Indiana Jones and Rick O'Connell trade places...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Could Indy have survived the Mummy movies? Would he have been able to win the day as well as Rick?

And for Rick, would he have survived the Indiana Jones movies? If not, how far would he make it? Which movie would he have killed him? How would he die?

jinXed by JaNx
Indy will definitely be able to make it through the mummy movies, maybe even with a little more style. Indy is far more intelligent than Rick and just as physically fit. He definitely more suave than Rick i'm sure he could convince evelyn to help him.

As for Rick, i really don't think he could make it passed Raiders. He is definitely physical enough but i think he lacks the knowledge and drive that Indy needed to get through.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Indy will definitely be able to make it through the mummy movies, maybe even with a little more style. Indy is far more intelligent than Rick and just as physically fit. He definitely more suave than Rick i'm sure he could convince evelyn to help him.

As for Rick, i really don't think he could make it passed Raiders. He is definitely physical enough but i think he lacks the knowledge and drive that Indy needed to get through.

Thank you for reading my mind on this matter.
Bang on what I wanted to say.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx

As for Rick, i really don't think he could make it passed Raiders. He is definitely physical enough but i think he lacks the knowledge and drive that Indy needed to get through. I forgot to mention that Evelyn and Marion switch places too.

BruceSkywalker
indy takes care of the mummies if they were to trade places..

rick, first raiders definitely, maybe a little of the second one, beyond that hell no...

Rogue Jedi
I doubt Rick could have overtaken the Nazi convoy of trucks in Raiders.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Indy survives everything.

Rick.. not so much...

Rogue Jedi
Pretty much.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I doubt Rick could have overtaken the Nazi convoy of trucks in Raiders.

Yeah, that's where Rick kept failing when i was playing this scenario out in my mind. Although, i don't know that Rick would have even attempted to overtake the convoy.

I'm sure Rick is capable enough to retrieve the Ark from the Nazis but not in the same manner that Indy did. I guess it doesn't really matter though because it's not like Indy needed to retrieve the Ark from the Nazis. I always wondered why Indy cared so much if the Nazis got the Ark. He obviously knew what would happen when they opened it. The Ark is actually useless. If Rick knew what the Ark did i'm sure he wouldn't bother pursuing it. Either way, I definitely don't think rick would have a prayer at surviving, Last Crusade.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I forgot to mention that Evelyn and Marion switch places too.

This definitely makes things more difficult for Indy. I'm sure he could figure out how to kill imhotep but would it be in time?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.