Your game reviews

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EvilTyrant
Was wondering how to create a new forum for us gamers were someone will post a game that they played, and basically everyone chime in with there reviews of the good and bads of the game and if you agree or disagree with someone. Its hard to trust sites these days with there reviews, with advertisements capable of being lost, or money/gift bags being handed out.

So basically post a game with your review and see what ppl say and see how they review it.

Now I only have a PS3 and 3 others have it, but a bunch of my friends have 360s, and 1 has a WII, so we always argue on which is better, but its all in fun.

Any thoughts if this can be done?

General Kaliero
Your impressions of a game are entirely relevant to the game threads already existing here. That is the point of this forum. The individual game threads allow related news, speculation, launch coverage, member impressions, and discussion. Your idea would simply be redundant.

EvilTyrant
I see what you mean, but I just figured it would be nice to get ppl's opinion on a game instead of scrolling through a bunch of pages about other things, but oh well.

~:Mr.Anderson:~
I liek turtles.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.