Juggernaut vs rhino...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KillAll
environment: open desert

combatants: juggernaut/rhino

setup: rhino is thinking that he should start taking life a little more serious. he decides he's going to get a little respect. so he find the baddest villain he can find. he is going to challenge him in hopes of winning and gaining a little respect. he runs into a juggernaut freshly back from orbit into the outer rims of the solar system from a punch from skaar. the fight starts.

they run at each other in a mad blind rage. who wins? if you ask me, it goes something like this.

rhino trips himself (on accident of coarse), he impales juggernauts eye. although it heals instantly juggernaut is obviously now a little angry. he pounds his fist together in angry fashion only for a solid right hook from rhino in which juggernaut lands somewhere on the northern hemisphere of saturn.

rhino 10/10...

Survivor19
Failthread is fail.

SamZED
Originally posted by KillAll
environment: open desert

combatants: juggernaut/rhino

setup: rhino is thinking... Fail.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Survivor19
Failthread is fail.

KillAll
Originally posted by SamZED
Fail.

that is too funny. ok, but he still wins. 10/10. even without the thinking. i was wondering if anybody would notice.

The Nuul
Failmember.

psycho gundam
that's a little harsh

KillAll
Originally posted by psycho gundam
that's a little harsh

its ok, i'm not back from my trip of insanity yet, from reading the skaar/juggernaut comic.

rhino also pushes juggernaut back smacks him around and hurts him somewhere in the fight also. by luck or just cause he's that badass. rhino 10/10 with no evidence to back it up.

The Nuul
Originally posted by psycho gundam
that's a little harsh

Listen you.....mad

DarthDaniel1001
Juggernaut destroys Rhino

Lord Feron
Rhino Chokes out Juggs and hurls him into the sun only after he rips out Jugg's Heart... Ya.. ya... it would totally go that way....

SamZED
The thread was obviously meant to be a joke so if its ok with you guys it's about candy bars now. My favorite's snickers. Yours?

KillAll
i kinda like those wtf bars... alot of that going around lately.

galactusischere
man Rhino... thinking??

psycho gundam
The thread was obviously meant to be a joke so if its ok with you guys it's about candy bars now. My favorite's snickers. Yours? not sure what's my favorite since i haven't had any of those for years, but some of the worse are mars since they're like fail snickers.

and anything with a goo center.

Devron87
frustrated trhead don't change the fact in the comics,you miserably fail............

StiltmanFTW
Pak would make Rhino win...

guy222
The thread was obviously meant to be a joke so if its ok with you guys it's about candy bars now. My favorite's snickers. Yours?

Mars for me

Dammit don't make em anymore mad

stick out tongue

KillAll
mars LMAO... thats wear juggernaut would land when rhino got done pounding him....

Digi
Originally posted by KillAll
its ok, i'm not back from my trip of insanity yet, from reading the skaar/juggernaut comic.

rhino also pushes juggernaut back smacks him around and hurts him somewhere in the fight also. by luck or just cause he's that badass. rhino 10/10 with no evidence to back it up.

Posts like these demonstrate that you know this is lopsided, but made the thread anyway out of spite. See that it doesn't happen again or the punishment will be more severe than a thread closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.