thor v silver surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zinaldo
I don't know if it has been done but who you think would win between these 2 amazing battlers i know surfer has admitted that his powers weren't on par with the mjolnir of thor but surfer at full power by galactus is able to beat even being like gladiator.

Parmaniac
there's a big fat POLL existing already

zinaldo
sorry

zinaldo
and who won as i guess it very far now for me to find it unless you a link thanks.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by zinaldo
and who won as i guess it very far now for me to find it unless you a link thanks.

I tried to find the poll and gice you the linnk but the search function here sucks, well there isn't a winner by now it's seperated into 2 brands SS and Thor stick out tongue

zinaldo
Surfer must be really strong to be able to stand up to a demi god like thor,an almost immortal being aswell.

Eh can i ask you is thor stronger than hercules aswell.

Parmaniac
here you go:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=512319&highlight=poll+thor+forumid%3A77

batdude123
I don't know if it has been done

uhuh

zinaldo
Eh i just saw a bit of the war of kings and they were fights between glad v black b and also glad v nova and silver surfer against a being the resembled drax but he was a bit like terrax but surfer won he said at the end learn from this.

Lord S
Eh i just saw a bit of the war of kings and they were fights between glad v black b and also glad v nova and silver surfer against a being the resembled drax but he was a bit like terrax but surfer won he said at the end learn from this. Uhh...Silver Surfer did not appear in War of Kings.

D_Dude1210
He musta meant Annihilation Wave.

Survivor19
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I tried to find the poll and gice you the linnk but the search function here sucks
Search is ok, but you suck for not knowing how to use it.
Advanced Search -> search titles only.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Survivor19
Search is ok, but you suck for not knowing how to use it.
Advanced Search -> search titles only.

sad thing is your right I finally noticed the search function on the top of the website I always used the "search by user" thing
http://wow.ingame.de/forum/images/smilies/facepalm.gif
to myself...

-Pr-
the vs thread directory is there for a reason. use it in future please. closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.