How many members can Batman take down...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Batman faces off against Twelve Brothers In Silk. He's all by himself. How many can he take down, before he gets taken down?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twelve_Brothers_in_Silk

mummy_guy
ha? how many members can batman take? wtf 0_o

grimify
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Batman faces off against Twelve Brothers In Silk. He's all by himself. How many can he take down, before he gets taken down?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twelve_Brothers_in_Silk

He has to fight all 12 at once? Well, he takes down 0 then.

mummy_guy
Originally posted by grimify
He has to fight all 12 at once? Well, he takes down 0 then.

12 members at once? holly crap 0_0

Placidity
Flash Bang followed by Knockout Gas, then...

*Kapow! Sploosh Tok! Crash! Whamm!! Ooooff!*

occultdestroyer
All at once?
As long as they don't attack him simultaneously, he could probably take out 1-3 but no more than that.

mummy_guy
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
All at once?
As long as they don't attack him simultaneously, he could probably take out 1-3 but no more than that.

dude 1-3 members for batman? i dont know .... it was never stated in his bio how well he can handle those members but i guess he can take a few

thanos-prime
Originally posted by mummy_guy
dude 1-3 members for batman? i dont know .... it was never stated in his bio how well he can handle those members but i guess he can take a few doubt it says in the bio they are all close to shiva in skill and since there are twelve of them he should get stomped

occultdestroyer
Well, Batman still has his gear in this match I presume.

He can use a flashbang/smoke bomb to take out at least 1 of them.
And a few Batarangs to the head would probably knock out a few of them.
Plus, he still has his grappling gun.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Well, Batman still has his gear in this match I presume.

He can use a flashbang/smoke bomb to take out at least 1 of them.
And a few Batarangs to the head would probably knock out a few of them.
Plus, he still has his grappling gun. with the kinda skill they have i doubt he will be able to hit them with the batarang
and if he does use a smoke bomb he won't be able to capitalize because they will be all over him

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Placidity
Flash Bang followed by Knockout Gas, then...

*Kapow! Sploosh Tok! Crash! Whamm!! Ooooff!*

http://www.ozoux.com/eclectic/archive/2006/06/13/images/batman.jpg

mummy_guy
Originally posted by thanos-prime
doubt it says in the bio they are all close to shiva in skill and since there are twelve of them he should get stomped

those members are close to shiva?? so shiva also took those members? damn

occultdestroyer
I think it's more like an estimation.
Creote, Savant, Huntress and the gang were able to stalemate the Brothers.
The 3 I've mentioned are sub-par in H2H skills.

Master Court
Well, Batman soundly defeated Shiva in Public Enemies.

She snuck in the first hit right after Batman finished with Grundy. But when the real fight started, Shiva only landed one hit, Batman blocked several, and then one-shot KO'd Shiva.

I don't know much about the Silk dudes, but if they are truly only comparable to Shiva, Batman should take out at least several of them. Of course, only if they don't all just jump on him. One by one, Batman should do really well here. Based on how easily he schooled Shiva, I see Batman potentially clearing it, using gadgets and all. He even taunted Shiva before KO'ing the b*tch. Shouldn't that count for something here?

Prep-Man
Really? does anyone have scans?

grimify
Originally posted by mummy_guy
dude 1-3 members for batman? i dont know .... it was never stated in his bio how well he can handle those members but i guess he can take a few

We get it, you're making gay jokes. They just weren't funny. sad

mummy_guy
Originally posted by grimify
We get it, you're making gay jokes. They just weren't funny. sad

ha? what are you talking about? i am talking about this thread its not my fault when ever you hear members you think about gay people

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.