, so i don't see why the comparison is valid...

Battlehammer
.....she a lot harder to find then the joker....wolverine found her in under 9 hours from accross the world and yet he not going to be able to find joker in a city?

-Pr-
.....she a lot harder to find then the joker....wolverine found her in under 9 hours from accross the world and yet he not going to be able to find joker in a city?

how do you know she's harder to find? most of the time joker only shows himself when he wants batman's attention. catching the joker when it's possible requires shrewd detective work. it's not something you can simply get the hang of, regardless of how good someone is.

Battlehammer
how do you know she's harder to find? most of the time joker only shows himself when he wants batman's attention. catching the joker when it's possible requires shrewd detective work. it's not something you can simply get the hang of, regardless of how good someone is.
Yea and when does she ever get found? when she wants to be found or when wolverine finds her. She a lot more experienced at staying hidden and has powers designed to do just that then joker.

Joker also has no idea wolverines coming for him or who wolverine is.

Or it takes superhuman senses and be possibly the best tracker in the world. Yes wolverine ability to find people completely trumps batman it not even closes.

Badabing
Without even reading what this thread is about, Batman...

StiltmanFTW

srankmissingnin

Yeah she's a just shape shifting super spy with a several life times worth of espionage and a voiding capture under her belt...

Seriously? No, dude, seriously? SERIOUSLY?

Prep-Man
Depending on which Clayface, he stops there.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Badabing
Without even reading what this thread is about, Batman... thumb up laughing

weaponx510
wolverine clears it

-Pr-
Yea and when does she ever get found? when she wants to be found or when wolverine finds her. She a lot more experienced at staying hidden and has powers designed to do just that then joker.

Joker also has no idea wolverines coming for him or who wolverine is.

Or it takes superhuman senses and be possibly the best tracker in the world. Yes wolverine ability to find people completely trumps batman it not even closes.

i know. i have seen her in comics. i just don't agree that she's somehow harder to find.

joker would find out pretty quickly, probably before logan is near to finding him too.

facepalm we're not talking about tracking using your senses.

Originally posted by Badabing
Without even reading what this thread is about, Batman...

laughing out loud

Yeah she's a just shape shifting super spy with a several life times worth of espionage and a voiding capture under her belt...

Seriously? No, dude, seriously? SERIOUSLY?

she's also a completely different person to the joker, that uses different methods and has a different mentality.

Survivor19
Say, won't the joker venom stop Wolverine?

Sin I AM
i believe it would, wasnt it used to stop clark at one point? or am i mistaken

iceman24567
Originally posted by Sin I AM
i believe it would, wasnt it used to stop clark at one point? or am i mistaken I don't see why not his healing factor only does so much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.