karate kid,bronze tiger,deathstroke vs shang chi,gorgon, mister x

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mummy_guy
its karate kid, deathstroke, bronze tiger vs shang chi gorgon and mister x , gorgon has his katana for this fight who wins

iceman24567
Val does

mummy_guy
well i dont think val alone can take this i mean he went toe 2 toe with batman and batman was actually owening him , i think this will be a good match

iceman24567
Batman wasn't owning him no expression

BruceSkywalker
team one, but Val or Bronze Tiger could solo

mummy_guy
Originally posted by iceman24567
Batman wasn't owning him no expression

batman got more hits in, overall i know who karate kid is and i know he will beat the crap out of batman any given day but the fact that he can be defeated and touched is still there, and characters like shang chi, gorgon and mister x can give him a very good fight, please dont forget that both gorgon and mister x are telepaths and can read there oponnent mind and know whats he going to do, gorgon also has the power to turn someone to stone just by looking at him plus super human speed reflex and durability he is a beast

mister x is gorgon without the steroids but he is still very dangerous

shang chi marvels version of karate kid everybody knows who he is was able to fight thing and effect him with his blows he is very strong with his chi emping

mummy_guy
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

if you really think that val or specially bronze tiger could solo those 3 marvel fighters then you dont know what you are talking about

iceman24567
Batman was in better physical and mental condition than Val was he's healthy in this fight he could solo.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
In 50 issues of LoS. Karate Kid as done the fallowing:

- Gotten owned by a guard with a few seconds of pre-cog
- Trained Ultraboy to better use his powers
- Broke ice off of the Sydney Australia Opera House
- Punched Collossal Boy through a wall
- Was unable to move when Starboy increases his weight to 600lbs.
- Was able to hear Invisible Kid, while he was invisible
- Broke his arm fighting some aliens

That's it. That's all he's done in 50 issues. He sucks... I have no idea what you guys are smoking.

Bronze Tiger is the weakest link here. The idea that he could solo is laughable.

mummy_guy
ye i also laughed and cryed at the same time when i saw someone thinking bronze tiger can solo those 3 beasts

karate kid is not a god all the noise around him is the fact that he can fight super human characters due to his skills well so can shang chi maybe not at those levels but with the help of beasts like gorgon and mister x i think they stand a chance , deathstroke and bronze tiger will be dead

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by mummy_guy
ye i also laughed and cryed at the same time when i saw someone thinking bronze tiger can solo those 3 beasts

karate kid is not a god all the noise around him is the fact that he can fight super human characters due to his skills well so can shang chi maybe not at those levels but with the help of beasts like gorgon and mister x i think they stand a chance , deathstroke and bronze tiger will be dead

Its more to do with the fact that people don't fallow the forum rules and automatically assume its Pre Zero Hour Karate Kid... which it isn't.

mummy_guy
the way i see it? shang chi start to fight karate kid, deathstroke and gorgon start to fight they both have swords, mister x and bronze tiger going at it

deathstroke gets killed by gorgon within couple of seconds

bronze tiger gets owned by mister x due to the fact that mister x is a telepath and can read his mind and knows what bronze tiger is going to do and what technique to use against him

meanwhile shang chi and karate kid are fighting with karate kid having the slight edge over shang , then gorgon is helping mister x to kill bronze tiger and after that its mister x , gorgon and shang chi vs karate kid..... and he gets killed

iceman24567
Its more to do with the fact that people don't fallow the forum rules and automatically assume its Pre Zero Hour Karate Kid... which it isn't. I always assumed we use the most current version that was on current Dc earth.

Lord Feron
the way i see it? shang chi start to fight karate kid, deathstroke and gorgon start to fight they both have swords, mister x and bronze tiger going at it

bronze tiger gets owned by mister x due to the fact that mister x is a telepath and can read his mind and knows what bronze tiger is going to do and what technique to use against him

meanwhile shang chi and karate kid are fighting with karate kid having the slight edge over shang , then gorgon is helping mister x to kill bronze tiger and after that its mister x , gorgon and shang chi vs karate kid..... and he gets killed

I think thats pretty accurate but imo shang dies just as the other 2 come but they still beat KK. IMO KK is the most awesome MA without the aid of telepathy or anything else.

iceman24567

meanwhile shang chi and karate kid are fighting with karate kid having the slight edge over shang , then gorgon is helping mister x to kill bronze tiger and after that its mister x , gorgon and shang chi vs karate kid..... and he gets killed I don't agree the same Val that was having trouble with Batman because he was dying and sick beats Shang chi in minutes and the rest go down just as fast.

mummy_guy
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I think thats pretty accurate but imo shang dies just as the other 2 come but they still beat KK. IMO KK is the most awesome MA without the aid of telepathy or anything else.

ye i agree karate kid is a great fighter, shang chi wont die that easily he proved that he can fight super strong beings and take hits from them he was fighting the thing and the red dragon who are super strong and in world war hulk heroes for hire he took a very strong hit from hulks general and kept fighting him so i dont see him die from karate kid maybe if they fought for a long but it wont take mister x and gorgon that long to finish everybody and help shang chi IMO

mummy_guy
I don't agree the same Val that was having trouble with Batman because he was dying and sick beats Shang chi in minutes and the rest go down just as fast.

oh come on get real, both gorgon and mister x are telepaths that combined there telepathy with martia arts which means they read there oponnent mind and they know how he is going to fight and what to use against him, gorgon is super fast super durable and has super reflexes he alone is a good match for karate kid, the 3 of them are a huge stomp to karate kid

iceman24567
ye i agree karate kid is a great fighter, shang chi wont die that easily he proved that he can fight super strong beings and take hits from them he was fighting the thing and the red dragon who are super strong and in world war hulk heroes for hire he took a very strong hit from hulks general and kept fighting him so i dont see him die from karate kid maybe if they fought for a long but it wont take mister x and gorgon that long to finish everybody and help shang chi IMO Shang chi has some insane feats but Val doesn't use brute force he will use pressure points and chops that can cut threw people will put him down blocking attacks would suck and dodging isn't going to work forever.

Wild Shadow
DC MA fighters are DED! DED! D.E.D. Dead!!

KK would be the only one to offer a challenge when it comes to being put down by an individual fighter but not so much that they cant shang would be the only one to struggle with him...

so once gorgon and X clean house it will be three to one and KK aint that good regardless of what ppl think.... hell to make it even more fair lets say he manages to defeat shang b4 the dual get to him its still 2 to 1

mummy_guy
Shang chi has some insane feats but Val doesn't use brute force he will use pressure points and chops that can cut threw people will put him down blocking attacks would suck and dodging isn't going to work forever.

shang also knows pressure points and proved he can stand hits from super human characters that would kill instantly and ordenery person , he can chi amp his abilities which gives him everything he needs to fight karate kid for some time until the help arives and kills him

iceman24567
shang also knows pressure points and proved he can stand hits from super human characters that would kill instantly and ordenery person , he can chi amp his abilities which gives him everything he needs to fight karate kid for some time until the help arives and kills him He can chi amp all he wants KK is faster and Shang isn't lasting more than a few moments. I highly doubt Shang lasts longer than Deathstroke consider his healing powers and superhuman abilities.

Juk3n
DC gets smoked, Bronze Tiger is the weak link, he can MAYBE get 2-3/10 from shang-chi, MAYBE. But he has no business with the Gor...

As for KK, 2 telepaths, one who is damn fast and the other who is Super-fast, has an insane healing factor and damage soak capabilities. Val would put up a fight, but in the end, Marvel would win.

Prep-Man
I'm assuming this is 3boot Val? He's not as impressive as Zero Hour or Pre-Crisis, but if it is him, he'd go down. If it's any other Val, he stomps this on his own.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Juk3n
DC gets smoked, Bronze Tiger is the weak link, he can MAYBE get 2-3/10 from shang-chi, MAYBE. But he has no business with the Gor...

As for KK, 2 telepaths, one who is damn fast and the other who is Super-fast, has an insane healing factor and damage soak capabilities. Val would put up a fight, but in the end, Marvel would win. Tiger is a little better than you are giving him credit for.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I'm assuming this is 3boot Val? He's not as impressive as Zero Hour or Pre-Crisis, but if it is him, he'd go down. If it's any other Val, he stomps this on his own. The one that fought Batman was pc Val right?

Prep-Man
That was classic Val, yes. The way they portrayed him in his very limited appearances would beat the shit out of anyone in team 3. Not only did he practically defeat Batman (take away his belt), but he literally CHOPPED off Equus arms. A Superman foe.

iceman24567
That was classic Val, yes. The way they portrayed him in his very limited appearances would beat the shit out of anyone in team 3. Not only did he practically defeat Batman (take away his belt), but he literally CHOPPED off Equus arms. A Superman foe. thumb up Val solos

Prep-Man
BTW, this was when Val was SICK from whatever that virus was called and he STILL made Equus look like a fool. Makes me wonder what he would have done if he didn't have the virus.

Juk3n
Tiger is a little better than you are giving him credit for.

So by feats, he's not the weakest link in this battle?

What am i missing?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Juk3n
So by feats, he's not the weakest link in this battle?

What am i missing? Nah your right eek!

Prep-Man
Bronze would fall a little short from Shang in terms of hth skill, but not by leaps and bounds. Bronze back in the day did train under Shiva and Dragon and pretty much beat Batman down. Even though he didn't want to fight.

Parmaniac
how fast works gorgons stone stare?

Prep-Man
not fast enough to take on Val freakin armorr. Fortunately for Val, he doesn't need to see to fight. That's what alien martial arts is good for. wink

srankmissingnin
BTW, this was when Val was SICK from whatever that virus was called and he STILL made Equus look like a fool. Makes me wonder what he would have done if he didn't have the virus.

Equus did much better the second time, Supergirl had to save Val's ass. cool

iceman24567
Equus did much better the second time, Supergirl had to save Val's ass. cool LOL you know the context so i won't even laughing

srankmissingnin
LOL you know the context so i won't even laughing

Hehe

Prep-Man
Yeah, I remember SG playing with him, but he was still effected by the virus, so that wasn't Val at his best.

BruceSkywalker
if you really think that val or specially bronze tiger could solo those 3 marvel fighters then you dont know what you are talking about

I know exactly what i am talking about

Konton
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

Nah. Val, yea. But not Tiger.
Shiva easily beat Tiger and Shang is way better than her.

Prep-Man
I don't think Shang is waaaay better than Shiva. In terms of chi attacks, sure, but not hth skillz.

Aries_04
not that it would make much difference in this fight......but Gorgon also has a little over class 2 strength. Not enough to overcome Val....but he dominates anyone else on the list.

mummy_guy
both gorgon and mister x are a huge stomp for karate kid

iceman24567
I agree KK easily stomps them

mummy_guy
I agree KK easily stomps them

now you are just trolling not worth my time

thanos-prime
team DC kk is just to much

iceman24567
Originally posted by thanos-prime
team DC kk is just to much Exactly thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.