The Gorgon vs Batman (with twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
The Gorgon is blindfolded but is carrying an adamantium Katana.

Batman (and his allies) have standard gear.

Fight takes place at night in Gotham City.

1) After 20 minutes, Nightwing arrives to help Batman.

2) After 40 minutes, Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) arrives to help Batman.

3) After 1 hour, Green Arrow arrives to help Batman.

4) After 2 hours, Deathstroke arrives to help Batman.

Who takes it under this scenario?

Battlehammer
is this a joke........

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
is this a joke........ ummm why would it be? Did I give Batman too much help?

Battlehammer
.....you think batman stands a chances at living 20 minuts......then whats worses is you think NW will be any help.......

laughing laughing out loud

Starscream M
.....you think batman stands a chances at living 20 minuts......then whats worses is you think NW will be any help.......

laughing laughing out loud this is gotham...it's Batman's homecourt. He can survive 20 minutes for sure imo.

NW can help batman, maybe not defeat Shishido, but at least survive until Batgirl arrives. Then the odds are in the bat team's favor.

Survivor19
Seriously. Even if Gorgon fights them all together, he might still score majority.
Bats alone? Dies.

mummy_guy

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
this is gotham...it's Batman's homecourt. He can survive 20 minutes for sure imo.

NW can help batman, maybe not defeat Shishido, but at least survive until Batgirl arrives. Then the odds are in the bat team's favor.
are you kidding me? just becuases he lives there doe snot mean he can withstand an individual who utterly stomp elektra like she was a joke.....are you kidding me?

No there not, Batman would die well before 20 minuts, it absurd you think he could live that long. Yea night wings gunna be a big help......I mean gorgon never taken two hero's at once right......two mind you who are superior to night wing.......

Starscream M
wow...everyone's giving the gorgon way too much credit and severely lowballing batman's abilities

its ridiculous that people think batman can't survive 20 min against gorgon in gotham

Starscream M

No there not, Batman would die well before 20 minuts, it absurd you think he could live that long. Yea night wings gunna be a big help......I mean gorgon never taken two hero's at once right......two mind you who are superior to night wing....... that's different because logan and elektra were trying to beat gorgon

batman and nightwing can just try to survive long enough for batgirl and the green arrow to show up

Battlehammer
wow...everyone's giving the gorgon way too much credit and severely lowballing batman's abilities

its ridiculous that people think batman can't survive 20 min against gorgon in gotham
No your low balling Gorgon and vastly overrating Batman.

No it reidculous you think he can survive 20 minuts when Elektra could not even last matter of seconds vs gorgon who was toying with her........

Mshinu
I give bats a 50% chanse.... to last 20 seconds

Battlehammer
that's different because logan and elektra were trying to beat gorgon

batman and nightwing can just try to survive long enough for batgirl and the green arrow to show up
There not differences, Batman not gunna run away he gunna fight. Reguardless of who he against.

They fight him an die, elektra tried to survive and quess what she died.

Placidity
Well, he can just use his bat-rope to evade him for 20 mins.

Battlehammer
yea becuases batman one to run away right?

Starscream M
yea becuases batman one to run away right? yes...if he knows he can't beat him 1 on 1

batman is friggin intelligent...he's not going on a suicide mission.

he's gonna stall gorgon till backup arrives.

Parmaniac
yea becuases batman one to run away right?

depends if he knows he can't win without help it's likely that he won't confront him till help arrives he's not dumb

Battlehammer
yes...if he knows he can't beat him 1 on 1

batman is friggin intelligent...he's not going on a suicide mission.

he's gonna stall gorgon till backup arrives.
how he gunna know he can't beat him?

yea jsut like eh ran away was DS or any other of his villain who shoudl stomp him.

No he not he gunna try and fight him and die. Gorgon would effortless beat the crap out of batman.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Parmaniac
depends if he knows he can't win without help it's likely that he won't confront him till help arrives he's not dumb
yea jsut like he ran from DS right? or the other bunch of villains he faces that had him out powered yet he stay and fought.

lets see some scans of batman running shall we.

Battlehammer
I guess batman a whimp now, and a runner right.

and basic knowledge on gorgon aint much. I can even give you the scan of what knowledge they ahd of him which is even beyond what basic knowledge would be and even that nothing that would make batman flee.

Parmaniac
I guess batman a whimp now, and a runner right.

and basic knowledge on gorgon aint much. I can even give you the scan of what knowledge they ahd of him which is even beyond what basic knowledge would be and even that nothing that would make batman flee.

laughing man calm down I just wanted to give Batman a bit credit you should be thankful that I'm not one of those guys who come up and say: He will find a way he is BATMAN!!!

EDIT: I also think that Gorgon takes this

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Parmaniac
laughing man calm down I just wanted to give Batman a bit credit you should be thankful that I'm not one of those guys who come up and say: He will find a way he is BATMAN!!!

EDIT: I also think that Gorgon takes this
I am completely calm. That post was not even dirrected at you it was generalized.

That nice sinces he doe, dispite what masterbruce laughing thinks laughing

masterbruce thinking laughing laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
facepalm

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
facepalm

Raptor22
i love batman but gorgon would house him unless he realized he has no chance and runs until help comes and hopes green arrow or deathstroke has a good plan. battlehammer u have never seen bats surrounded or outgunned/numbered and he shoots the grapling hook up and gets the hell out of there and comes back with a plan. i cant think of any specific times but its happened alot. oh and doesnt gorgan have tp/tk that should be taken out too to make it more fair. if he could last until green arrow id give them a good chance if they all last until ds they will win.

Lord Feron
I think batman can run and hide for 20 mins imo. Just keep on using his grapple gun and throwing explosive batrangs. Batman's side would continue running until deathstroke came then it might be a decent fight.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I think batman can run and hide for 20 mins imo. Just keep on using his grapple gun and throwing explosive batrangs. Batman's side would continue running until deathstroke came then it might be a decent fight.
because batmans known for runnign right?

just like when he ran from DS.......oh wait nope he dident, or when he ran from croc.....wait nope not then either.

To assume batman would run away is to assume Batman acting completely out of character.

Though Gorgon is also much faster then Batman is.

Mindset
He runs when he knows he can't possibly win (Amazo), whether he feels like that towards Gorgon, doubt it.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Mindset
He runs when he knows he can't possibly win, whether he feels like that towards Gorgon, doubt it.
right and by the time he figure it out he be dead. Or to closes to hope to run.

mummy_guy
batman and all his frieds will be dead , and no batman cant survive for 20 minutes please lets all remember when gorgon took wolverine out in enemy of state wolverine said "no one can be that fast" gorgon was so fast that wolverines enhanced senses didnt even get him he couldnt detect gorgon because he is that fast silent and deadly which means batman will be dead within seconds

Raptor22
does gorgan have a sword in this fight

Battlehammer
yea an adamatium one lol

Starscream M
yea an adamatium one lol you do realize he's blindfolded right?

he wasn't blindfolded when he fought wolverine and elektra

Battlehammer
you do realize he's blindfolded right?

Yea and? While he was blind folded he was able to react to a speedstir and beat the crap out of a bunch of meta's.........

Raptor22
well thats not gonna make it any easier for bats. the way i see it is if bruce sees gorgon and with the basic knowledge of the character bats will know hes outmatched especialy if hes got his sword. and if bats knows help is coming hes smart enough to stall/evade/runaway until help comes. and with grap-hook, gas/flash pellets, and explosive batarangs and knowledge of every nook and cranh of the city he has a good shot of staying away/hidden for 20 min.

mummy_guy
you do realize he's blindfolded right?

are you joking? the guy has super human speed, strength, reflex, he is a telepath that can read minds, he is the grand master of the hydra and the most trained fighter they have ... i am really really sure that he can fight with his eyes closed since wolverine and elektra both can and he is far more skilled then both of them as we saw

Lord Feron
because batmans known for runnign right?

just like when he ran from DS.......oh wait nope he dident, or when he ran from croc.....wait nope not then either.

To assume batman would run away is to assume Batman acting completely out of character.

Though Gorgon is also much faster then Batman is.

Um... I'm assuming he knows people are coming to help him out. I'm not saying that he is just running away like a ***** and hope the enemy will just kill himself. I think batman would try to attempt to fight Gorgon. Batman should get his ass handed to him. And he would (okay maybe he will try and buy himself time to get more help on his side).

Geezzz c'mon guys i got respect for the bats despite some of his ridiculous showings. Anyway I agree he is not a runner but a tactical mind. It would make sense to try to muster up your forces before you attempt to take down a obviously clear superior.

but...

If he didn't know about other ppl coming to help him. He is going to try and take down Gorgon and I don't think that plan is gonna work out that great.

StiltmanFTW
Yea and? While he was blind folded he was able to react to a speedstir and beat the crap out of a bunch of meta's.........

That red blindfold of his has some special openings. If it didn't, he wouldn't be able to challenge Phobos in a stare contest.

Anyway, it matters not. His telepathy and skills > sight.

Original Smurph
lolz. Gorgon stomps.

Juk3n
this is gotham...it's Batman's homecourt. He can survive 20 minutes for sure imo.

What? Out of Batman, NW AND batgirl which one of them is more formidable than Elektra in single combat? None!
Which one of them is a Telepath? None!
Which one has a healing fac..? None!
Unbreakable bones and foot long claws? None!

Gorgon son'd Wolverine & Elektra together - and they had s.h.i.e.l.d prep - i think - , and you think a Batfam Trio stands more of a chance?

They do...they stands a better chance,

of being decapitated!!

Mindset
Originally posted by Original Smurph
lolz. Gorgon stomps. Where have you been?

iceman24567
Where have you been? Under my bed

Original Smurph
Where have you been? Been on the move, getting used to university life.

Also been spending some time under Iceman's bed. Same old, same old.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.