Leonard Smalls vs. The Devil's Rejects

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Otis B. Driftwood, Captain Spaulding, and Baby Firefly a.k.a. The Devil's Rejects

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/rejects02.jpg

are on the loose causing murder and mayhem. Their last known whereabouts are somewhere in Arizona.

Leonard Smalls (Randall "Tex" Cobb) the big, burly, biker manhunter from Raising Arizona

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/arizona10.jpg

has taken it upon himself to track down the trio of lunatics so as to collect the handsome reward.

Smalls has his sheer size and strength, his bike, of which he is an experienced rider, his manhunting abilities, and his small arsenal of sidearms, grenades, and knives. Smalls is sane, cold, and very calculating.

The Rejects have a small arsenal of pistols, shotguns, and knives. They are utterly unrepentant and insane, and will stop at nothing to avoid getting caught.

Fight takes place at the roadside motel from TDR where the Firefly gang killed the first victims. Smalls is on his bike and takes a moving shot at Spaulding but misses. The Fireflies see Smalls and take action thus setting the fight underway.

Who takes this? The experienced manhunter badass or the three insane random killers?

Impediment
Oh, there is a substantial amount of cover, seeing as there are open rooms at the motel and cars to hide behind.

BruceSkywalker
Right now I'd say The Devil's Rejects only because I 've seen only bits and pieces of Raising Arizona...

Can someone tell me what all Leonard did?

Robtard
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Right now I'd say The Devil's Rejects only because I 've seen only bits and pieces of Raising Arizona...

Can someone tell me what all Leonard did?

-Fast enough to catch a fly between to finger tips

-Can shoot a lizard off a rock while moving at a high-rate of speed and from a distance

-Can wilt and burn flowers simply by passing them

-Has sloppy Riggs-like kicks

-Accurate with throwing knifes

-Is said to be the bringer of the Apocalypse

Rogue Jedi
Sloppy Riggs kicks haermm

He also has slow ass McClane haymakers.

Impediment
One badass versus 3 lunatics. I figured it'd be an even (of sorts) match.

Impediment
Originally posted by Robtard

-Can shoot a lizard off a rock while moving at a high-rate of speed and from a distance

WxCR5KA47kU

Robtard
F me in the a-hole, forgot about the rabbit.

Impediment
You c*cksmoker.

BruceSkywalker

thanks Rob...

how was Smalls defeated in Raising Arizona?

Sadako of Girth
By his own grenade, if memory serves.
I think it was pin-pulled by someone whilst still attached to him..... I'll have to rewatch an confirm that, unless Im pipped to the post.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Sloppy Riggs kicks haermm

He also has slow ass McClane haymakers.

LOL Touche

Robtard
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
By his own grenade, if memory serves.
I think it was pin-pulled by someone whilst still attached to him..... I'll have to rewatch an confirm that, unless Im pipped to the post.

H.I. accidentally pulls the pins while Smalls is holding him up close, this is of course after he's thoroughly thrashed H.I.

Let me know if you need a copy of Raising Arizona, I'll mail it along with Deadspace. This movie is a must-have in any movie-collection of worth.

Rogue Jedi
H.I. accidentally pulls the pins while Smalls is holding him up close, this is of course after he's thoroughly thrashed H.I.

Let me know if you need a copy of Raising Arizona, I'll mail it along with Deadspace. This movie is a must-have in any movie-collection of worth. *raises hand* embarrasment

Sadako of Girth

Let me know if you need a copy of Raising Arizona, I'll mail it along with Deadspace. This movie is a must-have in any movie-collection of worth.

Thhhhhaaaaaaats right. Thanks for the clarifier.

I do have it, but my copy is poop quality, so actually that'd be really sweet, dude. (Grenades harmless roadside rodent in gratitude/tribute)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.