Why Oliver Sykes sucks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omnislash Kid
He's in a wanna be deathcore band Bring me the Horizon, pisses on girls, wear pants that are to tight (probably girls skinny jeans which leads me to believe he has no balls), and the only reason why they even got a break was because his record company realized that over obsessed fangirls would download his music from itunes despite the fact that he's gay and his voice sucks (not like I'm saying deathcore sucks. I mean have you heard HDMRs old stuff before Coco ruined the band?)

I hope the moderators aren't dont close this thread
haha

Word to your mother

LaughLiveScream
How are they a "wannabe" deathcore band? Also it was proven him pissing on that girl was a story invented by her to get the attention of the media.

wicker_man
As much as I hate Deathcore and indeed BMTH I've actually met Mr. Sykes and he was an alright bloke, so unless you meet him and have had an actual experience with him then don't make assumptions based on second-hand information.

Wolverine2006
Oli Sykes rules. and so does BMTH. why do people go out of their way to be haters?

Omnislash Kid
f***ing deathcore n00bs

Eon Blue
How do you determine wether or not they're 'wannabe'?

What's wrong with that?

Omnislash Kid
Originally posted by Eon Blue
How do you determine wether or not they're 'wannabe'?

What's wrong with that?

What's wrong with pissing on girls? Are you kidding me
Also, I wear skinny jeans but you know when you wear girls skinny jeans and you dont see a bulge logically that would mean he either has no balls or small ones

Also, they're music isn't even deathcore
I mean they're first album was more of a melodic deathcore which is fine but they're new album isn't. If anything it's more like metalcore, hardcore. Also, they're not hardcore at all. Only ignorant fangirls think they are because they haven't seen any actual hardcore bands (including anything outside the sub genre of deathcore)

Wolverine2006
did u really just say that they're metalcore, hardcore. and then that they're not hardcore at all in the sentence immediately after wards? wow.

Omnislash Kid
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
did u really just say that they're metalcore, hardcore. and then that they're not hardcore at all in the sentence immediately after wards? wow. I can assume that since you dont think they are and think they're hardcore you're either a gay fanboy or an over obsessed fangirl in which case my point stands

Slay
This place has really been going downhill.

jaden101
Originally posted by Slay
This place has really been going downhill.

laughing

I was just thinking the same thing myself.

Omnislash Kid. Do everyone a favour and go kill yourself. You're an illiterate and ignorant troll and your opinion means **** all to anyone with half a brain.

Omnislash Kid
Originally posted by jaden101
laughing

I was just thinking the same thing myself.

Omnislash Kid. Do everyone a favour and go kill yourself. You're an illiterate and ignorant troll and your opinion means **** all to anyone with half a brain. Says the hypocrite

jaden101
Easy to see by your use of that word that you have not clue 1 what it actually means.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.