Wolverine/Sabertooth/Spiderman vs Hercules/Ares

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Can the metas take out the heavy hitter?

No bfring and Sabertooth and Wolverine arent out to kill each other. They want to work as a team.

mummy_guy
ares gets killed very fast by wolverine and sabretooth and then its hurc vs the 3 of them

dmills
Originally posted by mummy_guy
ares gets killed very fast by wolverine and sabretooth and then its hurc vs the 3 of them

Inclined to agree with this. Question now is can Herc take out both Wolverine and Sabretooth? Is Wolverine bloodlusted? (no need to ask if Sabretooth is blood lusted)

dmills
Actually screw it, I'm going to say the team wins. Spidey can annoy Herc with webbing and while he's doing that Sabretooth and Wolverine will tear him apart.

KingD19
Herc and Ares win vis BFR.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by KingD19
Herc and Ares win vis BFR.
which never happens in comics, and wont happen here. Unless you think Thing can now beat Hulk the majority? because who ever land the hit in a brick fight would send the other one to another country.

Team wins.

KingD19
BFR's never happen in comics???

Gorgon kicked Wolverine across the world.
Onslaught knocked Juggernaut a few states away.
Colossus tossed Wolverine into near orbit.(Not a BFR, but proves my point)
Etc....

I never said Thing could take Hulk, and BFR is a tactic that both Ares and Herc are more than strong enough to use on Logan and Sabertooth, Spidey might prove difficult since he can just web back. The god brothers could also go the WWH route and just hit Sabes/Wolvie in the head till they blackout, then they can focus on Spidey.

Battlehammer
BFR's never happen in comics???

Gorgon kicked Wolverine across the world.
Onslaught knocked Juggernaut a few states away.
Colossus tossed Wolverine into near orbit.(Not a BFR, but proves my point)
Etc....

I never said Thing could take Hulk, and BFR is a tactic that both Ares and Herc are more than strong enough to use on Logan and Sabertooth, Spidey might prove difficult since he can just web back. The god brothers could also go the WWH route and just hit Sabes/Wolvie in the head till they blackout, then they can focus on Spidey.
Yes it happens but a small percentage of the time, to pretend that will happen the majority of the time in this fight is wrong.

No but saying they will BFR them implies you believe thing can take hulk. Becuase the fact remains any heavy hitters can easily bfr another if you wanna play that game.

yea and wolverine or sabre-tootha re more then capable of stabbing either herc or ares in the head or cutting it off. It just not a likly scenerio.

They can't pull a WWH lol are you kidding me? they dont ahve nearly the healing factor or size of body to event attempt that. They get killed trying a stunt like that.

Also ares is utter garbage wolverine could take him all by him lonesome the soldi majority.

KingD19
The fact that it happens is enough, if it can be used as a viable tactic, it counts towards a win. Herc, who'se extremely far past Class 100, and Ares, who is trash, but still tussled with Herc, despite only being Class 70, have enough strength to BFR. And if you honestly think a full force punch in the face from Herc/Ares won't rock/disorient/stun either Wolverine or Sabertooth, you're just dumb.

And stop trying to insinuate what I believe, you saying you don't believe a BFR counts towards a win is just being hypocrital, since you yourself have used BFR logic before.

Battlehammer
The fact that it happens is enough, if it can be used as a viable tactic, it counts towards a win.
Yea and wolverien and sabre-tooth cut off limbs, and heads and stbab people in the heads. that is also a viable tactic.

Herc, who'se extremely far past Class 100, and Ares, who is trash, but still tussled with Herc, despite only being Class 70, have enough strength to BFR. And if you honestly think a full force punch in the face from Herc/Ares won't rock/disorient/stun either Wolverine or Sabertooth, you're just dumb.
And yet neither do it almost ever.

No I am not dumb I have this little then called knowledge of characters I am debating. Or should I start posting evidences after evidences of wolverine taking class 100 hits and keep coming?

Battlehammer

And stop trying to insinuate what I believe, you saying you don't believe a BFR counts towards a win is just being hypocrital, since you yourself have used BFR logic before.
I dont actually. Nor do I think thats a likely tactic in any scenerio.

No your saying they will bfr wolverine and sabre-tooth? But thing cant bfr hulk? double standard much?

KingD19
Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't Logan been dropped by people far under Class 100???

And yes, picking up/punching someone whose strength level is so far below your own, and BFR'ing them isn't out of the question, in fact it's a very sound tactic considered neither of them is good with edged weapon durability, and they are strong enough to do it.

However, Thing BFR'ing Hulk, is just not logical since they're both in the same strength class, till Hulk amps anyway. You never see people of the same strength BFR'ing each other.

And you're saying that Gorgon can kick Logan across the world, but Herc/Ares can't punch them hard enough to send them flying?

Anything that can give them a win can be used in debate. Juggernaut almost never BFR's, but he wins a lot of threads on here because of it.

Warlord
gods ftw

mummy_guy
ares wont be bfring anyone he will be the first one to get killed,a stub from wolverine or sabretooth to the throat or the head will end this, hercules vs spider-man,wolverine,sabretooth will lose they are too much for him

mummy_guy
WWH was able to hold wolverine and punch him in the head because of his size and his arm size he was able to hold wolverine with 1 arm far enough to avoid wolverine cutting his body or face, herc and ares dopesnt have the size of hulk so they cant do the same thing they will have to get themselves close to wolverine which means he stub them

Battlehammer
Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't Logan been dropped by people far under Class 100???

And yes, picking up/punching someone whose strength level is so far below your own, and BFR'ing them isn't out of the question, in fact it's a very sound tactic considered neither of them is good with edged weapon durability, and they are strong enough to do it.

However, Thing BFR'ing Hulk, is just not logical since they're both in the same strength class, till Hulk amps anyway. You never see people of the same strength BFR'ing each other.

And you're saying that Gorgon can kick Logan across the world, but Herc/Ares can't punch them hard enough to send them flying?

Anything that can give them a win can be used in debate. Juggernaut almost never BFR's, but he wins a lot of threads on here because of it.
Not with out circumstances.

Yea and cutitng off there heads, arms, stabbing them in the head are also usable tactics, just like BFR arnt likly. also how is ares and herc going to grab idnividuals who are more skilled and faster?

Now your holding a double stanrd. BFR hardly ever happen there are vastly more examples of them not happening then happening. Being strong would not prevent you from being BFR. only thing that matter is one weight not strangth try again though.

yea gorgon did and thats the only time thats every happen. he has numerous examples of not happening then happening

It can be used but it not a likly event of ahppening which you seem unable to rapp your head around

Wild Shadow
ask king thor what happens when you stick your arm out at logan... :P

it gets sliced off.

reread and look at logan did to hulks arm when he grabbed him.........

hulk mass and healing factor made it possible to not lose his arm when logan was slicing and clawing at it when hulk grabbed him..

jalek moye
herc could knock out wolverine or sabertooth out with his mace

but he loses since Ares is trash

so it will pretty much be him by himself

Battlehammer
Here wolverine taking out herc.
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/5457/secondfighthd4.jpg

wolverine cutting off asorbing man arm which is just as viable a tactic as trying a bfr if you wanna go down that road.
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/2198/absorbingmandu5.jpg

wolverine beating on abomination man who could hang with herc and would stomp ares.
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8058/abomxz4.jpg

Here wolverine one shot arkon man who stalemated herc, again if you wanna play the BFR game this is viable tactic wolverine or sabre-tooth could uses.
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/7931/arkon3oy4.jpg

Astanax
Wolverine has been hurt pretty bad by getting run over by a car. He did recover though and he didn't have his adamantium either. His HF was higher than when he DID have the adamantium. A full on hit by Hercules (who is one of the strongest characters in Marvel) with his mace should pretty much destroy the face of either Wolverine or Sabertooth. Ares can distract Spiderman. Wolverine and Sabertooth would be a ridiculously difficult team to beat by someone that does not have energy projection or super speed. Hercules does have a healing factor of his own as well as super human speed to a degree. His strengths lie in his...well...strength, endurance and fighting prowess. His opponents are agile and fast but they all would eventually have to tussle in close combat. If Herc could survive some slashes and get close enough to either of them, he could get them in a sleeper hold which would knock them out in a second. His mace is the X-factor. Man! Ares is the god of war, he should be a factor in the fight. Give Hercules Beta Ray Bill.

SamZED
Wolverine takes down Hercules, Sabertooth beats Ares while Spider-man is making out with Black Cat..

keelanmoore81
3 Bums taking on 3 Gods...are you serious? 3 Sub-Class 10s taking on a Class 70 God and a Class 100 Brick God? Both Gods can heal and rejuvenate. Ares and Hercules will laugh and watch over these kids...LOL!!...this is very laughable...i hope someone agrees.

SamZED
God is just a title in comics. They're not allmighty. And both can get hurt by adamantium claws. Heck Wolverine's beaten Herc before and Herc is >>> Ares.

keelanmoore81
That was dumb to me that they wrote Wolverine defeating Herc. Com'n...if someone found my niece's diary and she said that she kicked Unc's @ss b/c she got mad...who would believe that. Spiderman handed Wolverine a beating several times. No way can i see this happening...love Wolverine and Sabertooth. But, they can't win um all...they outclassed by more ways then 1. Wolverine throws temper tantrum...Hercules starts spanking Wolvies @ss...its uh wrap.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by keelanmoore81
That was dumb to me that they wrote Wolverine defeating Herc. Com'n...if someone found my niece's diary and she said that she kicked Unc's @ss b/c she got mad...who would believe that.
.......there a huge differences.......that a terrible annology.......the fight actaul happen in the comic world.....it was not retold in some ones notes.......

Spiderman handed Wolverine a beating several times.
Thats a lie. Spidermans was unable to make wolverine stop smiling from his strongest blows.......

No way can i see this happening...love Wolverine and Sabertooth. But, they can't win um all...they outclassed by more ways then 1. Wolverine throws temper tantrum...Hercules starts spanking Wolvies @ss...its uh wrap.
Your ignorance is quite amazing.

You do realize wolverine taken on Red Hulk, Hulk 14 times, Herc, tiger shark, Ba'al, Sas, Wendigo, rough-house ect.

Sabre-tooth is an upgraded version of wolverine.......

thanos-prime
hercules.ares

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Battlehammer
which never happens in comics, and wont happen here. .

Never Rulk already BRF Logan and thor could of easily throw logan too deep space. Plus skaar BFR Logan into a tree. Lucky for BFR is not allowed here. Logan has a great history of being BFR from bricks.

Logan is the only threat to kill either Hercules or Ares due to his claws. Ares and hercules can easily keep there distance from him and use their weapons for a knockout.

Spiderman will cause some trouble but i don't seem him putting down either Ares let alone Hercules.

same for Sabertooth he can inflict some damage with his claws to either but nothing too major.

Either way bricks should have no problem taking the majority but not to easily i give them 7-8/10

Battlehammer
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Never Rulk already BRF Logan and thor could of easily throw logan too deep space. Plus skaar BFR Logan into a tree. Lucky for BFR is not allowed here. Logan has a great history of being BFR from bricks.

actaully he doesent. Majority of the time he not BFR. Hell the majority of the time no ones BFR. Logan cuts off peoples limbs, arms ect. However that not a likely scenerio to happen and pretend like it is for this debate is just wrong.

Logan is the only threat to kill either Hercules or Ares due to his claws. Ares and hercules can easily keep there distance from him and use their weapons for a knockout.
Sabre-tooth can cut them as well......espicially ares who not even bullet proof....

There slower and less skilled and yet they can some how easily keep there distances.......are you serous?

yea like thor did right evil face

DarkOdin
actaully he doesent. Majority of the time he not BFR. Hell the majority of the time no ones BFR. Logan cuts off peoples limbs, arms ect. However that not a likely scenerio to happen and pretend like it is for this debate is just wrong.

Sabre-tooth can cut them as well......espicially ares who not even bullet proof....

Please Logan has been BFR plenty of time of did you already forget you post claiming it never happens.

Both hercules and Ares are very skill in to H2H plus there weapons.

I al ready said he can cut him but nothing enough to kill him nice you left that out of the broken quote.

Sabertooth would must likely be cut in half by ares or his head smashed in by Ares.

Logan is the biggest threat here and he is not enough to taken both Ares and Hercules

Spidey can get some hit in but again like Sabertooth not enough to put either brick down.

DarkOdin

There slower and less skilled and yet they can some how easily keep there distances.......are you serous?

yea like thor did right evil face Yup just like Thor Logan gets a few wounds that do any damage then they get pissed toss logan ass away nail him with there weapon but unlike Thor they are not on the same team so they smash logan until his brain is soup. eek!

Battlehammer
Please Logan has been BFR plenty of time of did you already forget you post claiming it never happens.

The majority the vast majority of the time it does not happen. When i said never I did not mean it so litterally. WHy does everyone take every thing so litteral on here. I already explain earilier in this thread I ment it hardly happens. The vast majority of the time it does not. I like how you ignored the whole cutting off limbs, becuase it hurts your arguement aint I right?

Both hercules and Ares are very skill in to H2H plus there weapons.

Not compared to Wolverine. Espicially Ares who known to just simply brawl through emotion rather then tactical skill.

I al ready said he can cut him but nothing enough to kill him nice you left that out of the broken quote.
Wolverine claws could easily do enough damage to kill either of them. His claws would go right through them espicially ares who not even bullet proof.

Sabertooth would must likely be cut in half by ares or his head smashed in by Ares.
Lol doubt full. For starters Sabre-tooth a great deal faster. His head smashed in? You do realize Sabre-tooth has gone toe to toe with heavy hitters punch for punch and prevailed. Ares is a low end heavy hitter in strength and durability.

Logan is the biggest threat here and he is not enough to taken both Ares and Hercules

Spidey can get some hit in but again like Sabertooth not enough to put either brick down.
He only need to take on herc. Sabre-tooth is more then a match for ares.

Spiderman would be annoying as hell for herc or ares, they be unable to hit him and he webb the shit out of them

DarkOdin
which never happens in comics, I like how you post this and then

The majority the vast majority of the time it does not happen. When i said never I did not mean it so litterally. WHy does everyone take every thing so litteral on here. B]

Do you not know the meaning or never????

Wolverine claws could easily do enough damage to kill either of them. His claws would go right through them espicially ares who not even bullet proof.

Great i already said that 3 times.

Lol doubt full. For starters Sabre-tooth a great deal faster. His head smashed in? You do realize Sabre-tooth has gone toe to toe with heavy hitters punch for punch and prevailed. Ares is a low end heavy hitter in strength and durability. post some scans of sabertooth going up agasns anyone in Hecules or ares range of power and skill. Make sure they show Sabertooth wining at the end

Not compared to Wolverine. Espicially Ares who known to just simply brawl through emotion rather then tactical skill. Thor handle Logan just fine and hercules is a better H2H then Thor

He only need to take on herc. Sabre-tooth is more then a match for ares. Should i make the thread or you??

Battlehammer
Yup just like Thor Logan gets a few wounds that do any damage then they get pissed toss logan ass away nail him with there weapon but unlike Thor they are not on the same team so they smash logan until his brain is soup. eek!
It was a joke.

Yea thor fiercest blows really took wolverine down roll eyes (sarcastic)

Battlehammer
I like how you post this and then

The majority the vast majority of the time it does not happen. When i said never I did not mean it so litterally. WHy does everyone take every thing so litteral on here. B]

Do you not know the meaning or never????

Great i already said that 3 times.

Lol doubt full. For starters Sabre-tooth a great deal faster. His head smashed in? You do realize Sabre-tooth has gone toe to toe with heavy hitters punch for punch and prevailed. Ares is a low end heavy hitter in strength and durability. post some scans of sabertooth going up agasns anyone in Hecules or ares range of power and skill. Make sure they show Sabertooth wining at the end

Not compared to Wolverine. Espicially Ares who known to just simply brawl through emotion rather then tactical skill. Thor handle Logan just fine and hercules is a better H2H then Thor

He only need to take on herc. Sabre-tooth is more then a match for ares. Should i make the thread or you??

fix this shit, if you want a response back. come one man it not that hard to quote correctly.

keelanmoore81
{/B] Thats a lie. Spidermans was unable to make wolverine stop smiling from his strongest blows.......

Your ignorance is quite amazing.

You do realize wolverine taken on Red Hulk, Hulk 14 times, Herc, tiger shark, Ba'al, Sas, Wendigo, rough-house ect.

Sabre-tooth is an upgraded version of wolverine.......

Please get off Wolvie's sacks...let me guess...you believe those are adamantium too. He's good...not great. Hercules are Ares would make him wish he had some sense. Peter Parker holds punches when fights Doc. Oct....let me guess...you think he hits Doc. Oct. w/ everything he has too right. You make Wolverine something he's not. They right that stuff for people like you...you buy the most Wolverine comics...LoL. Do you think its what they really want to say? They really want to say Wolverine would get ripped at the Torso just like Hulk did him. But you d@mn whiners wouldn't like it. Go get right...

SamZED
That was dumb to me that they wrote Wolverine defeating Herc. Com'n...if someone found my niece's diary and she said that she kicked Unc's @ss b/c she got mad...who would believe that. Spiderman handed Wolverine a beating several times. No way can i see this happening...love Wolverine and Sabertooth. But, they can't win um all...they outclassed by more ways then 1. Wolverine throws temper tantrum...Hercules starts spanking Wolvies @ss...its uh wrap. What are you talking about? Spider-man's never beaten Wolverine. They only had ONE real fight (im not counting the short encounters they had because in each of them either Spider-man or Logan were holding back big time) and during THE fight all Spider-man could do was use his speed to dodge Wolverine for a period of time and then punch him in the head a dozen times only to learn that his punches are useless against Logan. Being a diehard Spider-man fan I admitt that Peter lost that fight, you might even say that he gave up because he couldnt put Logan down.

Also, that was ultimate Wolverine. 616 Wolverine >>>>>>> Ultimate Wolverine. And it would take A LOT of punches from even Herc to ko Logan, the guy's been fighting class 100 chracters his whole life. And although Spider-man holds back when he fights people like Ock and even Green Goblin, even if he cuts loose on Logan it'd take more than punches alone to knock him out. He'd have to go for his major organs, then he might succeed, but Pete is too much of a good guy to do something like that.

jalek moye
Team 1, Hercules can go either way with wolverine and could beat Sabertooth or Spider-man. But Ares would get threash by Logan, Sabertooth, and would take along time to beat Spider-man. He just is useless

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by SamZED
What are you talking about? Spider-man's never beaten Wolverine. They only had ONE real fight (im not counting the short encounters they had because in each of them either Spider-man or Logan were holding back big time) and during THE fight all Spider-man could do was use his speed to dodge Wolverine for a period of time and then punch him in the head a dozen times only to learn that his punches are useless against Logan. Being a diehard Spider-man fan I admitt that Peter lost that fight, you might even say that he gave up because he couldnt put Logan down.

Also, that was ultimate Wolverine. 616 Wolverine >>>>>>> Ultimate Wolverine. And it would take A LOT of punches from even Herc to ko Logan, the guy's been fighting class 100 chracters his whole life. And although Spider-man holds back when he fights people like Ock and even Green Goblin, even if he cuts loose on Logan it'd take more than punches alone to knock him out. He'd have to go for his major organs, then he might succeed, but Pete is too much of a good guy to do something like that. The graveyard fight? I don't remember that. Those are inconsistant anyways and I wouldn't rely on crossovers that much, they tend to always make both look even for fanbases. There's usually some situational plot device. But I'm going to end it at that before it becomes Spiderman vs Wolverine again.

Warlord
ares not bulletproof?

tell that to bucky

SamZED
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
The graveyard fight? I don't remember that. Those are inconsistant anyways and I wouldn't rely on crossovers that much, they tend to always make both look even for fanbases. There's usually some situational plot device. But I'm going to end it at that before it becomes Spiderman vs Wolverine again. Hey most of the time when its Wolverine vs Spider-man im on Spidey's side, but im just being fair here. Yes, the graveyard fight, Parker was yound then, but he was able to successfuly dodge Wolverine's attacks and he was the one landing all the punches, its just his punches weren't strong enough to ko Logan so he on purpose allowed Wolverine to get in close. That was the end of the fight.

Tha C-Master
Oh the fight where he said he could break his neck? I wouldn't say they were useless as he was unable to do anything back, they are horribly inconcsistant which is why crossovers are meh. One fight he can flick him away with a swat, but his punches weren't hard enough to break the gravestone under him, but in another fight he was yelling in pain. They're all just inconsistant really. Any crossover is going to have plot devices and matches and one character fighting differently than normal.

Kris Blaze
Don't understimate Spidey here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.