Amped Silver Surfer takes on the JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Warlord
Surfer gets Mjolnir with all it's properties and Thor's powers and Quasar's quantum bands.

He gets 1 year to master his new abilities and then proceeds to fight the JLA consisting of:

Superman
Martian Manhunter
Kyle Ryner
Wonder Woman
Big Barda

Mr Marvel
I would say the Silver Surfer would destroy them if given the above mentioned equipment.

-Pr-
JLA, imo.

galactusischere
Originally posted by -Pr-
JLA, imo.

again you undestimate the amped surfer

-Pr-
Originally posted by galactusischere
again you undestimate the amped surfer

not at all.

what do you mean "again"?

Parmaniac
is it the version of Kyle with a green power ring that can't exhaust?

Warlord
no just a normal GL ring

Placidity
Five very solid hitters is too much for Surfer imo. His offensive becomes devastating, but I don't see any increase in durability so they will all jump him at the same time which will bring him down quickly.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Placidity
Five very solid hitters is too much for Surfer imo. His offensive becomes devastating, but I don't see any increase in durability so they will all jump him at the same time which will bring him down quickly.

Actually, the Quantum bands add a TON of durability. And Mjolnir allows him to make powerful force fields too.

Too much durability, offensive output and versatility.

With the Qbands and Mjolnir, he'll be immune to telepathy and have immense energy manip and defense (Mjolnir+PC+Qbands). Energy-based attacks will be pretty much useless (Kyle won't be able to do much).

The good thing is that this team has mostly physical attacks. But smart use of the Surfer's speed will allow him to play a strong defensive long range game against the team.

It will take a TON of time, but amped Surfer wins eventually against the team (8/10).

Placidity
^ Mmm, all comes down to durability IMO. Still dunno how much more durable he becomes.

I mean his combined energy attacks should really fck someone up in one blast right?

D_Dude1210
^ Mmm, all comes down to durability IMO. Still dunno how much more durable he becomes.

I mean his combined energy attacks should really fck someone up in one blast right?

Speed is important, too. As I don't see a single one member of the team capable of outpacing the amped Surfer. Especially with his already unmatched speed improved further by Quantum jumps. They're pretty much gonna be unable to affect him at all with energy attacks. All the Surfer needs to do is stay at max range and pick em off one by one while they try (and fail) to close into melee range.

Lord Feron

I would believe you are right about his blasts.

I would say a quick scan of his enemies he would knock most of them out almost instantly to to weakness exploitation. Also I don't think he needs to increase his offensive capabilities. So if he can focus the Qbands just to protect him and nothing else I don't even think those big hitters would do a terrible amount of dmg.

IMO WW is a threat because she is quick enough to react to SS and she has no gapping weakness, I imagine her to go down last.

Another cool trick he can do is that he can send out his board and his hammer and blast people all at the same time.

Placidity
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Especially with his already unmatched speed

Haha, I dunno about that stick out tongue

Thats for another debate though, in this case, he has all the speed he needs.

shokosugi
Superman solos this mofo

D_Dude1210
Haha, I dunno about that stick out tongue

Thats for another debate though, in this case, he has all the speed he needs.

Supes (I think) is the fastest in the team and he will never come close to an unamped Surfer. stick out tongue

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by shokosugi
Superman solos this mofo

Maaaan, wat happened to your "b-list" trademark comment? You getting lazy or what??

Lord Feron
Superman solos this mofo

OBVIOUSLY!

-Pr-
Superman solos this mofo

stop trolling.

DarkOdin
stop trolling.

He is not trolling, if he was he would of said

Superman beats this b-lister

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by DarkOdin

He's just being lazy imo. stick out tongue

Original Smurph
JLA

Mindship
Amped Surfer ftw because the JLA is minus BWP (Batman With Prep).

-Pr-

he is trolling, and he's gone far enough.

DarkOdin
he is trolling, and he's gone far enough. confused

It was a joke. ISorry you seem rather tense here is one on me beer

-Pr-
confused

It was a joke. ISorry you seem rather tense here is one on me beer

tense? no. i just don't like people breaking the rules.

just because i might see your comment as a joke, doesn't mean everyone will.

Sasaraixx
Hmm, JLA I think.

galactusischere

what do you mean "again"?

I mean you said that surfer didn't beat T&A under his own power before... but he did.
It doesn't matter how he did it, he can just as easily do that to the JLA

Endless Mike
Isn't the Keeper just Surfer with the Quantum bands?

Priest
Originally posted by Endless Mike
thumb up
Yea Surfer wins.

Warlord
Yeah...It's actually the Keeper puls Thor's powers

Wild Shadow
iirc surfer with the bands had become an abstract lvl being on par with galactus in the guardian of the galaxy series......... i dont see the JLA winning here...

Warlord
Really?

he was that powerful?

Wild Shadow
the bands allows control over one of the fundamental forces of the universe just look at what insane genis did with the water down version of his nega bands....... SS has the real deal and is already a master manipulator to boot with thousands of yrs of experience...

Warlord
I guess a moderator can close this for spite...
I didn't know though...smile

Spire
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
iirc surfer with the bands had become an abstract lvl being on par with galactus in the guardian of the galaxy series......... i dont see the JLA winning here...

Originally posted by Warlord
Really?

he was that powerful?

Lawl.

No.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Not really. Keeper was taught to use the bands to their maximum potential by Aaron the Watcher and wielded them for another 500 years before we saw him beat Galactus. Surfer's going to be bad ass in this thread, but I doubt he'll hit Keeper's level with only a year to train himself with his new gear.

Spire
Originally posted by darthgoober
Not really. Keeper was taught to use the bands to their maximum potential by Aaron the Watcher and wielded them for another 500 years before we saw him beat WEAKENED Galactus. Surfer's going to be bad ass in this thread, but I doubt he'll hit Keeper's level with only a year to train himself with his new gear.

Fix'd.

Board Walker
The keeper beat a galactus that was so starved of energy, he was the size of roughly a tall humanoid

-Pr-
Originally posted by galactusischere
I mean you said that surfer didn't beat T&A under his own power before... but he did.
It doesn't matter how he did it, he can just as easily do that to the JLA

no, he didn't. he had help from the crunch's energies. he's going to magically replicate that against the JLA? not likely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.