captain marvel v gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zinaldo
I know gladiator is very strong but captain was on par with adam warlock before his death so who you think would win, i am going with captain marvel.

Nihilist
Gladiator punches him into next week.

Lord Feron
How come this fight comes up once a month between these 2 or Glads and BA. Like damn people use the search (even though i don't).

IMO there is nothing CM can do that Glads can't do better in. Glads has better high end feats. But CM puts up a damn good fight, because he aint no push over.

zinaldo
Really wasn't captain marvel able to go toe to toe with thanos and you expect him to lose to glad that easily.

Stoic
Gladiator is more powerful so I guess he should win, what do you all think?

zinaldo
How is he more powerful in what way, so why was captain marvel called that name then if he wasn't strong enough to carry such a big name .

Nihilist
Originally posted by zinaldo
How is he more powerful in what way, so why was captain marvel called that name then if he wasn't strong enough to carry such a big name . His name is Mar-vell, part of the Mar-vell family irrc earthlings just said it wrongly and it stuck.

zinaldo
Eh is he related to nova with the mask they seem to be alike a bit.

Blanket
Originally posted by zinaldo
Eh is he related to nova with the mask they seem to be alike a bit. No. He has a lesbian daughter (Phyla), and a son (Genis).

Mar-Vell pulls some aerobatic shit on Glads, and drops a sun on his head.

DarthDaniel1001
Originally posted by Nihilist
Gladiator punches him into next week.

My thoughts exactly, though I'm thinking he might punch him even further, like say, next year?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.