Avengers - JLA mixed teams VS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Warlord
Team 1.

Thor
Dr Fate (Nelson)
Quasar
Firestorm
Scarlet Wich (chaos magic)
Hulk (WWH levels)
Captain Atom

vs

Superman
Dr Strange (sorcerer supreme)
Hal Jordan
Sersi
Zatana
Wonderwoman (standard gear)
Sentry (on a good day....wink)

who wins?

manx422
Team 2
Zatanna could solo

Warlord
doctor

manx422
Zatanna could use disperse spell which downed starbreaker

Warlord
ok Wanda beat the crap out of half the In-Betweener...not to mention Dr Fate feats

manx422
Speaking "esrepsid" is a lot quicker than a normal spell

Warlord
Wanda just waved her hands it takes about the same time

manx422
T2 has superman who would FTL on T1

Warlord
Quasar is ftl too

manx422
Superman is strongest here

Placidity
Superman would fall to magiks, also Captain Atom might be a particular threat.

manx422
not with zatana on his team

Warlord
shouldn't you mention Strange too?

smile

manx422
Dr Strange 2

Bouboumaster
I would have said Team 1, if it wasn't of Strange.

The only answer to Strange they have to team 1 is Thor, and he would have his hands full with Superman.

I gives majority to Thor over Sups, but still, the victory wouldn't come fast enough

Warlord
Kent Nelson would give Steven a great fight

DarkOdin
Team 2 over team 1 8/10

Placidity
Who is better, Kent or Strange?

I remember Strange having a few instances in which he acted like a noob.

Sasaraixx
In the end, doesn't it just come down to the magicians? We can parse the other match-ups, but will it really matter if Sentry can beat Captain Atom or if Qusar beats Hal when either Scarlet Witch or Zatanna can just think them all away? Perhaps Thor with Mjolnir and Wonder Woman with the bracers and lasso might be able to protect themselves from spells but I'm not sure.

So in the end, Fate and SW vs. Strange and Zatanna. I'd go with Team 2.

batdude123
Originally posted by manx422
Team 2
Zatanna could solo

Not a f*ckin chance.

Raptor22
firestorm (if its jason or bl) turn zattana into table salt before she can even open her mouth.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Placidity
Who is better, Kent or Strange?

I remember Strange having a few instances in which he acted like a noob.

On the other hand, Strange have feat completly rediculous, like resisting Death for a while, giving enough time to Galactus to resurect.

Konton
Originally posted by manx422
Team 2
Zatanna could solo

Fate would give her a good fight. As KMC's resident Zatanna fanboy, she doesn't take him out quick enough to solo.

Originally posted by Raptor22
firestorm (if its jason or bl) turn zattana into table salt before she can even open her mouth.

Zatanna ****s Firestorm up. Sersi would also **** Firestorm up.

batdude123
Originally posted by Konton
Fate would give her a good fight. As KMC's resident Zatanna fanboy, she doesn't take him out quick enough to solo.

Kent Nelson would whoop the shit outta that ass.

Raptor22
i love zattana shes badass. but in a forum fight she wouldnt get away with half the stuff she does in comics. even with all her power she still has human level speed, thought, and reaction time, and someone like quasar or a hammer toss from thor could take her out before she could think let alone cast a spell. also i dont see why thor couldnt block a spell with moljnir or protect his team with forcefields. he deals with more powerful magic users all the time like loki.

Konton
Originally posted by Raptor22
i love zattana shes badass. but in a forum fight she wouldnt get away with half the stuff she does in comics. even with all her power she still has human level speed, thought, and reaction time, and someone like quasar or a hammer toss from thor could take her out before she could think let alone cast a spell. also i dont see why thor couldnt block a spell with moljnir or protect his team with forcefields. he deals with more powerful magic users all the time like loki.

Zatanna has bullet feats.
Zatanna is just as (if not more) powerful as Loki is.

She's got teammates to keep her from getting blitzed.

Warlord
Zatana more powerful than Loki?

nah....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.