December 20th, 2009 And December 19th, 2010

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NuclearWinter
There are two possibly extremely important dates that I believe we should keep a serious eye on until they both pass us by and then we can all breath a sigh of relief.....at least for awhile anyway.

I am not saying that I know something for sure is going to happen on either one of these dates, but it's no secret that I believe that there are currently evil people trying to create a New World Order/One World Government at the moment and that they may try and use these dates (because they are obsessed with symbolism and numerology) to obtain their goals,

In Illuminati/Occult Symbolism:

Nine (9) is sacred because it is the "first cube of an odd number (3

The triple nine (999) is utilized to represent 666, because it is simply the inversion of 666.

"There are 66 days between April 30 and July 4 of every year. April 30-May 1 is the Satanic two-day celebration called Beltaine. In 1776, the United States of America issued her Declaration of Independence precisely 66 days after the beginning of Beltaine that year. Adam Weishaupt declared his Masters of the Illuminati on the second day of Beltaine. Thus, both the founding of the Satanic Masters of the Illuminati and the United States were centered around Beltaine."

9 - 11 - 1 or 9/11/01 = 9 x 111 = 999

9/11/01 = 9 x 1 = 9 x 1 = 9

999 is the emergency services phone number in the UK.

REVELATION 9:11 They have as king over them, the angel of the abyss; his name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in the Greek he has the name Apollyon. (NASB) Abaddon and Apollyon both mean "destroyer." WHO IS THE "DESTROYER"?

Sibyl of Prague, an old woman (17th century): "From the east a dragon will come, terrible to look at, because from its 9 times 99 eyes, mortal rays will be emitted and a poisonous air leaves its mouth".

Alois Irlmaier (1894-1959) was a simple Christian man who lived in Freilassing, Germany. During his life, he did several prophecies correctly, helping the police to discover criminals... etc. He spoke on the third war, and according to him, it would begin anywhere exactly after the murder of a big one near the Arabs and a murder in the Balkans. "I see three nines, but I don't know what this means."

NuclearWinter
The authors of Holy Blood Holy Grail provided the definitive evidence that there were 9 original founding Templars and they first banded together in 1111 and taking no new members for 9 years.

Takeover of U.S. Army Intelligence. John D. Rockefeller's brother William was appointed president of Standard Oil. In 1911 (9 x 111 = 999)

The groundbreaking ceremony for the Pentagon took place on September 11, 1941 or on 9/11 (999) of 1945.

President George H. W. Bush in a speech to Congress on SEPTEMBER 11, 1990 (9/11 = 999), SAID THIS: "The war in Iraq is a rare opportunity to move toward an historic period of cooperation. Out of these troubled times...a New World Order can emerge." Exactly 11 years later, to the EXACT DAY, September 11, 2001 - 9/11/01 (999) took place inside of The United States of America.

The events that took place during the attack on the Twin Towers in Ney York City on September 11th, 2001 - 9/11/01 (999) are filled with ritual symbolism. And it revolves around 999 and the number 11.

1. The Twin Towers formed an 11 in the sky.

2. New York was the 11th state to join the United States.

3. The first plane to hit the towers was flight 11. It carried 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11.

4. The second airplane to hit the towers carried 65 passengers. 6 + 5 = 11.

5. The total number of passengers in all four flights (two that hit the World Trade Center, one that crashed in Pennsylvania, and one that hit the Pentagon) was 254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11

September 11th - 9/11 (999) is the 254th day of the year. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11 . After 09/11/01 (999) there were 111 days left until the end of that year. 9 x 111 = 999

The name George W. Bush has 11 letters.

On 9/11/01 (999) an unusual amount of people inside of New York City were dialing the phone number we call for emergencies in the United States which is 9-1-1 (999).

Afghanistan has 11 letters.

George W. Bush announced "mission accomplished" after the fall of Iraq on 5/1/2003, a date which is an 11.

The tragic train bombing in Madrid happened on 3/11/2004 - another 11. It happened exactly 911 days (999) after September 11th, 2001 - 09/11/01 (999).

NuclearWinter

NuclearWinter
So lets take a closer look at what these two different people said about 9 x 99 and 999 and our future:

Sibyl of Prague, an old woman (17th century): "From the east a dragon will come, terrible to look at, because from its 9 times 99 eyes, mortal rays will be emitted and a poisonous air leaves its mouth".

Alois Irlmaier (1894-1959) was a simple Christian man who lived in Freilassing, Germany. During his life, he did several prophecies correctly, helping the police to discover criminals... etc. He spoke on the third war, and according to him, it would begin anywhere exactly after the murder of a big one near the Arabs and a murder in the Balkans. "I see three nines, but I don't know what this means."

Ok...so....here is the first date which appears to be EXTREMELY important. And I can't seem to emphasize extremely important nearly enough to you guys. Because to me, this is the most interesting date that I have listed so far in this entire thread. Even more interesting to me than was September 9th, 2009, or 9-9-9. To me, the date I am about to list is way more important than 9-9-9 because it appears to coincide perfectly with what the above two people were saying.

Ok...so this date we should definately watch out for. And it is a date that is right around the corner.

The date I am speaking of is December 19th, 2010. Now you might say, why is that date so important? I will tell you. The reason why this date is so important is because it is exactly 9 years and 99 days after September 11th, 2001.

Now, we take what this woman said:

Very very interesting. The only date that would symbolically match up with the 9 seperate from the 99 (which appears to be what she is encoding in her message) is December 19 th 2010 because as I said before it is exactly 9 years and 99 days from September 11th, 2001 or 9 - 11 - 2001.

It is the ONLY date that matches the code in her words. There is no other date in the future that matches it so perfectly. So for the rest of the future of the entire Universe from this day until the end of all things, no other date would match up with that code. Only December 19th, 2010, Folks, this is EXTREMELY important. This is highly highly significant.

Now, as if that weren't enough, there is even more that is incredibly interesting! What am I talking about? Look at this:

December 19th (1x9= 9 ) is the 353rd day of the year (3 + 5 + 3 = 11) in the Gregorian calendar.

Here we have the symbology of the number 11 because of the 11 when you add up the numbers 3-5-3 from the day of the year. Not to mention the symbology of the 9 and the 99 as well (December 19th is exaclty 9 years and 99 days from September 11th, 2001)..Or the three 9's like Mr. Alois Irlmaier mentioned above when he said that, "I see three nines, but I don't know what this means."

Could December 19th, 2010 be the very date that answers the riddles of both of these peoples statements?

Take Sibyl of Prague's riddle about the 9 times 99 eyes. Or the 9 x 99 in mathematical form. Now if we take the 9 years and 99 days since September 11th, 2001 (December 19th, 2010) and we multiply them together - 9 x 99 = 891. And so therefore we get the number 891. 8 + 9 = 17 + 1 = 18. And 1 + 8 = 9.

Could December 19th, 2010 be one of the most important dates in our modern History? I can't say exactly for sure but I can tell you one thing, all signs for me at the moment are definately pointing towards the answer YES.

NuclearWinter

NuclearWinter

NuclearWinter

NuclearWinter

NuclearWinter

NuclearWinter
Could December 19th, 2010 be the key date that Sibyl of Prague and Alois Irlmaier were trying to warn us about? It is an extremely significant date no matter what, because symbolically hidden in it is both the number 9 and 11. The symbology of the 9 is important because it is repeated 3 times - which Alois Irlmaier hinted towards, and because it is exactly 9 years and 99 days after September 11th, 2001, which is what Sibyl of Prague might have been hinting towards.

Of course, both the numbers 9 and 11 are very significant in terms of the Illuminati and in terms of occultism numerology.

The number 9 is important because 9 represents 3 threes and an uspide-down 6. The number 9 was sacred to pythagoreans and thus Freemasonry, because it represented the perfect square (9) of the perfect number (3).

The number 9 interestingly enough, is also the number of Satan, in Satanism.

The number 11 is important because it is considered to be the most magical of numbers. The number 11 also represents the 11 horns of the final beast that arises in biblical prophesy (Daniel 7:7-8/Revelation 17:12) and it mocks the final 11 disciples (Judas Iscariot had already perished by the time of the Ascension). Genesis 11 is the story of the tower of babel. To Astrologers, the number 11 marks the age of Aquarius. The number 11 is the Aquarian number since Aquarius is the 11th sign of the Zodiac.

So we know that the numbers 9 and 11 are very significant, and we also know that when they are put together in dates in symbolism that they are also extremely significant.

Such is the case with this scripture from the Bible which you have seen before in this thread:

REVELATION 9:11 They have as king over them, the angel of the abyss; his name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in the Greek he has the name Apollyon. (NASB) Abaddon and Apollyon both mean "destroyer." WHO IS THE "DESTROYER"?

I also found this speech given by Abraham Lincoln in the year 1865 (1 + 8 = 9 and 6 + 5 = 11) to be highly significant given the events that are unfolding in our current day and age:

"I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. Corporations have been enthroned, an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money-power of the country will endeavor to prolong it's reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed."

Abraham Lincoln, 1865

The symbology related to the date of December 19th, 2010 is absolutely amazing. It contains all 3 of some of the most significant numbers in numerology and to the Illuminati and the Controllers.

For example, we already know that December 19th, 2010 is exactly 9 years and 99 days from September 11th, 2001. So here we have the symbology of the three 9s or the 999sequence. Again, the 999 is very significant to the Illuminati and Controllers and it is so because it represents the uspide-down version of the 666 of the Beast of Revelations. So here we have the importance of the 999 symbology. Or the number 9 in general. Thats the first part of December 19th, 2010 that is important.

Then, we have the number 3 (the so called "perfect number"wink that is hidden in the December 19th, 2010 symbology. This is because there are 12 days left until the end of the year after December 19th and 1+2 = 3.

And lastly we have the number 11 which can symbolically be found in the date of December 19th, 2010 because

And so hidden within the symbology of the date of December 19th, 2010 for the Illuminati and for the Controllers are the important numbers 9, 3, and 11. This is highly significant. This could be a very destructive date,

And if we go off of what Sibyl of Prague hints towards in her message about the 9 x 99 eyes, than perhaps we can expect a kind of Major World changing attack of some kind or another in some part of the World on December 20th, 2010 because she hints and "mortal rays being emitted from a dragons 9 x 99 eyes" and "poisonous air leaving it's mouth".

Alois Irlmaier goes as far as to say that World War 3 has a direct correlation with three nines. This could very well have to do with the symbology hidden within the date of December 19th, 2010 and could therefore in theory be the actual beginning date for World War 3. This is in theory of course.

Could this single date be a crucial turning point for Humanity either towards all out chaos or positive evolution? Who knows my friends, but only time is going to tell. Perhaps the good news for some is the fact that we won't have to wait very long in order to find out.

Also important to remember is that 2010 is the Chinese Year of the Tiger.

World War I, also known as the First World War, the Great War and the War To End All Wars, was a global military conflict which took place primarily in Europe and which started in 1914 (The Chinese year of the Tiger). Over 40 million casualties resulted, including approximately 20 million military and civilian deaths.

World War II, or the Second World War, was a global military conflict, the amalgamation of what had initially been two separate conflicts. The first began in Asia in 1937 (The Chinese year of the Ox), and tensions between countries really started to heat up during the next year 1938 (The Chinese year of the Tiger) as countries started provoking eachother into war, as the Second Sino-Japanese War; the other began in Europe in 1939 (The Chinese year of the Rabbit) with the German invasion of Poland.

The Korean War was an escalation of a civil war between two rival Korean regimes, each of which was supported by external powers, with each trying to topple the other through political and guerilla tactics. After failing to strengthen their cause in the free elections held in South Korea during May 1950 (The Chinese year of the Tiger) and the refusal of South Korea to hold new elections per North Korean demands, the communist North Korean Army moved south on June 25, 1950 (The Chinese year of the Tiger) to attempt to reunite the Korean peninsula.

This is very interesting to me. Because in our modern era, these were the 3 biggest wars in our history. They involved not just 1 or 2 nations, but many nations. And they all started around the same exact time in relation to Astrology. (The chinese year of the Tiger).

The possible World War 3 that we may have coming to us soon (whithin the next 2 years), will again, occur at the exact same time as the above 3 wars did. Which is during or right next to the Chinese Year of the Tiger.

The Chinese year of the Tiger is famous for being a time when Nations around the World begin to poke and provoke eachother into battle. It will be interesting what the Universe has in store for us in 2010 (The Chinese year of the Tiger).

NuclearWinter

NuclearWinter

NuclearWinter

NuclearWinter

NuclearWinter

KharmaDog
This is...like... your 66th thread based on dates and numbers where you think something is going to happen based on fabricated facts and what I like to call "spaz math". I am at least the 6th person to make this observation.

666 - surely the mark of the beast. Therefor you must be the anti-christ.

(you see, I can make things up too)

Bat Dude
As much as I hate to admit, KharmaDog has a point...

It seems you've got a new "date to watch for" every time the one before it goes by... You're killing your credibility, man...

REXXXX
And so you spam a thread with plagiarized gumf again. Goodbye, NW.

Symmetric Chaos
"Nine (9) is sacred because it is the first cube of an odd number (3)."

lol

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by REXXXX
And so you spam a thread with plagiarized gumf again. Goodbye, NW.

If these things come true then do we allow him to come back? big grin

Symmetric Chaos
No, we'll all be dead.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
If these things come true then do we allow him to come back? big grin

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
No, we'll all be dead.

laughing

can't wait. no expression

Evil Dead
Rex is now my favorite moderator.

FistOfThe North
you people should welcome a new world order. the one now's sh*t.

it'd be the best thing for humanity, in a way. we'd be a united planet, instead of a divided one.

we all know what being divided has caused. just go outside and see..

so i really and highly and seriouly recommend embracing the cause.

No joke.

lord xyz
The next terrorist attack will be 2010.

1. It's just before the mid term elections
2. 9 years after 9/11 (ooh symbolism)
3. It'll be stupid for it to be in 2009 since the last two WTC attacks were in 93 and 01.

This one could be an attack on the white house or something Obama related. Maybe he'll be too sick for the next election, then some heathen Democrat or Republican gets in, depending on who has more congressional control.

Could happen on 30th October.

Halloween is a pagan holiday like Beltaine, and the root of 911 is ~30.18

And it'll be 3 days before the mid-term elections, 3 is the root of 9.

NW is on something.

Yeah, I actually think if something were to happen, 30/10/10 seems most logical.

or 30/10/10 as it is in america.

Which is 21 (probably sacred) days after 09/10/10, which looks like 9/11. Yes!

Also, 30*10*10 is 3000, root that is 31.62. ****ing close.

301010/911=330.42 42, meaning of life.

I'm just finding whatever shit I can find, 30/10/10 does look cool though.

ChakraStrings
This is why NuclearWinter can't be banned. Look at the lulzy things!!!!!

lord xyz
Nah, it was good to ban him, guy was socially retarded and moronic.

Lol, 3 years ago, he said Japan would've been destroyed in 2007 by waves, and he was certain.

Sooo funny.

The big EH
*moves hands in grabbing motion*
just pulling things out of athe air and putting them together does not make conspiracies or whatever you are calling this. math is by no means enough to piece together the future.
example
18 can be broken down into
6x3
10 + 8
9 +9
15 + 3
16 + 2
7 + 9 + 2
literally the list goes on, alot of possibilities, numbers cannot explain the universe because a mathematical world is completely logical, the real world is far from logical

lord xyz
Nature is 100% logical and precise. So much so, that we can't see it.

lord xyz
What the **** was I on?

Bicnarok
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
"Nine (9) is sacred because it is the first cube of an odd number (3)."

lol

no no, "2" is sacred because its the first number without a complete square root.

evil face eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.