Superman and Cyclops vs Batman and Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wei Phoenix
See what I did here? roll eyes (sarcastic)

In this fight Marvel and Clark can't speedblitz and one shot the other's lesser partner, unless their own partner loses.

Scenario one: Fight in Ireland outside of Cassidy Keep.

Scenario two: Batman gets one day to prepare for the fight, but he can only prep against Cyclops, no Kryptonite or anything like that.

Placidity
Hmm, this just looks like its Superman vs Captain Marvel.

It doesn't matter who wins between Cyclops and Batman, because the winner ain't going to affect his other enemy in the slightest.

-Pr-
Team 1.

SamZED
Sorry, but threads like this make me laugh.
Its like "Who would win - Galactus and Robin VS Trigon and Bucky?"big grin

xJLxKing
T1 Superman

starlock
Team Superman for the win

SuperLuigi
fight 2. batman wins. while kicking cyclops' ass the sees marvel and supes duking it out. batman k.o.'s scott and using his optic blast to hit supes and give marvel the upper hand for the easy victory 8/10.

fight 1. bats wins figuring out said strategy during the fight 6/10

-Pr-
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
fight 2. batman wins. while kicking cyclops' ass the sees marvel and supes duking it out. batman k.o.'s scott and using his optic blast to hit supes and give marvel the upper hand for the easy victory 8/10.

fight 1. bats wins figuring out said strategy during the fight 6/10

if cyclops is unconscious his eyes will be closed. and a normal blast would barely faze superman...

SuperLuigi
Originally posted by -Pr-
if cyclops is unconscious his eyes will be closed. and a normal blast would barely faze superman...

a true K.o his body would just shut down. no time to close his eyes. the blast wouldnt be killing supes just interfering enough to give marvel the edge.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
a true K.o his body would just shut down. no time to close his eyes. the blast wouldnt be killing supes just interfering enough to give marvel the edge.

Luigi, I don't think you paid the toll to post things like this here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.