Catman vs Bronze Tiger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Battle of the cats! who wins?

Prep-Man
bump.

thanos-prime
Bronze tiger

grimify
BT, fairly easily.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by grimify
BT, fairly easily.

**** catman he had like 1 good showing and he has a stupid ass name.

BruceSkywalker
Bronze Tiger one shots him easily

chilled monkey
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Bronze Tiger one shots him easily

Have you read "Villains United" and "Secret Six: Six Degrees of Devastation"?

Catman was awesome there. In "Villains United" he took on a small army of Secret Society members by himself and single-handedly put four of them in hospital.

Plus, I'm not certain but I believe he stalemated Batman not long ago.

Bronze Tiger will most likely win, but Catman will put up a fight.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by chilled monkey

Catman was awesome there. In "Villains United" he took on a small army of Secret Society members by himself and single-handedly put four of them in hospital.

He thinks Bronze Tiger can solo the team of Shang Chi, Gorgon and Mr. X. He's clearly had a long day of cooking meth in a trailer park somewhere, so just let him unwind and ignore his "opinions."

chilled monkey
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
He thinks Bronze Tiger can solo the team of Shang Chi, Gorgon and Mr. X. He's clearly had a long day of cooking meth in a trailer park somewhere, so just let him unwind and ignore his "opinions."

I beg your pardon, but is this comment referring to me? Because I said no such thing.

srankmissingnin
I beg your pardon, but is this comment referring to me? Because I said no such thing.

No, the guy you were quoting. I was talking to you, about Bruceskywalker... no expression

chilled monkey

No, the guy you were quoting. I was talking to you, about Bruceskywalker... no expression

Oh I see. Sorry about the misunderstanding.

BruceSkywalker

the two of you should look up above since someone else also thinks BT wins easily...

secind, yeah I have read that issue, but that won't sway me to Catman...

third srankmissingnin, as I do not live in trailer park and nor do i do drugs, I will alert a MOD and he will talk i am sure

-Pr-

there's really no need for that.

guys, come on, let's be civil...

chilled monkey
the two of you should look up above since someone else also thinks BT wins easily...

Nothing personal. I just figured one quote would be sufficient and any more would be unneccessary.

I apologise if you felt you were being singled out.

namorsubby
bronze tiger

Aztec123

Catman stalemated Batman in Unhinged and held his on against Beast Boy as Lion in Six degrees devastation. He's also defeated multiple thugs, armed bodyguards/ninjas and as mentioned Secret Society members.

Mindset

secind, yeah I have read that issue, but that won't sway me to Catman...

third srankmissingnin, as I do not live in trailer park and nor do i do drugs, I will alert a MOD and he will talk i am sure SNITCH!

iceman24567
STFU Mindset

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.