Astro Boy vs Naruto Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
1. one on one
2. all together

King Kandy
Amaterasu could take him out, maybe... not a whole lot else since you'd just need raw power. Genjutsu won't work because he has no chakra.

dvampire
How hot is Amaterasu (or how hot can it get)? Astro was durable enough to surive re-entry into earth I think, but he lost his memory in the process (he was trying to save a rocket or ship).

Ms.Marvel
amaterasu is hotter than the sun isnt it?

King Kandy
Originally posted by dvampire
How hot is Amaterasu (or how hot can it get)? Astro was durable enough to surive re-entry into earth I think, but he lost his memory in the process (he was trying to save a rocket or ship).
It is supposed to be as hot as the sun. So probably enough to kill him. He is definitely fast enough to dodge it though so he definitely wins.

NemeBro
Hotter than the sun...

Funny, it didn't do any real damage to Karin, and Raikage was nearly tanking it.

Hyperbole is fun.

King Kandy
Well I mean, people have survived getting struck by lightning, which is hotter than the sun's surface by quite a bit. It is a stretch though.

Ms.Marvel
lightning only lasts for a fraction of a second though... so i dont know.

NemeBro
Lightning does not last very long at all, that is the difference.

Not that Amaterasu will really do anything.

Speaking of which, any thoughts on the Astro Boy movie coming out?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.