Mister X vs luke cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mummy_guy
who wins this fight

The Nuul
X cant hurt him, Cage wins.

mummy_guy
Originally posted by The Nuul
X cant hurt him, Cage wins.

why not? he only got a very durable skin but mister x can use pressure points on him and what ever he uses on ordenery people when it comes to organs and everything so x can hurt him with his skills IMO

Aries_04
X is no doubt the better fighter.....and has the telepathy going for him.....but how's he going to get past Luke's skin?

mummy_guy
Originally posted by Aries_04
X is no doubt the better fighter.....and has the telepathy going for him.....but how's he going to get past Luke's skin?

as i said hitting his leathal organs like throat head and many many other pressure points that can kill him, he doesnt have to cut his skin just hit the pressure points and bones, his skin is not metal like colossus

KingD19
That's where you're wrong. His skin is actually titanium hard, it's so hard that have to use lasers and adamantium blades to cut it, so yeah, pressure points won't work. Luke has way more stamina than X, and he can one shot him. So X gets too tired to continue fighting, and Luke knocks him into the next county.

mummy_guy
Originally posted by KingD19
That's where you're wrong. His skin is actually titanium hard, it's so hard that have to use lasers and adamantium blades to cut it, so yeah, pressure points won't work. Luke has way more stamina than X, and he can one shot him. So X gets too tired to continue fighting, and Luke knocks him into the next county.

you dont understand, while its almost imposibble to penetrate his skin but his skin is still a skin tissue like human what i am trying to say it that if you tounch your skin you can feel your bones right? the same thing with luke cage while his skin is ulmost unpenetratable but if you hit it you can hurt the organs behind the skin because its not a lace of titanium or anything its a lace of skin and if you hit it the organs behind the skin will be affected

Wild Shadow
luke can still suffer from internal injuries i just dont see if X can create some kinda weird MA vibe attack of that nature

KingD19
His skin looks normal, but it's actually metal-ish(Sometimes he's even shown as being shiny, like titanium). And I get what you're saying, but pressure points usually don't work on people like Colossus/Thing/Cage, because they're skin is hard enough to the point that hitting a pressure point won't do much, since it's hardened as well. X doesn't have enough strength to effect the pressure points.

mummy_guy
His skin looks normal, but it's actually metal-ish(Sometimes he's even shown as being shiny, like titanium). And I get what you're saying, but pressure points usually don't work on people like Colossus/Thing/Cage, because they're skin is hard enough to the point that hitting a pressure point won't do much, since it's hardened as well. X doesn't have enough strength to effect the pressure points.

are you really trying to put luke cage in the same category of skin durability with the thing and colossus? are you serious? when scorpion who is class 20 while he was gargan was hitting cage in the face cage was bleeding and had blue marks on his face and body from scorpion and scorpion is only class 20 are you serious? luke cage does suffer from uternal damage inside his body his skin is no where near as durable as the thing or colossus

Wild Shadow
thats afro sheen and moisturizer afro afro2

KingD19
Never said it was a durable as Thing and Colossus, I said people with their skin composition, metal for Colossus and Cage, rock for the Thing. And by that logic, Mr.X whose not even Class 1 would be damaging him, which just isn't true. His skin is too hard and dense for pressure points to work, plus it's metal.

Are you serious, how about you understand my post before arguing the wrong point?

And Cage is bald now, has been for a while.

Wild Shadow
Never said it was a durable as Thing and Colossus, I said people with their skin composition, metal for Colossus and Cage, rock for the Thing. And by that logic, Mr.X whose not even Class 1 would be damaging him, which just isn't true. His skin is too hard and dense for pressure points to work, plus it's metal.

Are you serious, how about you understand my post before arguing the wrong point?

obviously ur not blk, bald ppl do shine their heads cool

mummy_guy

mister x doesnt need super strength, we already know by now that good martial artists in the comics universe can achieve the focr and ability to hit with super human strikes if they put skills and energy into it, mister x is the guy who knocked out wolverine and took him down with 4 hits... how many super strong characters have you seen taking down wolverine with 4 hits? sasquatch couldnt do it , what i am saying is that a very trained fighter at mister x and shang chi level can preduce super human strong hits that can hurt someone like luke cage for sure if a class 20 character was beating his face to blue and red

Wild Shadow
okay u convince me.......... if X can cause internal bleeding the he wins....

i would also like to see shang chi or cap verify this in a comic battle....

also P.S. Titanium isnt really that strong of a metal it fractures quite easily its just more resistant in other ways then other metals....

dmills
Well Luke has been one shotted by Iron fist before though I doubt if X can generate that kind of power.

AlmightyKfish
Cage, I mean, pressure points only work if you can push down on the skin with force to hit the nerves below. Which with Cage you can't, I mean, if bullets bounce off him/crumple X isn't going to be able to generate enough force to take him out.

The Scorpion example doesn't prove much, as Scorpion is a class 20, so should be able to hurt Cage with blunt force, whereas X hasn't been shown to be anything beyond a high level athlete in strength.

KingD19
^Thank you.

SamZED
imo Scorpion hurting him is bull...

mummy_guy
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Cage, I mean, pressure points only work if you can push down on the skin with force to hit the nerves below. Which with Cage you can't, I mean, if bullets bounce off him/crumple X isn't going to be able to generate enough force to take him out.

The Scorpion example doesn't prove much, as Scorpion is a class 20, so should be able to hurt Cage with blunt force, whereas X hasn't been shown to be anything beyond a high level athlete in strength.

for now there arent much examples of mister x because we only saw him in wolverine and now thunderbolts he is doing really great but for this little time he doesnt have amazing feats YET... so i will wait and remember this post very well until then i cant provide any facts to back up my statement beside the fact that mister x took down wolverine with only 4 hits something most powerhouses couldnt do ,something spider-man couldnt do with multiple punches

something tells me we will see him hurt durable beings in the near future

iceman24567
Mister X ends up breaking every part of his body trying to harm Luke. Luke wins 10/10

mummy_guy
Originally posted by iceman24567
Mister X ends up breaking every part of his body trying to harm Luke. Luke wins 10/10

you are joking right? mister x was hitting wolverine who has an adamantium skeleton without being effect by it and luke cage isnt harder then adamantium skeleton which is the hardest metal on earth

KingD19
Mummy, you do realize when you punch someone, you don't punch their bones? You punch their skin, you might hit hard enough to break a bone, but that won't happen with Wolverine, so X probably didn't hit him that hard.

And with Cage, his skin is too strong for pressure points to work, and X probably will break something trying to hit Cage too hard.

iceman24567
Originally posted by mummy_guy
you are joking right? mister x was hitting wolverine who has an adamantium skeleton without being effect by it and luke cage isnt harder then adamantium skeleton which is the hardest metal on earth No dead serious this is spite X stands no chance and you should stop reaching he isn't dropping a guy with Lukes durability.

KingD19
The only street levelers who can drop someone on Cage's level are Shang-Chi, Karate Kid, and Iron Fist. And other people with amping abilities, X is a no go, he'll fight till he's dead tired, Luke won't be tired at all, then he'll b*tch slap him through a building. And he'll be all like, Where my money b*tch???

srankmissingnin
The only street levelers who can drop someone on Cage's level are Shang-Chi, Karate Kid, and Iron Fist. And other people with amping abilities, X is a no go, he'll fight till he's dead tired, Luke won't be tired at all, then he'll b*tch slap him through a building. And he'll be all like, Where my money b*tch???

Mr. X beat the crap out of Taskmaster, right after Tasky owned Cat...

Cat = Shang-Chi

mummy_guy
Mummy, you do realize when you punch someone, you don't punch their bones? You punch their skin, you might hit hard enough to break a bone, but that won't happen with Wolverine, so X probably didn't hit him that hard.

And with Cage, his skin is too strong for pressure points to work, and X probably will break something trying to hit Cage too hard.

the bones does deflect the hit, see how many toughs broke there are while punching wolverine why? because a very strong metal covering your bones will deflect traumatic hits so if mister x is able to hit him like that without being effected it means something

luke cage doesnt have metal like hide like colossus has his skin is just durable but its still a skin soft i never for once saw someone hitting luke cage and stating that he got hurt because it never happened, mister x defeated wolverine and taskmaster who can match shang chi , saying mister x is not at shang chi or iron fist level is dumb because we didnt see his full potential yet but until now he is only kicking some ass and showed great skills so if he defeated people at shang chi caliber i am sure he can match him in strike force

iceman24567
This dude really thinks Mister X won't break his hand trying to hurt Luke Cage huh

mummy_guy
Originally posted by iceman24567
This dude really thinks Mister X won't break his hand trying to hurt Luke Cage huh

this dude really thinks a trained fighter who was able to beat wolverine and taskmaster will hurt his hands on luke? since when luke had a vibranium skin? if a trained martial artists can break walls with there hands i doubt that the highest caliber of marvel MA fighter will hurt his arms on luke cage who got trashed and punched by the likes of spider-man and never once spider-man or any other foe showd any evidance that it hurts to hit luke cage .. and spider-mans durability is crap

KingD19
^Simply delusional, or fanboyism.

So you're saying X can amp his attacks to increase his striking strength, like Shang-Chi and Iron Fist?? Or he can see weaknesses in things and people, like Karnak and KK?? That's the only reason they can harm Cage.

And no, his skin is titanium hard, which means it has the composition of titanium. And Logan gets punched by regular people all the time, they're never effected by it. And you don't see people say hitting Cage hurt, because you don't see regular humans hitting him as hard as they can, it'd be like punching Colossus or Thing, or hell even a human shaped titanium wall.

X's power is low level telepathy that allows him to read thoughts and muscle movement, predicting his opponents attack(including bullets), but he's out of his league.

mummy_guy

So you're saying X can amp his attacks to increase his striking strength, like Shang-Chi and Iron Fist?? Or he can see weaknesses in things and people, like Karnak and KK?? That's the only reason they can harm Cage.

And no, his skin is titanium hard, which means it has the composition of titanium. And Logan gets punched by regular people all the time, they're never effected by it. And you don't see people say hitting Cage hurt, because you don't see regular humans hitting him as hard as they can, it'd be like punching Colossus or Thing, or hell even a human shaped titanium wall.

X's power is low level telepathy that allows him to read thoughts and muscle movement, predicting his opponents attack(including bullets), but he's out of his league.

i say his strike force is very strong without amping it with chi want a proof? took wolverine out with 4 hits something even spider-man couldnt do

he can find weakness in people due to the fact he can read minds and if he can read lukes mind he knows everything about him

so if it was never stated that it hurts to punch him how do you know that something like that even exists? just because you think so? please provide me any fact that hitting luke cage effects the same way as hitting the thing or colossus let alone a titanium wall please provide any evidance to your statement that hitting luke cage will be like hitting a titanium wall or thing and colossus otherwise you are just bull$hiting and making things out of your @$$

iceman24567

X's power is low level telepathy that allows him to read thoughts and muscle movement, predicting his opponents attack(including bullets), but he's out of his league. Pretty much

KingD19
You're just fighting an uphill battle, you're the only one who thinks X can take this.

Logan has been dropped by people on X's level in a couple hits before, it's called a Low/High showing. Low for Wolverine, high for X.

It doesn't work that way, he can read a few thoughts, and read your battle movements, but he doesn't automatically know everything about you, that's pull things out of your a$$. Even if it did work that way, he'd have to pull of some serious TP to find the info that directly pertains to Luke's weaknesses and strengths.

And you're telling me a guy who took punches from Doom, Iron Fist(His Amped Fist attack), Wonder Man, a blast from Hiroim, etc... is going to get taken down by nerve strikes that can't even move his skin??? BS

And I don't need to show proof, it's obvious, titanium hard skin means skin as hard as titanium, with the same consistency.

And since Cage has taken a full force blast from IF before, and was unharmed, tell me what X can do?? Without pulling something out of your a$$

mummy_guy
You're just fighting an uphill battle, you're the only one who thinks X can take this.

Logan has been dropped by people on X's level in a couple hits before, it's called a Low/High showing. Low for Wolverine, high for X.

It doesn't work that way, he can read a few thoughts, and read your battle movements, but he doesn't automatically know everything about you, that's pull things out of your a$$. Even if it did work that way, he'd have to pull of some serious TP to find the info that directly pertains to Luke's weaknesses and strengths.

And you're telling me a guy who took punches from Doom, Iron Fist(His Amped Fist attack), Wonder Man, a blast from Hiroim, etc... is going to get taken down by nerve strikes that can't even move his skin??? BS

And I don't need to show proof, it's obvious, titanium hard skin means skin as hard as titanium, with the same consistency.

And since Cage has taken a full force blast from IF before, and was unharmed, tell me what X can do?? Without pulling something out of your a$$

its funny how you avoid a simple thing i asked you to do... please provide me any proof that it hurts to hit luke cage just as much as it hurts to hit the thing and colossus or a titanium wall, please provide me any proof that state this thing that you like to mention alot

KingD19
Here
http://img46.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=30984_-6_page_18_9-_122_839lo.jpg
http://img152.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=30993_-6_page_20_4-_122_931lo.jpg

Both times he references how his skin is hard like iron or steel, which means hitting him would be like hitting a metal person, and since his skin is titanium, it's actually even harder than that.

mummy_guy
Here
http://img46.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=30984_-6_page_18_9-_122_839lo.jpg
http://img152.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=30993_-6_page_20_4-_122_931lo.jpg

Both times he references how his skin is hard like iron or steel, which means hitting him would be like hitting a metal person.

those scans only prove his durability and strength he was able to poke that wall because of his strength also note that he say "the isnt even a skin on my knuckles" which also a proof that its not his skin but his strength and durability overall

again you fail to provide any facts that it will hurt to punch him because his skin as you say is as strong as metal, you confuce durability and metirial because while his skin can be as durable as metal it doesnt have the metirial and actual form of metal like colossus does so it wont hurt to hit his skin like it hurts to hit metal

characters like shang chi and gamora are always able to land hiuts on characters like thing colossus and hulk you know why? while they cant defeat them but they can hit them without getting hurt because they are well trained and able to shatter rocks with there hands , now if mister x is at the level of shang chi gamora mantis and all the top martial artists of marvel then i am preety sure he is trained to that level of durability and strength ... for now he is new in the block and i dont have scans to show that point but i am sure that for one of the top fighters of marvel it wont be a problem to his even a titanium wall

KingD19
Lol, new on the block, X has been around for years, and the reason he beat them is because of his powers, not because he was better than them. I'll post more evidence as I find it, but you're just in denial buddy.

And by the way, Shang-Chi can amp his strength using chi, Gamora has legitimate super strength, the only thing X is even near them in is skill, since he does train, but he's not as good a fighter as them, I reiterate, the only reason he beats anyone he fights is because of his powers.

thanos-prime
those scans only prove his durability and strength he was able to poke that wall because of his strength also note that he say "the isnt even a skin on my knuckles" which also a proof that its not his skin but his strength and durability overall

again you fail to provide any facts that it will hurt to punch him because his skin as you say is as strong as metal, you confuce durability and metirial because while his skin can be as durable as metal it doesnt have the metirial and actual form of metal like colossus does so it wont hurt to hit his skin like it hurts to hit metal

characters like shang chi and gamora are always able to land hiuts on characters like thing colossus and hulk you know why? while they cant defeat them but they can hit them without getting hurt because they are well trained and able to shatter rocks with there hands , now if mister x is at the level of shang chi gamora mantis and all the top martial artists of marvel then i am preety sure he is trained to that level of durability and strength ... for now he is new in the block and i dont have scans to show that point but i am sure that for one of the top fighters of marvel it wont be a problem to his even a titanium wall you seem to be under the impression that someone on here said his skin is composed of metal which im pretty sure it's not

KingD19
Yeah, he took what I said and made it sound like I said he was metal. I said his skin is the same durability and composition of metal, his skin should feel like metal, he even references it a few times. Here's one of those times, it's doesn't pay to have unbreakable skin.

http://img109.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=64128_Daredevil_v2_-_048_-_08_122_742lo.jpg

mummy_guy
Lol, new on the block, X has been around for years, and the reason he beat them is because of his powers, not because he was better than them. I'll post more evidence as I find it, but you're just in denial buddy.

And by the way, Shang-Chi can amp his strength using chi, Gamora has legitimate super strength, the only thing X is even near them in is skill, since he does train, but he's not as good a fighter as them, I reiterate, the only reason he beats anyone he fights is because of his powers.

he was inteduced years ago only once but since then no one heard of him until recentrly so no he doesnt have feats of years

i will wait for you to provide them thank you

those are only your speculations ... yes he has the ability to read his oponnents mind and know how to fight him but thats also part of his abilities overall, beside that he was trained all his life by top trainers and then killed them as was stated in thunderbolts and he knows the art of shiar and many other forms he was even able to defeat a guy without using his arms and was able to beat both blacl widow and another member of thunderbolts at same time he is a monster when it comes to skill level and those are facts so i really doubt that someone that trained so much in MA specially in the marvel universe will hurt his hands by hitting a durable skin.... which isnt even the things level of roughness

thanos-prime
he was inteduced years ago only once but since then no one heard of him until recentrly so no he doesnt have feats of years

i will wait for you to provide them thank you

those are only your speculations ... yes he has the ability to read his oponnents mind and know how to fight him but thats also part of his abilities overall, beside that he was trained all his life by top trainers and then killed them as was stated in thunderbolts and he knows the art of shiar and many other forms he was even able to defeat a guy without using his arms and was able to beat both blacl widow and another member of thunderbolts at same time he is a monster when it comes to skill level and those are facts so i really doubt that someone that trained so much in MA specially in the marvel universe will hurt his hands by hitting a durable skin.... which isnt even the things level of roughness X is still a human if he hits him to hard he could break his hand he does not have superhuman durability

mummy_guy
Yeah, he took what I said and made it sound like I said he was metal. I said his skin is the same durability and composition of metal, his skin should feel like metal, he even references it a few times. Here's one of those times, it's doesn't pay to have unbreakable skin.

http://img109.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=64128_Daredevil_v2_-_048_-_08_122_742lo.jpg

again a durability scan of his body which we already know is durable... the same thing would happen is a simple guy was trying to stab lets say ares but seriously you dont believe someone at mister x level of training will hurt his hands on ares right? so prove me again that his skin is metal rough not only by its durability but also to the poiint it will feel like metal if you hit it

thanos-prime
again a durability scan of his body which we already know is durable... the same thing would happen is a simple guy was trying to stab lets say ares but seriously you dont believe someone at mister x level of training will hurt his hands on ares right? so prove me again that his skin is metal rough not only by its durability but also to the poiint it will feel like metal if you hit it again just because someone has years of training does not make them super-humanly durable i don't see why his skin would have to feel like metal it doesn't change the fact that he is much to durable for X

KingD19
His skin is stated to be steel-titanium hard.

2 sources that say this,

http://marvel.com/universe/Cage,_Luke

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Luke_Cage_%28Earth-616%29

God tissue is dense, but it's not metal hard, which is why people like Herc and Thor, and Hulk get cut all the time. Hell, Punisher stabbed Rulk in the chest, because he's durable against blunt force trauma, not cutting/stabbing/slashing. Like Thing/Colossus/Luke Cage. Most durable people can be easily cut.

mummy_guy
Originally posted by thanos-prime
again just because someone has years of training does not make them super-humanly durable i don't see why his skin would have to feel like metal it doesn't change the fact that he is much to durable for X

because trained martial artists in marvel universe can shatter rocks witrh there bare hands so if luke cage is durable that means mister x wont be able to give him much damage but it doesnt mean his skin will hurt or even feel something to mister x thats the point

if iron fist was able to 1 shot luke cage it already tell us he is not that durable specially when scorpion was able to beat him so hard his face was blue red which also show us his skin is not that durable at all , and yes martial artists in marvel universe and comics universe can train themselves to the point they have super human hits like karate kid or shang chi even without his chi amp

i forgot the fact that daredevil fought luke cage and was able to hit him without getting hurt which is reasnable since there is no reason a trained fighter would get hurt by hitting something that is just hard so if daredevil could hit him and doesnt get hurt that means the same thing will happen with mister x

mummy_guy
His skin is stated to be steel-titanium hard.

2 sources that say this,

http://marvel.com/universe/Cage,_Luke

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Luke_Cage_%28Earth-616%29

God tissue is dense, but it's not metal hard, which is why people like Herc and Thor, and Hulk get cut all the time. Hell, Punisher stabbed Rulk in the chest, because he's durable against blunt force trauma, not cutting/stabbing/slashing. Like Thing/Colossus/Luke Cage. Most durable people can be easily cut.

thats the point he is only as durable and his skin is just as durable as titanium so there is no reason in hell that mister x will hurt his hands on his skin because he is a very trained martial artist who can easy match top marvel fighters

thanos-prime
because trained martial artists in marvel universe can shatter rocks witrh there bare hands so if luke cage is durable that means mister x wont be able to give him much damage but it doesnt mean his skin will hurt or even feel something to mister x thats the point

if iron fist was able to 1 shot luke cage it already tell us he is not that durable specially when scorpion was able to beat him so hard his face was blue red which also show us his skin is not that durable at all , and yes martial artists in marvel universe and comics universe can train themselves to the point they have super human hits like karate kid or shang chi even without his chi amp

i forgot the fact that daredevil fought luke cage and was able to hit him without getting hurt which is reasnable since there is no reason a trained fighter would get hurt by hitting something that is just hard so if daredevil could hit him and doesnt get hurt that means the same thing will happen with mister x no actually it doesn't when X actually has some feats that suggest this than you can make that claim

KingD19
Iron Fist never one shotted Cage, he's taken everything IF could throw at him, and he hasn't lost one of their fights. And the guy fought Iron Clad and Hulk, saying he isn't durable is BS, he even took a hit from Wreckers crowbar, which hits with Class 100 force.

And Luke Cage gets shot without feeling it, what can X do? And X hasn't shown any strength feats, stop using things that aren't there.

As for Scorpion beating him, that was PIS, he's taken hits from Hulk and others way more powerful than Scorpion, who is actually weaker than him, and he hasn't been hurt.

And most of the rock shattering people you talk about, have some degree of super strength, like amping their attacks, or just straight out having super strength.

Here's Cage directly stating that his skin is steel hard - http://img15.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=76315_HeroesForHire17p20_122_735lo.jpg

mummy_guy
no actually it doesn't when X actually has some feats that suggest this than you can make that claim

what??? wait a second now you are trying to tell me mister x is not as durable as daredevil? alright you know i am right and now you just grasp on straws without any base to support you

daredevil is an ordenery man without any super durability or anything only training and he can hit luke cage without getting hurt the same thing is with mister x who is also very very trained fighter who was stated to train under the training of top masters and later he killed them he was able to take out people who would beat the hell out of daredevil like taskmaster and wolverine he showed amazing skills , also it was stated that he knows shiars fighting technique which already puts him above ordenery human martial artists

thanos-prime
what??? wait a second now you are trying to tell me mister x is not as durable as daredevil? alright you know i am right and now you just grasp on straws without any base to support you

daredevil is an ordenery man without any super durability or anything only training and he can hit luke cage without getting hurt the same thing is with mister x who is also very very trained fighter who was stated to train under the training of top masters and later he killed them he was able to take out people who would beat the hell out of daredevil like taskmaster and wolverine he showed amazing skills , also it was stated that he knows shiars fighting technique which already puts him above ordenery human martial artists i wasn't talking about durability i was talking about strenght and X also doesn't have the durability feats to suggest he could take more than 3 hits lol beats the hell out of DD you just proved you don't know what your talking about

KingD19
No, he's saying show proof that X can shatter rocks with his bare hands, and harm someone of Luke Cage's strength and durability, by the way, I put up this scan.

Luke Cage saying his skin is steel hard - http://img15.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=76315_HeroesForHire17p20_122_735lo.jpg

Also, if Cage cut loose, he would knock X's block off.

And for the last time, he only beats martial artists and other skilled people in fights because he can read their moves, he's good, but not good enough to beat half the people he's beaten without his powers.

mummy_guy

And Luke Cage gets shot without feeling it, what can X do? And X hasn't shown any strength feats, stop using things that aren't there.

wolverine also gets shot and hit by class 100 characters and yada yada and yet mister 4 took him out with 4 strikes... why? pressure points that the whole deal of martial arts if you got the physique of a human being then you have the same pressure points that can be used against you so while he can survive hits from 100 characters a presice hit to some nerve point with enough force will put you down thats how mantis was able to hit thor and other super human beings, we dont know yet how strong are mister x hits because for all his career he only fought wolverine and defeated him, fought taskmaster and recently showen in the thunderbolts so i dont have much scans or proof but from what we saw until now he is easily one of the top fighters in marvel universe and if daredevil can hit luke without getting hurt he will be able to do it as well with the fact he knows shiar fighting style as well

mummy_guy
i wasn't talking about durability i was talking about strenght and X also doesn't have the durability feats to suggest he could take more than 3 hits lol beats the hell out of DD you just proved you don't know what your talking about

luke cage wont be able to land a single hit on mister x because mister x is a telepath and knows exactly what his oponnent is going to do and if taskmaster wolverine and black widow couldnt hit him i can assure you that luke wont be touching him anytime soon , and yes taskmaster and wolverine can take daredevil as wolverine already did in 4 pannels

thanos-prime
wolverine also gets shot and hit by class 100 characters and yada yada and yet mister 4 took him out with 4 strikes... why? pressure points that the whole deal of martial arts if you got the physique of a human being then you have the same pressure points that can be used against you so while he can survive hits from 100 characters a presice hit to some nerve point with enough force will put you down thats how mantis was able to hit thor and other super human beings, we dont know yet how strong are mister x hits because for all his career he only fought wolverine and defeated him, fought taskmaster and recently showen in the thunderbolts so i dont have much scans or proof but from what we saw until now he is easily one of the top fighters in marvel universe and if daredevil can hit luke without getting hurt he will be able to do it as well with the fact he knows shiar fighting style as well luke has hardened skin that has been proven logan does not just unbreakable bones and without strenght feats there is no reason to believe he has the strenght to use pressure points on him

KingD19
Yeah, and in other occasions people have done nothing but pressure points on Logan and it didn't even slow him down. I already explained this, it's called a low showing.

You didn't talk about the fact that Luke said his skin was steel hard, proving it to be true.

And you don't seem to realize that X only beat Taskmaster because he read his mind.

And Logan has taken hits from Class 100's because of his adamantium, if he was regular, his skull would break open.

Also, Luke can fight for a lot longer than X, X will eventually get tired, and Luke won't, so then he'll win the fight, it's called patience.

thanos-prime
luke cage wont be able to land a single hit on mister x because mister x is a telepath and knows exactly what his oponnent is going to do and if taskmaster wolverine and black widow couldnt hit him i can assure you that luke wont be touching him anytime soon , and yes taskmaster and wolverine can take daredevil as wolverine already did in 4 pannels scans or it didn't happen and you keep bring up his fights with people that have human durability like they matter and he will tire long before cage will

mummy_guy
luke has hardened skin that has been proven logan does not just unbreakable bones and without strenght feats there is no reason to believe he has the strenght to use pressure points on him

alright now its just dumb... does daredevil or captain america have strength feats? they are humanly strong with daredevil being athletic strong which is ordenery for a martial artist and captain america being peak human , also punisher used pressure pointsd on spider-man who is class 20 in strength and also got super human durability so this is your proof that mister x can hurt someone like luke cage with pressure points

thanos-prime
alright now its just dumb... does daredevil or captain america have strength feats? they are humanly strong with daredevil being athletic strong which is ordenery for a martial artist and captain america being peak human , also punisher used pressure pointsd on spider-man who is class 20 in strength and also got super human durability so this is your proof that mister x can hurt someone like luke cage with pressure points yes DD does have strenght feats and no its my proof that he can't hurt luke because he is not strong enough to bypass his skin

mummy_guy
scans or it didn't happen and you keep bring up his fights with people that have human durability like they matter and he will tire long before cage will

prove that luke cage doesnt get tired? i want a proof that his fighting pace doesnt change because i can prove that mister x is a very trained martial artist which means he is used to fight for very long time there is no way in hell someone as trained as mister x is going to get tired before some D class brick

KingD19
I like how you're ignoring me because I proved you wrong, I'll do so again.

Cap and Daredevil have legitimate strength feats, while X doesn't.

Spider-Man is durable, but only to blunt force trauma, if he gets shot or stabbed, that it for him.

Luke Cage is durable, and his skin is steel-titanium hard, meaning bullets and knives made of anything less than adamantium mean nothing to him. Pressure points also mean nothing to him.

And yeah, Luke has more stamina, why, because it's part of his power set!!!! Any regular martial artist or fighter can only go full out for a few minutes. Luke gets in slug fests with guys like Hulk and goes all out for as long as the fight takes.

thanos-prime
strenght feats:
theses mailboxes are bolted to the ground..
http://img401.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ddandspvshyde13es.jpg
more.
http://img293.imageshack.us/my.php?image=daredevil179071ug.jpg
http://img293.imageshack.us/my.php?image=daredevil179085lp.jpg
http://img293.imageshack.us/my.php?image=daredevil179098is.jpg

mummy_guy
yes DD does have strenght feats and no its my proof that he can't hurt luke because he is not strong enough to bypass his skin

when you hit leathal spots and pressure points you dont need too much force to effect them just like when beast took down colossus by hitting him in the pressure points even with the fact his skin is metal , with luke cage it wont be a trouble specially for someone like mister x

KingD19
We've put up scans to back up our claims, why don't you?

Show Beast putting down Colossus with pressure points.

Show X with some astounding strength feat, stop pulling things out of your ass, you're just being a fanboy.

mummy_guy
I like how you're ignoring me because I proved you wrong, I'll do so again.

Cap and Daredevil have legitimate strength feats, while X doesn't.

Spider-Man is durable, but only to blunt force trauma, if he gets shot or stabbed, that it for him.

Luke Cage is durable, and his skin is steel-titanium hard, meaning bullets and knives made of anything less than adamantium mean nothing to him. Pressure points also mean nothing to him.

And yeah, Luke has more stamina, why, because it's part of his power set!!!! Any regular martial artist or fighter can only go full out for a few minutes. Luke gets in slug fests with guys like Hulk and goes all out for as long as the fight takes.

now you are just playing dumb, what strength does daredevil has? he has none he is athlet class strong and if you think mister x is below athlet strong then you are just a troll arguing just for the reason of arguing

thanos-prime
when you hit leathal spots and pressure points you dont need too much force to effect them just like when beast took down colossus by hitting him in the pressure points even with the fact his skin is metal , with luke cage it wont be a trouble specially for someone like mister x someone like mister X what does that mean? he has no strenght feats and beast has super strenght so there as no point in bringing that up

thanos-prime
now you are just playing dumb, what strength does daredevil has? he has none he is athlet class strong and if you think mister x is below athlet strong then you are just a troll arguing just for the reason of arguing look at the scans and ill post more

KingD19
Thanos put up some strength feats for DD, what have you used to back your argument, BS that you think is right, with no evidence, no proof.

And just for clarification, Colossus becomes totally metal when he transforms, organs, bones, blood, nerves, all of it.

mummy_guy
We've put up scans to back up our claims, why don't you?

Show Beast putting down Colossus with pressure points.

Show X with some astounding strength feat, stop pulling things out of your ass, you're just being a fanboy.

i dont need to provide scans of mister x beating wolverine taskmaster and black widow together with some other thunderbolt member because everyone saw it already those are facts , mister x doesnt have many apirances he only apeared for maybe 5 issues in his entire carrer so for now he doesnt have many feats but all the feats he have show how amazing he is in fighting and only a moron wouldnt see it

thanos-prime
flips a limo over that has people in it
http://img360.imageshack.us/my.php?image=daredevilv2042092oc.jpg

thanos-prime
i dont need to provide scans of mister x beating wolverine taskmaster and black widow together with some other thunderbolt member because everyone saw it already those are facts , mister x doesnt have many apirances he only apeared for maybe 5 issues in his entire carrer so for now he doesnt have many feats but all the feats he have show how amazing he is in fighting and only a moron wouldnt see it again i fail to see how his fighting skill allows him to use pressure points on someone with super thick skin must be something wrong with me...

KingD19
He's acting like a troll, and a fanboy. We said put up a scan that showed how X can hurt Cage. Not how he beat all those street levelers because his powers allow him to react to every move they make.

Kris Blaze
X won't be able to hurt Cage, but Cage would never land a punch on X.

KingD19
^There's where you're wrong, he won't land a punch on X....until X gets tired and unable to evade any longer. Normal human stamina against super stamina, I say super stamina wins. Any guy who can go toe to toe with Hulk, Iron Clad, Absorbing Man, etc... And fight all out, without getting tired afterward, is going to outlast X.

mummy_guy
again i fail to see how his fighting skill allows him to use pressure points on someone with super thick skin must be something wrong with me...

how do you know whats the limit of his strength? when you develop a fighting technique good enough you can achieve a super human level of strike force just like when MA fighters can brake cement and rocks

KingD19
Yeah, but X has never shown any of that, and breaking cement is way under damaging titanium hard skin. We know that until he shows a strength feat, his limit is under peak human.

thanos-prime
he is not as slow as people think
catches a bullet at close range:
http://img16.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=84894_Power_Man_5_Iron_Fist_850_-_18_122_1082lo.jpg

Kris Blaze
^There's where you're wrong, he won't land a punch on X....until X gets tired and unable to evade any longer. Normal human stamina against super stamina, I say super stamina wins. Any guy who can go toe to toe with Hulk, Iron Clad, Absorbing Man, etc... And fight all out, without getting tired afterward, is going to outlast X.

It takes much more energy to miss with a punch than it takes to dodge one. X would exert a minimum of energy dodging, he only needs to move like two inches to the side.

KingD19
Yeah, but Luke can throw punches all day, and probably longer, how long can X dodge? And usually when he dodges he doesn't do it simple, he makes it as grandiose as possible, to show how good he is. Plus, Luke has area attacks available to him like a ground pound.

Kris Blaze
Yeah, but Luke can throw punches all day, and probably longer, how long can X dodge? And usually when he dodges he doesn't do it simple, he makes it as grandiose as possible, to show how good he is. Plus, Luke has area attacks available to him like a ground pound.

Cage weights like 400-500 pounds, so it's not out of the question for Mr.X to trip or throw him. Hitting the ground would do absolutely -nothing- seeing as X knows how to jump. I've never seen any examples of Luke Cage's super awesome stamina though.

KingD19
The fact that he fought Hulk, Rhino, etc..... To fight people like that, you have to fight at full strength, he was also dodging and throwing full strength punches in those fights. The fact that he wasn't getting tired is testament to his stamina, plus it's in his power set, super strength, durability, stamina. You can look it up if you'd like. I can give you website bios, but I don't have a handbook on me.

Just another feat stating that Cage has metallic skin - http://g.imagehost.org/view/0445/MarvelTeam-Up-075-08

Kris Blaze

thanos-prime
i think the ground and pound would be the best way if there fighting in close proximity it's kinda hard to just react if he tries it out of no where

KingD19
Well, it's never been brought up that he has superior stamina, but it's in his power set. I can't get scans that directly state it, but I stand by it.

He learned ninja sh*t from Iron Fist(Meaning he has pretty decent stamina, and is also a capable and fast fighter)(He's also fast enough to catch a bullet at close range) - http://s715.photobucket.com/albums/ww156/ankur2113/?action=view&current=MA-SS_002_008.jpg

mummy_guy
here is a bio of mister x which states that his abilities including strength are peak human which means he is at the level of captain america

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mister_X_(Marvel_Comics)

thanos-prime
here is a bio of mister x which states that his abilities including strength are peak human which means he is at the level of captain america

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mister_X_(Marvel_Comics) wiki isn't a reliable source

mummy_guy
wiki isn't a reliable source

and now even when i provide facts you twist the thing in your favor? if you are too lazy to read i will qoute that for you here you go

"X possesses the physical capabilities of a man that is in the peak of physical condition. His physical abilities of strength, speed, stamina, agility, dexterity, reflexes & reactions, coordination, balance, and endurance tare on par with those of Captain America. Mr. X claims to be a master of every earthly form of martial arts and some alien fighting styles including Kree and Shi'ar. Mr. X is also highly proficient with a variety of weaponry including swords, knives, staffs, and firearms. He also has an uncanny tolerance for physical pain and may be a masochist."

get it? mister x is as strong as captain america which together with his fighting skills is more then enough to inflict damage on luce cage is he hits pressure points

thanos-prime
and now even when i provide facts you twist the thing in your favor? if you are too lazy to read i will qoute that for you here you go

"X possesses the physical capabilities of a man that is in the peak of physical condition. His physical abilities of strength, speed, stamina, agility, dexterity, reflexes & reactions, coordination, balance, and endurance tare on par with those of Captain America. Mr. X claims to be a master of every earthly form of martial arts and some alien fighting styles including Kree and Shi'ar. Mr. X is also highly proficient with a variety of weaponry including swords, knives, staffs, and firearms. He also has an uncanny tolerance for physical pain and may be a masochist."

get it? mister x is as strong as captain america which together with his fighting skills is more then enough to inflict damage on luce cage is he hits pressure points prove a peak human is able to damage him

mummy_guy
prove a peak human is able to damage him

prove a peak human while hitting lethal spots and pressure points cant hurt him? shang chi and black panther were able to hurt thing with those kind of strikes prove it wont help against cage and thing is much more durable then him

KingD19
Captain America isn't strong enough to use pressure points on Luke either.

And this is from marvel database, a site that while still isn't proven, is more knowleadgeable than wiki because people who actually read comics edit it

Powers
Mister X is a low-level telepath capable of reading an opponent's mind in order to anticipate their moves in combat.
Abilities
Mister X is a master of all known forms of both armed and unarmed combat, including numerous martial arts, boxing, and swordplay. He is also an expert assassin and escape artist, and is highly proficient with many weapons.
Strength level

Mister X is a highly conditioned athlete and possesses the normal human strength of a man of his age, height and build that engages in intensive regular exercise. While the exact amount of weight he is ultimately able to lift isn't known, it is known that he can press lift at least 310 lbs, which is twice his own body weight. 310 is not peak human, 800lbs is peak human.

Shang Chi hurting Thing, amping his attacks.

Black Panther hurting Thing, peak human plus battle suit.

mummy_guy
Captain America isn't strong enough to use pressure points on Luke either.

And this is from marvel database, a site that while still isn't proven, is more knowleadgeable than wiki because people who actually read comics edit it

Powers
Mister X is a low-level telepath capable of reading an opponent's mind in order to anticipate their moves in combat.
Abilities
Mister X is a master of all known forms of both armed and unarmed combat, including numerous martial arts, boxing, and swordplay. He is also an expert assassin and escape artist, and is highly proficient with many weapons.
Strength level

Mister X is a highly conditioned athlete and . While the exact amount of weight he is ultimately able to lift isn't known, it is known that he can press lift at least 310 lbs, which is twice his own body weight. 310 is not peak human, 800lbs is peak human.

Shang Chi hurting Thing, amping his attacks.

Black Panther hurting Thing, peak human plus battle suit.

this " possesses the normal human strength of a man of his age, height and build that engages in intensive regular exercise" crap was also stated about sabretooth Lol... please provide me a link to the things you wrote

thanos-prime
this " possesses the normal human strength of a man of his age, height and build that engages in intensive regular exercise" crap was also stated about sabretooth Lol... please provide me a link to the things you wrote lol wow like i said wiki is not a reliable source

KingD19
Check it - http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Mister_X_%28Earth-616%29#Powers_and_Abilities

And here's Sabretooth - http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Victor_Creed_%28Earth-616%29#Powers_and_Abilities

He was peak human before he got augmented, and when he got beheaded by the Muramasa Blade, he was about Class 2-15.

And if Wiki said that Sabretooth had human strength, and then you use a wiki document, you kinda dug your own grave for that argument.

mummy_guy
king19 you are a big lier because here is what the real marvel database state about him and his power

http://marvel.com/universe/Mister_X

and again in case you are lazy here you go

Mister X is a master of all known forms of armed and unarmed combat, including numerous martial arts, boxing, and swordplay. He is also an expert assassin and escape artist, and is highly proficient with many weapons. Through years of intensive training, Mister X has honed his body and physical attributes to the pinnacle of human conditioning.

this is coming from marvel dastabase and you are owned

mummy_guy
marvel wikipedia is just like the ordenery wikipedia you can edit and write what even you want as you can see there is an edit button right there Lol

the bio i provided is from marvel database itself so you are owned and mister x is a peak human

thanos-prime
marvel wikipedia is just like the ordenery wikipedia you can edit and write what even you want as you can see there is an edit button right there Lol

the bio i provided is from marvel database itself so you are owned and mister x is a peak human wrong you just proved our point you can also edit regular wiki

KingD19
king19 you are a big lier because here is what the real marvel database state about him and his power

Mister X is a master of all known forms of armed and unarmed combat, including numerous martial arts, boxing, and swordplay. He is also an expert assassin and escape artist, and is highly proficient with many weapons. Through years of intensive training, Mister X has honed his body and physical attributes to the pinnacle of human conditioning.

1st thing, you spelled LIAR wrong.
2nd thing, my name has a D in the middle.

And just about everything from marvel database says the same thing, the website you got that from was Marvel.com, which I tried to use to look up his info, but his bio hadn't been approved yet

See right here where my info says the same damn thing as yours???

It said he trained himself to the pinnacle, but that doesn't mean he's peak human, you don't get to be peak human unless you have something done to you. Cap is peak human why, Super Soldier Serum. Black Panther, special herb. Colossus is one of the strongest guys out there, regular or armored up, but regular he can only bench 500lbs.

And FYI, you couldn't own me if I gave you the stuff you needed to make a good argument.

thanos-prime
and there was no real point in bring that up because a peak human can't hit with the force of a bullet and they can't harm him so what makes you think he can?

mummy_guy
wrong you just proved our point you can also edit regular wiki

so how can i be wrong and prove a point at same time? if i proved that wikipedia is not a real source then i am not wrong because the info he provided is not true right? anyway alright wikipedia is crap you can eddit it... but i provided facts from the marvel database itself so i owned you roll eyes (sarcastic)

KingD19
Hell Mummy, you can edit Marvel.com, there's an edit button at the top right, or did you forget to mention that???? And if you look at his official strength ratings, it's a 1.

Hey Thanos, whose delusional and just got owned?

thanos-prime
mummy is and did

mummy_guy
1st thing, you spelled LIAR wrong.
2nd thing, my name has a D in the middle.

And just about everything from marvel database says the same thing, the website you got that from was Marvel.com, which I tried to use to look up his info, but his bio hadn't been approved yet

See right here where my info says the same damn thing as yours???

It said he trained himself to the pinnacle, but that doesn't mean he's peak human, you don't get to be peak human unless you have something done to you. Cap is peak human why, Super Soldier Serum. Black Panther, special herb. Colossus is one of the strongest guys out there, regular or armored up, but regular he can only bench 500lbs.

And FYI, you couldn't own me if I gave you the stuff you needed to make a good argument.

wow you are a moron seriously... it is stated that he trained himself to the point he became peak human it doesnt have to be a miracle in order to get peak humna, just because captain america drank some juice doesnt mean no one can make it by themselves, shang chi was able to train himself to all this chi amping which allow him to make super human strikes

i cant believe you are that dumb that you go up against a bio stated by marvel database itself you just grasp on straws now and look pathetic

thanos-prime
not 100% sure but i think marvel.com is fan written

KingD19
I've got some more ownage for him. The power Grid on Mister X says his official strength is a 1, while his fan voted strength is a 3. Here's the link to how the power grid works. - http://marvel.com/universe/OHOTMU:Power_Grids

So either he can't lift his own body weight(Official)
Or he is peak human, and can lift up to 800lbs(fan voted, so it doesn't count)

You wouldv'e been better off staying with the Marvel Database info.

That is another own that you just got served. eek!

Hey Mummy, like we both said, Marvel.com can be edited like any other site, so that's out the window.

And Shang-Chi can amp his strikes, can X? Iron Fist hit Cage full strength and it did nothing, get it through your head, you lose this argument.

And there aren't many that I know of, if any peak humans who just got that way because they trained. Hell, if it was that easy, Punisher, Dare Devil, every vigilante would be peak human.

If anyone looks pathetic, it's you.

thanos-prime
wow you are a moron seriously... it is stated that he trained himself to the point he became peak human it doesnt have to be a miracle in order to get peak humna, just because captain america drank some juice doesnt mean no one can make it by themselves, shang chi was able to train himself to all this chi amping which allow him to make super human strikes

i cant believe you are that dumb that you go up against a bio stated by marvel database itself you just grasp on straws now and look pathetic dude like i said before a peak human can't hit with the force of a bullet and he shrugs them off so what makes you think X can hurt him?

KingD19
Marvel.com Mister X bio - http://marvel.com/universe/Mister_X

Right at the top there, it says edit, I could go on and say Mister X is a Class 100, who can bust the moon with a single punch, wouldn't make it true though.

thanos-prime
i think he is done

mummy_guy
I've got some more ownage for him. The power Grid on Mister X says his official strength is a 1, while his fan voted strength is a 3. Here's the link to how the power grid works. - http://marvel.com/universe/OHOTMU:Power_Grids

So either he can't lift his own body weight(Official)
Or he is peak human, and can lift up to 800lbs(fan voted, so it doesn't count)

You wouldv'e been better off staying with the Marvel Database info.

That is another own that you just got served. eek!

Hey Mummy, like we both said, Marvel.com can be edited like any other site, so that's out the window.

And Shang-Chi can amp his strikes, can X? Iron Fist hit Cage full strength and it did nothing, get it through your head, you lose this argument.

And there aren't many that I know of, if any peak humans who just got that way because they trained. Hell, if it was that easy, Punisher, Dare Devil, every vigilante would be peak human.

If anyone looks pathetic, it's you.

Lol what an idiot the scales on that site doesnt woprk it was anounced by the mods that the scale doesnt work for some time until they make them right but the info itself is valid read more before you make yourself look any dumber

thanos-prime
Lol what an idiot the scales on that site doesnt woprk it was anounced by the mods that the scale doesnt work for some time until they make them right but the info itself is valid read more before you make yourself look any dumber your the one who is making themselves look dumb by continuing this pointless thread

mummy_guy
Marvel.com Mister X bio - http://marvel.com/universe/Mister_X

Right at the top there, it says edit, I could go on and say Mister X is a Class 100, who can bust the moon with a single punch, wouldn't make it true though.

so what makes your info more valid then mine? i got feats of mister x to prove he is peak human like him avoiding gun fire from outomatic weapon and defeating 2 assasins at once in thunderbolts, beating up taskmaster and wolverine and black widow without getting hurt , 2 bios that state he is peak human and you got nothing besically you are making things out of your a$$

mummy_guy
your the one who is making themselves look dumb

ha? i got an excuse that english is not my first language but for a guy who made fun of my grammer and spelling you suppose to do better then that moron

thanos-prime
so what makes your info more valid then mine? i got feats of mister x to prove he is peak human like him avoiding gun fire from outomatic weapon and defeating 2 assasins at once in thunderbolts, beating up taskmaster and wolverine and black widow without getting hurt , 2 bios that state he is peak human and you got nothing besically you are making things out of your a$$ peak human speed is not what were discussing here and beating people up does not = peak human it just means he can predict there moves

KingD19
Look at the pot calling the kettle black(In case you don't know what that means. It means you can't call someone stupid when you're proving that you are)

Still, the site can be edited just like any other, so all that info could be false, or just plain wrong. I could go edit Mister X's entire bio right now, make it so Marvel.com thinks he was born in Bagdhad, and raised by monks in the Himalayas.

Seriously though, you can't be taken seriously by me anymore, you failed this argument man, and insulting me is only making it worse, since it now seems like you're talking sh*t because you're angry you lost.

Thanos, he should be done, but won't stop comin....LIKE LUKE CAGE!!!! cool roll eyes (sarcastic)

thanos-prime
ha? i got an excuse that english is not my first language but for a guy who made fun of my grammer and spelling you suppose to do better then that moron i didn't make fun of your grammar king did but you also just proved your reading isn't to good if you can't tell the difference between my name and his

KingD19
I'll put this in terms you can comprehend.

X only beat those people because of his mutant ability to read their thoughts, and predict their moves, giving him an unfair advantage in their fights.

Luke Cage has caught a bullet from a few inches away before.

And both of those bios are capable of being edited by regular people, you used that as an argument against us, but now that we've turned it around, you won't acknowledge the fact.

Thanos-Prime=KingD19????confused

And at 1st I was just letting him know he spelled a word wrong, but when you insult me, I come back at you.

mummy_guy
Look at the pot calling the kettle black(In case you don't know what that means. It means you can't call someone stupid when you're proving that you are)

Still, the site can be edited just like any other, so all that info could be false, or just plain wrong. I could go edit Mister X's entire bio right now, make it so Marvel.com thinks he was born in Bagdhad, and raised by monks in the Himalayas.

Seriously though, you can't be taken seriously by me anymore, you failed this argument man, and insulting me is only making it worse, since it now seems like you're talking sh*t because you're angry you lost.

Thanos, he should be done, but won't stop comin....LIKE LUKE CAGE!!!! cool roll eyes (sarcastic)

actually you didnt prove any point you were trying to prove, you didnt prove that people get hurt if they punch luke cage, you didnt prove that his skin is metal hard and not just metal durable , you didnt prove mister x is below peak human strength

i proved that his abilities are enough to hurt luke cage since daredevil was able to do that and daredevil is only athletic strong , mister x is more skilled and know alien forms of fighting which makes him above ordenery human fighters , i proved that a good martial artist can him durable objects without ghetting hurt and i proved that you and your friend are morons

now you got owned and you try to walk away from it thats fine go and cry for your friend to help you here and both of you can go play with each other

thanos-prime
actually you didnt prove any point you were trying to prove, you didnt prove that people get hurt if they punch luke cage, you didnt prove that his skin is metal hard and not just metal durable , you didnt prove mister x is below peak human strength

i proved that his abilities are enough to hurt luke cage since daredevil was able to do that and daredevil is only athletic strong , mister x is more skilled and know alien forms of fighting which makes him above ordenery human fighters , i proved that a good martial artist can him durable objects without ghetting hurt and i proved that you and your friend are morons

now you got owned and you try to walk away from it thats fine go and cry for your friend to help you here and both of you can go play with each other wow you have proved nothing i proved that DD wasn't just athletically strong i have yet to see you prove anything with anything but just your word which write about now is worthless

mummy_guy
I'll put this in terms you can comprehend.

X only beat those people because of his mutant ability to read their thoughts, and predict their moves, giving him an unfair advantage in their fights.

Luke Cage has caught a bullet from a few inches away before.

And both of those bios are capable of being edited by regular people, you used that as an argument against us, but now that we've turned it around, you won't acknowledge the fact.

Thanos-Prime=KingD19????confused

And at 1st I was just letting him know he spelled a word wrong, but when you insult me, I come back at you.

prove that was the only reason he could defeat them where is it stated that the only reason mister x was able to defeat them is only by reading there minds prove it otherwise you are making things out and trolling

luke cage didnt catch a bullet he saw someone pointing a gun and was able to move and put his arm on the guy before the person shut the gun , if you show me a scan of someone fire a bullet towards luke he is standing still and then he catch it? i will give him that credit

you were using the same editible bios as i am so dont be hypocrite

KingD19
I proved his skin was metal hard several times, go back a few pages and look at the scans where he and other people state that his skin is steel hard, or his hide is made out of iron.

I proved X is below peak human because he has no feats to put him at or above it, and websites that can be edited don't count.

If DD hurt Cage, put up the scan and show me, we showed you scans, you can do the same.

I don't care how good a martial artist is, he's not physically capable of hurting Cage.

Most martial artists shown doing things of that level either have super strength to some degree, or can amp their strength for strikes.

You never owned either of us, you made pointless, and baseless arguments, and you insulted us, which I gladly fought against.

I'm not walking away, I put all my info on the table, why don't you do the same?

thanos-prime
prove that was the only reason he could defeat them where is it stated that the only reason mister x was able to defeat them is only by reading there minds prove it otherwise you are making things out and trolling

luke cage didnt catch a bullet he saw someone pointing a gun and was able to move and put his arm on the guy before the person shut the gun , if you show me a scan of someone fire a bullet towards luke he is standing still and then he catch it? i will give him that credit

you were using the same editible bios as i am so dont be hypocrite prove he already had his hand up cause thats not what it showed in the scan it shows him catch it prove otherwise

thanos-prime
I proved his skin was metal hard several times, go back a few pages and look at the scans where he and other people state that his skin is steel hard, or his hide is made out of iron.

I proved X is below peak human because he has no feats to put him at or above it, and websites that can be edited don't count.

If DD hurt Cage, put up the scan and show me, we showed you scans, you can do the same.

I don't care how good a martial artist is, he's not physically capable of hurting Cage.

Most martial artists shown doing things of that level either have super strength to some degree, or can amp their strength for strikes.

You never owned either of us, you made pointless, and baseless arguments, and you insulted us, which I gladly fought against.

I'm not walking away, I put all my info on the table, why don't you do the same? cause he has none

KingD19

you were using the same editible bios as i am so dont be hypocrite

Because that's his power, he's already been shown he can't use his powers on Logan when he's berserker, and he lost that fight, so it proves that the reason he won, is because he was reading they're minds. He always does that, it's his power, like Cyclops always blasts people.

And she pulled the trigger before he moved his arm, after the gun was fired, he stuck his arm out and caught it.

I was using the bio to show what info there was on him.I can go without them, I have actual on panel feats on my side, you have your word, which like Thanos said, don't mean diddly squat anymore.

Lol, I want you to really try to keep this argument going, instead of just talking trash to people who know what they're talking about.

mummy_guy
prove he already had his hand up cause thats not what it showed in the scan it shows him catch it prove otherwise

then you are bilnd and i cant prove anything to blind people... in the scan you see him only putting his hand on the gun and then the guy is firing, you dont see someone fire the bullet out and then luke cage catch the bullet in the air... thats not a speed feat is a durability feat that was meant to show that luke cage can grab a gun in his hand and later take a bullet

KingD19
He doesn't put his hand on the gun, his hand is about a foot away from the gun, in front of the guys face. And you do see exactly that, the bullet is out of the chamber, and he catches it a few inches away from the guys face. And while it was a durability feat, it was more speed feat, since he stated that it felt like his arm was almost torn off from a magnum shell.

By the way, the person firing the gun was a girl, should I put the scan up again? Just in case you're lazy?

Bullet grab - http://img16.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=84894_Power_Man_5_Iron_Fist_850_-_18_122_1082lo.jpg

If you go by what's happening on the panel, the gun is fired, and the bullet comes out, the blur of his hand is showing how fast it moved, and that he wasn't in front of the gun when it went off.

mummy_guy
Because that's his power, he's already been shown he can't use his powers on Logan when he's berserker, and he lost that fight, so it proves that the reason he won, is because he was reading they're minds. He always does that, it's his power, like Cyclops always blasts people.

And she pulled the trigger before he moved his arm, after the gun was fired, he stuck his arm out and caught it.

I was using the bio to show what info there was on him.I can go without them, I have actual on panel feats on my side, you have your word, which like Thanos said, don't mean diddly squat anymore.

Lol, I want you to really try to keep this argument going, instead of just talking trash to people who know what they're talking about.

no you said he won all his fight with that, prove me that he won his fight against taskmaster that way, his fight against 2 assasins while avoiding machine gun fire, and black widow and the other thunderbolt member

thanos-prime
http://img16.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=84894_Power_Man_5_Iron_Fist_850_-_18_122_1082lo.jpg
king is right you can see the motion above his hand to illustrate that he moved his hand in front of the bullet

mummy_guy
king is right you can see the motion above his hand to illustrate that he moved his hand in front of the bullet

in this scan we cant see how far he was from the gun and betyter yet when he reached to stop the bullet? it could be that luke cage so the girl poiting the gun at him and he knew she is about to shoot so he reached his arm out before she shut the boolet and his arm weas just infront of the bullet when it was shut

thanos-prime
in this scan we cant see how far he was from the gun and betyter yet when he reached to stop the bullet? it could be that luke cage so the girl poiting the gun at him and he knew she is about to shoot so he reached his arm out before she shut the boolet and his arm weas just infront of the bullet when it was shut then why would he wait until she fires?

KingD19
I don't have access to the scans of those fights, but the proof is all there. In that same issue, they state how his powers work, and then have him fight some people, showcasing his powers.

That guy with the knife was a pushover, he didn't need his powers for him.

He used his abilities on Black Widow, who is one of the top MA's in Marvel, plus he blocked gunfire which no human could do without some type of power.

And you mean that fight when someone shot through the floor at him? His body reacts to all movement in his area, that's why he dodged the bullets. He dodged where the person was firing, not the bullets themselves.

As I've already stated, he went down to Logan in a berserker rage, if he doesn't have his powers, he's still good, but he's not untouchable.

And if you look at the scan closely, you can see that he wasn't ready for it, he had to move to block that bullet, if not, he wouldn't have shouted Misty no, he would have just been in front of the guy.

mummy_guy
I don't have access to the scans of those fights, but the proof is all there. In that same issue, they state how his powers work, and then have him fight some people, showcasing his powers.

That guy with the knife was a pushover, he didn't need his powers for him.

He used his abilities on Black Widow, who is one of the top MA's in Marvel, plus he blocked gunfire which no human could do without some type of power.

And you mean that fight when someone shot through the floor at him? His body reacts to all movement in his area, that's why he dodged the bullets. He dodged where the person was firing, not the bullets themselves.

As I've already stated, he went down to Logan in a berserker rage, if he doesn't have his powers, he's still good, but he's not untouchable.

And if you look at the scan closely, you can see that he wasn't ready for it, he had to move to block that bullet, if not, he wouldn't have shouted Misty no, he would have just been in front of the guy.

as i said before prove that he won all his fights by just his telepathy? he couldnt avoig machine gun fire with telepathy didnt he? its his pure skills, he blocked a bullet thats not an ordenery human feat thats at least peak human feat , he took down both black widow and the other girl at same time and was avoiding gun fire thats not telepathy thats skills, his skills are above ordenery human and i havent seen yet daredevil or captain america do something like that so please post scans that show any of them do something like mister x did here

KingD19
Okay, he avoided the machine gun fire, because he knew where they were aiming, so he moved from where the bullets would be.

He blocked bullets because he read Black Widow's mind, knew where she was firing, and put his swords up in time to block them.

You obviously understand nothing about the character that you're arguing for except what you read on his bio.

His telepathy allows him to read your moves, and the thoughts are going to your muscles, basically, he knows what you'll do, and how you'll do it before you do, giving him ample time to react.

And Luke Cage blocked a bullet from closer range, so without the use of telepathy, which makes the feat more impressive.

thanos-prime
all bullet feats:
http://img412.imageshack.us/my.php?image=daredevilvol2009209ze.jpg
http://img412.imageshack.us/my.php?image=daredevil335p157zw.jpg
http://img412.imageshack.us/my.php?image=daredevilannual07556nk.jpg
more
http://www.uri-geller.com/pics/comic4.jpg
battting away bullets:
http://img320.imageshack.us/my.php?image=daredevil6cc5ba3ji.jpg
http://img320.imageshack.us/my.php?image=elektra11021wo1bf.jpg
frankly dodging bullets is to easy for DD

thanos-prime
more
http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dddodging17qw.jpg
http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dddodging27sf.jpg
http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dddodging33hm.jpg
catching arrows..
http://img33.imageshack.us/my.php?image=catchesarrows2cp.jpg

KingD19
I'm gonna head to bed Thanos, when I get back on, if this one sides argument is still going on, I'll post more. Laterz, I need to be up in 2 and a half hours.

SuperiorTech
as i said before prove that he won all his fights by just his telepathy? he couldnt avoig machine gun fire with telepathy didnt he? its his pure skills, he blocked a bullet thats not an ordenery human feat thats at least peak human feat , he took down both black widow and the other girl at same time and was avoiding gun fire thats not telepathy thats skills, his skills are above ordenery human and i havent seen yet daredevil or captain america do something like that so please post scans that show any of them do something like mister x did here

WOW you need to read more comics

mummy_guy
Okay, he avoided the machine gun fire, because he knew where they were aiming, so he moved from where the bullets would be.

He blocked bullets because he read Black Widow's mind, knew where she was firing, and put his swords up in time to block them.

You obviously understand nothing about the character that you're arguing for except what you read on his bio.

His telepathy allows him to read your moves, and the thoughts are going to your muscles, basically, he knows what you'll do, and how you'll do it before you do, giving him ample time to react.

And Luke Cage blocked a bullet from closer range, so without the use of telepathy, which makes the feat more impressive.

wow are you that retarded? so what if he was able to read black widows mind? in order to avoide bullets its not enough to know that the poerson is going to fire at you, she shot outomatic machine guns at mister x which he avoided and counterd with his swords thats something he could achieve only with super human speed and reflexes and movement, by your logic gean grey emma frost and profesor x can also avoid machine gun bullets because they can read minds? the things you stated are idiotic

thanos-prime
wow are you that retarded? so what if he was able to read black widows mind? in order to avoide bullets its not enough to know that the poerson is going to fire at you, she shot outomatic machine guns at mister x which he avoided and counterd with his swords thats something he could achieve only with super human speed and reflexes and movement, by your logic gean grey emma frost and profesor x can also avoid machine gun bullets because they can read minds? the things you stated are idiotic actually there not superhuman people like DD,captain America,batman and iron fist do them all the time you need to actually read comics

mummy_guy
actually there not superhuman people like DD,captain America,batman and iron fist do them all the time you need to actually read comics

its you who should actually read the comics and see the feat that mister x did, black widow was firing at him with machine gun and mister x was just standing and countring all the bullets with a freakin sword now thats a super human feat of super speed something at gorgon level , and it has nothing to do with reading minds, next time see the actual comics before you argue

KingD19
Before I go to bed, I have to prove you wrong yet again.

X's telepathy is on a different level from Xavier and co.

He reads muscle movement and what you're going to do, not just read your mind.

And the guns she had were semi-automatic pistols, not automatic.

He blocked the bullets like this. Imagine this is what X is thinking.

'I just read Black Widow's mind. She's going to point the gun at my face, and fire in 3 seconds. All I need to do is move in 2 seconds, and put my sword in the way of where my face was...' Get it?

And if anyone is retarded, I think we all know who that is, well, everyone except the person who is actually acting that way.

thanos-prime
its you who should actually read the comics and see the feat that mister x did, black widow was firing at him with machine gun and mister x was just standing and countring all the bullets with a freakin sword now thats a super human feat of super speed something at gorgon level , and it has nothing to do with reading minds, next time see the actual comics before you argue wow you seem to think that feat is beyond anyone else it's not

Phantom Zone
wow are you that retarded? so what if he was able to read black widows mind? in order to avoide bullets its not enough to know that the poerson is going to fire at you, she shot outomatic machine guns at mister x which he avoided and counterd with his swords thats something he could achieve only with super human speed and reflexes and movement, by your logic gean grey emma frost and profesor x can also avoid machine gun bullets because they can read minds? the things you stated are idiotic

You are disgracing yourself.

mummy_guy
Before I go to bed, I have to prove you wrong yet again.

X's telepathy is on a different level from Xavier and co.

He reads muscle movement and what you're going to do, not just read your mind.

And the guns she had were semi-automatic pistols, not automatic.

He blocked the bullets like this. Imagine this is what X is thinking.

'I just read Black Widow's mind. She's going to point the gun at my face, and fire in 3 seconds. All I need to do is move in 2 seconds, and put my sword in the way of where my face was...' Get it?

And if anyone is retarded, I think we all know who that is, well, everyone except the person who is actually acting that way.

alright before you run to your bed and wet yourself i will own you one more time it doesnt matter if you read the mind of the person or not because the second she squeze the trigger it fires the bullets and you can avoid them only with speed now mister x was standing still he wasnt moving around or running or jumping he was standing still which means all the bullets she fired within seconds were countered by him while he is standing and waving his sword, now the sword weights some weight which means he can move his hands even faster then he could move that sword , it doesnt help you to read minds when bullets are fired at you because the second they are fired you are going to counter them and thats a speed feat

thanos-prime
alright before you run to your bed and wet yourself i will own you one more time it doesnt matter if you read the mind of the person or not because the second she squeze the trigger it fires the bullets and you can avoid them only with speed now mister x was standing still he wasnt moving around or running or jumping he was standing still which means all the bullets she fired within seconds were countered by him while he is standing and waving his sword, now the sword weights some weight which means he can move his hands even faster then he could move that sword , it doesnt help you to read minds when bullets are fired at you because the second they are fired you are going to counter them and thats a speed feat what's your point? blocking bullets with a sword won't help him win and if he knows where the bullets are going that make it much easier

darthgoober
No way is X hurting Cage H2H...

http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr347/darthgoober/LukeCagePowerMan48-10.jpg
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr347/darthgoober/LukeCagePowerMan48-11.jpg
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr347/darthgoober/LukeCagePowerMan48-13.jpg
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr347/darthgoober/LukeCagePowerMan48-14.jpg
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr347/darthgoober/LukeCagePowerMan48-15.jpg
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr347/darthgoober/LukeCagePowerMan48-16.jpg
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr347/darthgoober/LukeCagePowerMan48-17.jpg

mummy_guy
what's your point? blocking bullets with a sword won't help him win and if he knows where the bullets are going that make it much easier

again you with that retarded statement? if you are standing in from of a machine gun and you know someone is going to shoot 50+ bullets at you would it help you? you know the person is going to shoot straight at you so how do you save your ass? by blocvking right? what can help you block all those bullets? only speed otherwise you are dead

thanos-prime
again you with that retarded statement? if you are standing in from of a machine gun and you know someone is going to shoot 50+ bullets at you would it help you? you know the person is going to shoot straight at you so how do you save your ass? by blocvking right? what can help you block all those bullets? only speed otherwise you are dead Again with the insults it's ok i consider where they come from you do not seem to understand that that does not help him win

mummy_guy
mister x is too dangerous he wants to kill people and he got the skills to do it , he knows aluen forms of fighting and whats not plus he is super fast so i see him take this fight

thanos-prime
mister x is too dangerous he wants to kill people and he got the skills to do it , he knows aluen forms of fighting and whats not plus he is super fast so i see him take this fight skill does not equal what it takes to hurt cage you fail

mummy_guy
skill does not equal what it takes to hurt cage you fail

enough skill = inflict enough damage to hurt super durable beings thats why daredevil is always able to inflict pain on spider-man , and captain america and black panther could hurt the thing and thats why daredevil was able to hit and hurt luke cage, and this is why someone like mister x who show amazing feats will be more then able to hurt and take down luke cage with pressure point attacks

thanos-prime
you have yet to prove he has enough strenght to use pressure points and spider-man does not have super think skin luke does

mummy_guy
you have yet to prove he has enough strenght to use pressure points and spider-man does not have super think skin luke does

daredevil was able to do that to luke cage and mister x is stronger then daredevil, mister x is faster then daredevil and was stated to be peak human so if daredevil could use pressure points against luke cage then it wont be any problem for a peak human that knows also alien forms of fighting and loves to kill

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>