The Joker vs. Tyler Durden

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WhoopeeDee
Yep!

The Joker (TDK) fights with Tyler Durden.

Agent of Chaos vs. Mayhem.

No weapons of course.

My guess is that both punch each other in the face while laughing all day long.

(I'm looking at you RJ)

wink

jaden101
Tyler beats him down and then says "His name is Robery Paulson" repeatedly until some angry person glasses him in the face for being an annoying prick.

Rogue Jedi
Mmmmmmhm..Tyler showed much better h2h skills.

WhoopeeDee
He lost to a guy with Man Boobs!!!!

Impediment
I think you mean, "B!tch t!ts", sir.

Rogue Jedi
Yer not yer effing purple khakis!!!

BruceSkywalker
The Joker grabs him by the throat and as he is about to kill him , he asks him "Why so serious?"

Rogue Jedi
Then Tyler kicks him in the nads and says "I am the Jokers crushed balls!!!" haermm

Eon Blue
Tyler Durden all the way.

EvilAngel
In a stand up fight. Tyler, all the way, no contest etc etc.

Joker is only dangerous because of his cunning and madness. In a stand up fight the movie Joker wasn't that strong.

WhoopeeDee
Originally posted by EvilAngel

Joker is only dangerous because of his cunning and madness. In a stand up fight the movie Joker wasn't that strong.

Actually he was...he subdue a dangerous ganster with the pencil trick....he subdue a veteran police man in jail...took a few good punches from Batman...

EvilAngel
Originally posted by WhoopeeDee
Actually he was...he subdue a dangerous ganster with the pencil trick....he subdue a veteran police man in jail...took a few good punches from Batman...

Well yeah, they looked good but i mean look at it from the outside. He subdued a nameless criminal. And appeared with a police man at knife point. which we didn't even see how he did it ;p

Maybe i suggested he was worse that what he was, but either way he's losing to Tyler.

Quincy
Durden. Obv.

AngryManatee
Dur-Dur-Dur-Durden ftw.

Mairuzu
Joker sends the hounds

Darth Martin
While Tyler Durden is more experienced from what we've seen, is he really more skilled? Both have insane damage soak.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.