Oooooh...shiny. Signature contest!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Peach
As I do every so often, I am holding a signature contest over in the sig forum. It's been a while since the last one and I was asked to do it stick out tongue

The contest hasn't actually started yet, but why not head over to the discussion thread for it? stick out tongue I have judges, but I still need to select a theme, as well as get an estimate as to how many people want to enter.

happy

It is, obviously, open to everyone on KMC stick out tongue

Impediment
I'd enter, but I'd just end up getting my ass kicked, sig wise. stick out tongue

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by Impediment
I'd enter, but I'd just end up getting my ass kicked, sig wise. stick out tongue

my "skills" doesn't even reach sig contest material. >>.

Peach
It doesn't matter if you've been doing sigs forever or if you're new to it or you don't think you're any good. The contests always have attracted people of every skill level and the last couple that I've done have gone with tiered judging anyway - so that way if you're new to it, or don't think you're great, you're not going to be up against the experts anyway.

So enter stick out tongue

ladygrim
Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
my "skills" doesn't even reach sig contest material. >>. like wise

Peach
Theme is most likely going to be Halloween happy

ladygrim
ooh groovy big grin

steverules_2
Originally posted by ladygrim
I vote Steve big grin

Oh wow...what a surprise big grin

JacopeX
Is there cash involved in this?

Then i'm in!

Peach
...no. Of course not.

Rogue Jedi
So as long as the sig is related to Halloween in some way, shape or form, it's approved?

JacopeX
Pft! Forget yer lousy sig contest!

*farts*

There's my entry! Happy Halloween.

Peach
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
So as long as the sig is related to Halloween in some way, shape or form, it's approved?

Well as it hasn't officially begun yet, I haven't yet put up the full rules for it.

But basically, so long as it fits the theme, is something brand new (and it cannot be worn until the contest ends), and fits any other restrictions, it's eligible.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Peach
Well as it hasn't officially begun yet, I haven't yet put up the full rules for it.

But basically, so long as it fits the theme, is something brand new (and it cannot be worn until the contest ends), and fits any other restrictions, it's eligible. Cool. Mine will be shit as usual, but what the hell.

dadudemon
Cool!

Can we submit sigs that exceed the size limit size of KMC? KMC has the most restrictive sig sizes of any forum I've been on: ever.

Peach
You have not been on many forums - a lot that I go on disallow images, or signatures entirely stick out tongue

But yes, usually I bump up the limit to 100-150kb.

Peach
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=517501

The contest has begun! happy

Have at it, people. Read the rules first, obviously stick out tongue.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
my "skills" doesn't even reach sig contest material. >>.

Same, i won't bother

Originally posted by Peach
Theme is most likely going to be Halloween happy

I'm in =)

Peach
*pokes*

There's still a little over a week left for the signature contest. I've already posted the threads. We've got some great entries already. Go!

stick out tongue

Impediment
Post some entries, people! I already have mine entered!

Barker
>my face when Jacope was Jacope near me.

Impediment
Deadline is tomorrow, people! We need some more entries!

lord xyz
Originally posted by JacopeX
Pft! Forget yer lousy sig contest!

*farts*

There's my entry! Happy Halloween. i liked you better when talked about football and being a gangsta.

Those were the good days.

One Free Man
Originally posted by lord xyz
i liked you better when talked about football and being a gangsta.

Those were the good days. I never liked him.

Those were the days.

PENIS-ENVY
yuy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.