Independence Day Battle...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
You are the President of the United States. The alien fleet from Independence Day attacks. Everything happens as it does in the movie, right up until the final battle.

You are forced to choose a group of pilots to attack the drop ship as Jeff Goldblum uploads the virus to the mothership. You have the following choices:

1. the "Top Gun" squad: Maverick, Iceman, Cougar, Viper and Jester, all flying F-22's. Russell Case is also in the squad, and Captain Hiller (Will Smith) also is in this squad, the President deciding to pilot the alien craft to the mother ship in his place.

2. Red Squadron from ANH.

3. Starscream and Megatron.

4. The "Stealth" team. Jamie Fox, Jessica Alba, the other guy, and the AI jet, "Tin Man."

5. Anakin and Obi Wan, flying Jedi starfighters.

BruceSkywalker
Anakin and Obi Wan

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, I was thinking that, but there are ALOT of alien fighters.

I'm torn between Red Squadron and the Stealth team.

Placidity
Decepticons, Mobilize!

Rogue Jedi
haermm SS and megatron are a good choice, but how will they take out the drop ship?

Placidity
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
haermm SS and megatron are a good choice, but how will they take out the drop ship?

I dunno, shoot a missile up there like the old crazy guy was gonna do until the thing got jammed?

Heck, I'd fly right in there up to the main control tower and punch that ugly ***** in the eyeballs.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Placidity
I dunno, shoot a missile up there like the old crazy guy was gonna do until the thing got jammed?

Heck, I'd fly right in there up to the main control tower and punch that ugly ***** in the eyeballs. I'd say the Stealth team pwns the alien fighters, and order Tin Man to take out the drop ship.

Tattoos N Scars
I wish Megatron was as powerful as his comic/cartoon counterpart. He could solo all the aliens with that anti-matter cannon he has...lol.

With this fight, I'd still go with the decepticons...or the Jedi.

Rogue Jedi
I keep thinking of Red Squadron, plasma lasers and proton torpedoes.

Sadako of Girth
As long as Bill Pullman's President character, Jeff Goldblum's character along with whomever wrote the last half hour of the movie are atomised, Im happy. smile

Also, team Starscream FTW

Rogue Jedi
But we gotta have the Porkins!!!

NFPI54fOWoo

Darth Martin
Megatron and Starscream.

-Pr-
Obi-Wan hated flying, so i wouldn't choose him and Anakin.

Probably the X-Wings...

Placidity
Don't hear from you much on here Raoul stick out tongue

-Pr-
Originally posted by Placidity
Don't hear from you much on here Raoul stick out tongue

i probably should post more lol...

Darth Martin
The X-Wings wouldn't fair any better than the American pilots did in the film. The only team I see winning this is the Transformers.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
But we gotta have the Porkins!!!

NFPI54fOWoo
He is so heavy, that if he hits that Alien vessel, it may cause a singularity.

Rogue Jedi
Super sized.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.