Superman (Handicapped) runs Marvel Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
For this gauntlet, Superman is not allowed to use physical force offensively (ie. no punching, kicking, etc). However, he can still use his body to physically defend against attacks.

He is still allowed all other aspects of his powers (heat vision, freeze breath, flight, superspeed, etc). Superman is blood-lusted so he is not holding back on the level of powers he is using.

Gauntlet:

1. Abomination
2. Absorbing Man
3. Super Skrull
4. Black Bolt
5. WWHulk
6. Sentry

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/15297/678087-kal_s_fire_unleashed_super.jpg

xJLxKing
If we go by what he did in that scan then Superman will go far just by using that attack.
The tough one is WWH, and BB

DarkOdin
He doesn't get passed 2.

1. Abomination=Supes rapes him
2. Absorbing Man=see first post
3. Super Skrull=wins
4. Black Bolt" might be able to win 50/50
5. WWHulk= loses
6. Sentry= i want to say Supes loses but......

shokosugi
clears it with ease

Master Court
He fails horribly at Black Bolt. And worse against the two after him.

xJLxKing
Not against Sentry. current Sentry will get One-Shot by his HV

-Pr-
He beats everyone but Hulk and BB easily enough, imo. He can still beat those two, though.

Raptor22
i dont remember the details but didnt supes get his heat vision tested by some scientists who used a device that they normaly use to find the temperature of stars and his hv was so powerful it overloaded the machine? if im remembering wrong someone please correct me.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Raptor22
i dont remember the details but didnt supes get his heat vision tested by some scientists who used a device that they normaly use to find the temperature of stars and his hv was so powerful it overloaded the machine? if im remembering wrong someone please correct me.

don't start that laughing there's a debate about that in the Official one and only WWH vs. Superman thread

Raptor22
what r they debating about it?

Raptor22
sorry double posted.

Placidity
What r they?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Raptor22
what r they debating about it?

About WWHs durability cause he tanked a nova from Human Torch and they're talking about what's hotter a nova from HT or Supes HV

Raptor22
thanks for the info parmaniac.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.