Mister X vs shang chi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mummy_guy
who is going to walk away from this fight and who is going to lie down on the ground in a pudle of blood

mummy_guy
?

Aries_04
Mister X wins

mummy_guy
shang chi is one of the best it should be a good fight

Warrior18
No it wouldn't.

If you know who The Cat and Taskmaster are, then you know how this fight would go down.

mummy_guy
i know that cat is on the same level as shung chi and cat was defeated by taskmaster and taskmaster weas defeated by mister x if thats what you mean but i think it can be interesting

Kris Blaze
Shang Chi can do all sorts of crazy things with his Chi, like divide damage to certain areas of his body and so on. It would not surprise me if he could find a way of keeping X from reading his movements.

Assuming he knows about his abilities.

Warrior18
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Shang Chi can do all sorts of crazy things with his Chi, like divide damage to certain areas of his body and so on. It would not surprise me if he could find a way of keeping X from reading his movements.

Assuming he knows about his abilities.

It will be interesting to see if Iron Fist and X square off in Thunderbolts and if Danny has some kind of ability to counter X's telepathy. If he can then I think it is certainly possible for a character like Shang to do similar.

Until then I'm going with X for practically all here. smile

mummy_guy
mister x vs iron fist will be awesome to see

Daredevil1
Probably X.

Prep-Man
X.

dmills
Probably X. But Shang can do some crazy stuff with his chi so I wouldn't be surprised to see him get a few wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.