Weapon XI versus Darth Maul/Nightcrawler....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Weapon XI faces off against Darth Maul and Nightcrawler.

XI and Maul are armed with their weapons from the movies, Nightcrawler is armed with an adamantium sword. Maul is allowed any and all force powers.

Fight takes place in the woods from "First Blood", where Rambo pwned the deputies.

In this thread, Maul's lightsaber CANNOT cut through XI's swords. wink

KingD19
They take him in a couple seconds, he's good, but 2 guys with insane TP speed, coming at him from all sides simultaneously, Maul goes down.

Rogue Jedi
Does NC TP faster?

KingD19
I would assume so, since DP was porting only against Wolverine and Sabertooth, while NC took out 30+ guys in moments.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Does NC TP faster?

No. Not even close..

NC is fast, but no where near as fast as XI.

KingD19
Like I said, DP was only porting against 2 guys, and they were still doing pretty well. He was basically porting from in front of Wolverine, to in front of Sabertooth, and back.

Kurt was teleporting around rooms filled with guard firing at him with semi automatic, and fully automatic weapons. They had to actually slow the scene down to show how much damage he did.

Rogue Jedi
You gotta remember that XI was porting around the lip of that smoke stack thing, he didnt have the room to work with that NC had. Here, XI can port anyhwere in the forest.

KingD19
True, he was stuck on top of the nuke reactor. But he was only porting against 2 guys, Kurt was porting against 30 plus.

Rogue Jedi
Dumb question. XI blasts Maul with his optic blast, can Maul block it with his lightsaber?

Placidity
Dumb question. XI blasts Maul with his optic blast, can Maul block it with his lightsaber?

If its a narrow beam like a blaster, then yea I would say so. But the optic blasts are typically much broader, so I don't think so.

But that might not be too much of a problem. If Deadpool wants to use that on Maul, it means he is relatively stationary for a few moments, and in that time NC can tp in for the decap. But then maybe DP can activate his optic blast and then TP right close to Maul.

Either way, DP will kill Maul one way or another.

As for who can TP faster, its hard to say, probably DP by a little bit. But, NC uses his TP much more effectively IMO, because he typically TP's in midair (also low on the ground, he mixes it up so he is never predictable) and uses lots of uber acrobatic crap thats not just for show.

If it comes down to b/w DP and NC, it'll be pretty even I would say. Because DP ain't going to hit NC with that blast. Secondly, the healing factor is irrelevant as NC is carrying an adamantium sword. So it comes down to porting abilities, and as I said, earlier I think DP is a little faster but NC makes the most out of his TP abilities, and maybe he is more effective at it.

Rogue Jedi
Another dumb question. Say Maul gets XI in a force hold, can XI port out of it?

And you gotta remember Maul's precog, XI killing him won't be as easy as all that.

KingD19
I'd say Maul can block the beam, since Logan blocked it with his claws, but the blunt force behind it might knock him flat.

And he should be able to port out of a force grip.

Rogue Jedi
ANOTHER question haermm

XI was gonna decap Logan. Stryker literally ordered him to, so it's obvious that XI's blades would have decapped Logan, right?

Placidity
ANOTHER question haermm

XI was gonna decap Logan. Stryker literally ordered him to, so it's obvious that XI's blades would have decapped Logan, right?

Yes, but it was stupid writing imo.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Placidity
Yes, but it was stupid writing imo. Nevertheless, it shows that a blade, if striking between two vertebrea, can and will decap Logan.

KingD19
An adamantium bullet also pierced his adamantium skull. Stupid writing.

Rogue Jedi
Did it actually pierce his skull? I thought it was just the impact itself that ruined his memory, like a severe concussion.

Placidity
Did it actually pierce his skull? I thought it was just the impact itself that ruined his memory, like a severe concussion.

Nope, the bullet went into his brain. Which is just stupid.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Placidity
Nope, the bullet went into his brain. Which is just stupid.

Indeed. Logan's head can be decapped in the comics. But I'm not sure about Earth 616.

Regardless, he survives gettin decapped. Going by movie feats alone, XI has wolverine's healing factor, he survived just fine with his head gone. badda boom. big grin

Rogue Jedi
Could be that XI had an advanced healing rate?

KingD19
He healed at about Logan speed, the only difference was that DP only had the adamantium blades, since his skeleton wasn't the same stuff, he could get dismembered. He does survive, but it took his head some time to regain consciousness after the fall, and after they decap him, they can hack him to pieces.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by KingD19
I'd say Maul can block the beam, since Logan blocked it with his claws, but the blunt force behind it might knock him flat.

shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.