DC vs Marvel: Pre-Crisis feats?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Digging deep into Marvel's history, does MU have feats that are Pre-Crisis like? Like moving planets with strength, speed feats like Superman moving so fast, he ends in heaven, blackstaar expanding the universe, Composite Supes, Pre-Crisis Bizarro Amazo, Mind feats like Darkseid moving planets, etc...

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Digging deep into Marvel's history, does MU have feats that are Pre-Crisis like? Like moving planets with strength, speed feats like Superman moving so fast, he ends in heaven, blackstaar expanding the universe, Composite Supes, Pre-Crisis Bizarro Amazo, Mind feats like Darkseid moving planets, etc...

Odin and Seth rocking the mutiverse and igniting dead galaxies

Prep-Man
Talking about your regular heroes and villains. Not too cosmicy. I know Thor has a few.

DarkOdin
Talking about your regular heroes and villains. Not too cosmicy. I know Thor has a few. OK Thor and the Midgard Serpent

carver9
Hulk thunderclapping and destroying an entire solar system.

carver9
Hulk punching through time/space

Galan007
old-school gladiator busted a world, iirc.

DarkOdin
Thor and hercules once punch each others fist and closed a hole from to different universes

carver9
Hercules held up a solar system with strength alone.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by carver9

I thought is was the heavens "universe"

Prep-Man
Originally posted by carver9

Issue number?

DarkOdin
Issue number?

It should be in the respect thread somewhere

carver9
Originally posted by DarkOdin
I thought is was the heavens "universe"

you are right Happy Dance

Prep-Man
Well, which universe has more impressive, mind boggling feats? PC Dc or Marvel's best?

Hercules dragging Manhattan is great, but Pre-Crisis Diana held the weight of Paradise Island with ONE hand and towed the moon like it was a toy.

Galan007
Well, which universe has more impressive, mind boggling feats? PC Dc or Marvel's best? almost every uber pre-crisis kryptonian feat is in this thread:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t447673.html

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Galan007
almost every uber pre-crisis kryptonian feat is in this thread:

Thanks. I'd say a lot of that makes Marvel and post crisis DC feats look tame. I mean, Superman is fast enough to travel universe to universe instantaneously. Even Wally Flash isn't that fast!

psycho gundam

god that was horrible.

Nestical
Originally posted by psycho gundam
god that was horrible.

QFT

darthgoober
Surfer was unphazed by a supernova with a shock wave powerful enough to take him from a far off galaxy to our solar system in(what seemed like) a matter of moments.

Thor and Hercules closed a rift in space by punching each others fist from opposite sides of it.

And Captain America has at least two instances of moving/reacting at lightspeed according to narrative statements from the Golden Age.

gogogadgetgo

my eyes!! OMG! i'm blind

KingD19
Colossus opened the gates of Hell with strength alone.

Champion of the Universe busted a planet by jumping a couple thousand feet in the air, then punching it.

Warlord
As long as you're not 15 years old (no offence to younger members I've been there too) reading about sneezes and thunderclaps that destroy solar systems is a little bit lame for me...

occultdestroyer
Superman destroying planets with sneezes.. hearing Flash's cry for help a million lightyears away, and arriving to Flash's aid a few seconds later.. Validus owning the JLA alone..

Nothing tops DC's pre-crisis era. All of them were PC Beyonder-like.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Warlord
As long as you're not 15 years old (no offence to younger members I've been there too) reading about sneezes and thunderclaps that destroy solar systems is a little bit lame for me...

That's who wrote the stories. Writers who were very young. Seriously.

Parmaniac
That's who wrote the stories. Writers who were very young. Seriously.

but not 15 laughing

and Loeb isn't young at all wink

Tazer
Yo.

Herc once moved Manhattan Isle...........which isnt actually an island but part of the continental bedrock , so Id say thats a pre-C feat. wink

Tazer

Endless Mike
I know a good one: Thor and Beta Ray Bill both threw their hammers and destroyed a dimensional portal device that was larger than multiple stars

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Warlord

Yeah Pretty much.. I like strong characters but PC stuff was just rediculous. Most of it was "WTF."

Don't mind uber feats but PC shit was way the **** out there. MADNESS!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.