Akuma Vs Sonic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheOneBumGun
No super sonic or gems or whatever. Fights in New York.

Who wins?

MadMel
can gouki hit mach 3?

TheOneBumGun
Ask the SF fans.

Wei Phoenix
Sonic doesn't need his gems or his SS form.

NemeBro
Originally posted by MadMel
can gouki hit mach 3? Above mach 2, at least, he is faster than people who can dodge Guile's Sonic Boom, which is that fast.

To be honest.

What does Sonic really plan on doing to Gouki? Sonic hits him with a Homing Attack, Gouki lols, then punches him. Sonic is now a smear on the ground.

Wei Phoenix
Sonic has survived re-entry into the Earth's atmosphere twice and hit the ground once. He runs through mechs head and face first going at insane speeds. He has dealt with much bigger threats than Akuma.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Sonic has survived re-entry into the Earth's atmosphere twice and hit the ground once. He runs through mechs head and face first going at insane speeds. He has dealt with much bigger threats than Akuma. While Super.

He hasn't dealt with anything as powerful as Gouki in base.

Re-entry? While base, and what games?

Not that it matters, a punch from Gouki is stronger than re-entry anyway, able to actually sink/destroy islands...While limiting his power.

SuperLuigi
sonic will just go through akuma plain and simple. he's spun his way through tons of robots.

NemeBro
Who are not as durable as Gouki.

SuperLuigi
maybe sonic's spikes are just that strong

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by NemeBro
While Super.

He hasn't dealt with anything as powerful as Gouki in base.

Re-entry? While base, and what games?

Not that it matters, a punch from Gouki is stronger than re-entry anyway, able to actually sink/destroy islands...While limiting his power.

No he also runs face first in Unleashed.

Shadow, and I think the boss from Black Knight but I have to recheck that.

In Sonic 2, base form but he landed on Tails' plane, Sonic Unleashed he actually hit the ground, werehog form, but there isn't any evidence to suggest that werehog was stronger or more durable, just gay and loopy limbs. Even Shadow fell from space and hit the ground and he only got amnesia.

He's still way faster than Akuma. Seems like Juggernaut vs Flash fight with no BFR.

SuperLuigi

In Sonic 2, base form but he landed on Tails' plane, Sonic Unleashed he actually hit the ground, werehog form, but there isn't any evidence to suggest that werehog was stronger or more durable, just gay and loopy limbs. Even Shadow fell from space and hit the ground and he only got amnesia.

He's still way faster than Akuma. Seems like Juggernaut vs Flash fight with no BFR.

accept akuma is not invulnerable or unstoppable

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
accept akuma is not invulnerable or unstoppable

Did I say he was? You miss the point. It's believed by a few here that Sonic can't hurt him. IDK whether he is or not because I'm no Akuma expert. IF Sonic can't hurt him then his speed does nothing but keeps him from getting hit. Neither can really overcome the other so it's pretty much a stalemate.

SuperLuigi
you compared him to juggernaut and sonic to flash. and sonic can hurt him. sonic goes through metal like a hot knife meeting butter. human skin stands no chance.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
you compared him to juggernaut and sonic to flash. and sonic can hurt him. sonic goes through metal like a hot knife meeting butter. human skin stands no chance.

Normal human skin I'll agree to, but I'm so sure that Akuma doesn't have normal human durability.

SuperLuigi
he needs insane durability for anyone to claim that sonic wont hurt him. because if he has ever been pierced he is as good as dead

EvilAngel
In my opinion Sonic can hurt him.

I'm a fan of bleach. And i like what Kenpachi said.

"I've met loads of guys who said i can't cut them. But i ain't met anyone whose eyes and throat i can't cut"

Superman is the only exception to this rule i think.

Not that i think Sonic or Akuma will win.

NemeBro

He's still way faster than Akuma. Seems like Juggernaut vs Flash fight with no BFR. What?

Shadow is nothing special in his "sealed" state, only Sonic level. Not played Black Knight.

...Did he actually enter the atmosphere? Werehog feats are not base Sonic feats. Shadow lost his bracelet when this happened, Shadow without the bracelet is much stronger than Sonic.

The speed difference is nowhere near that great.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.