MA Skill Contest: Batman vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who is the more skilled fighter?

Parmaniac
Batman

EDIT: only skills right?

srankmissingnin
Wolverine.

galactusischere
wolverine

iceman24567
Batman

chomperx9
batman

thanos-prime
Batman

mummy_guy
wolverine

Wild Shadow
wolverine

Bouboumaster
On paper, Wolverine.

It's only sad that he doesn't kick more butts with his skills

srankmissingnin
Wolverine's beaten both Shang-Chi and Daredevil in two to three panels, and briefly stalemated Stick. More impressive than anything Batman's done skill-wise.

Wild Shadow
yeah but when he does he puts ppl like cap and bats in the dust with his insane lvl of MA skill feats battles

iceman24567
Batmans moves are prettier.

Wild Shadow
fighting isnt a dance it isnt suppose to be pretty......... logan is the best at what he does and what he does aint pretty or nice :P

mummy_guy
the thing with wolverine is very simple actually, why do you always see him runing blindly on people and getting punched thrown and what ever? the thing is that wolverine knows he got a crazy healing factor and he relies too much on his healing factor and adamantium skeleton he knows nothing will happen to him so he lets himself get hurt and beat up a little bit because he doesnt really care

now if we go by his feats when he really wants to fight hand 2 hand? well if you want just read wolverine manifest destiny and you will see that his skills are actually beyond batman and beyond characters at batman's level wolverine is easy one of the top martial artists of marvel when he really wants to show it

-Pr-
Batman.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
fighting isnt a dance it isnt suppose to be pretty......... logan is the best at what he does and what he does aint pretty or nice :P Fighting is alot like dances actually.

Wild Shadow
yeah if your in a tournament and being judged....

i seen boxers get rocked and dazed but win by decision b/c they land more sissy punches then his opponent even though the other boxer wasnt even dazed and left the other open for his one two that would knock his block off........

mummy_guy
Originally posted by iceman24567
Fighting is alot like dances actually.

no its not.... its the art of "martial arts" that looks like dancing like all the beautiful jumps and spining kicks but thats not fighting in real life fighting you dont dance you break faces

iceman24567
yeah if your in a tournament and being judged....

i seen boxers get rocked and dazed but win by decision b/c they land more sissy punches then his opponent even though the other boxer wasnt even dazed and left the other open for his one two that would knock his block off........ Good story no expression

BruceSkywalker
Logan is good, but Bruce is way more skilled

iceman24567
Originally posted by mummy_guy
no its not.... its the art of "martial arts" that looks like dancing like all the beautiful jumps and spining kicks but thats not fighting in real life fighting you dont dance you break faces Good thing we aren't talking about martial arists eek!

srankmissingnin
Good thing we aren't talking about martial arists eek!

I think he means in practice not in application.

iceman24567
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I think he means in practice not in application. I think he wasn't paying attention to the post i was responding.

mummy_guy
I think he wasn't paying attention to the post i was responding.

i think its you who wasnt paying attentiuon to what i sayed, there are 2 parts in the world of martial arts the fighting part and the art performance part, all the beautiful jumps and acrobatic moves like you call them are the art and performance department and many kids like you are getting off by seing those moves and think its real fighting but the fact is that those moves are only an eye candy nothing more

now the fighting part of martial arts this is where you dont see so many preety moves but you see much more broken faces and bones , next time try to understand what other people post

Parmaniac
no its not.... its the art of "martial arts" that looks like dancing like all the beautiful jumps and spining kicks but thats not fighting in real life fighting you dont dance you break faces

yeah last time I saw Wolverine in real life he's done some serios moves smile jk

mummy_guy
Originally posted by Parmaniac
yeah last time I saw Wolverine in real life he's done some serios moves smile jk

say what ever you want just dont dare to tell me wolverine knows bjj no

Parmaniac
say what ever you want just dont dare to tell me wolverine knows bjj no
bjj?

Wild Shadow
bjj?

Brazilian jujitsu

mummy_guy
brazilian jiu jitsu ... i am just so sick of all the hype it gets people worship it like its the ultimate style or something its just another form of grapling and i saw many sambo and wrestling guys beat bjj fighters

chomperx9
say what ever you want just dont dare to tell me wolverine knows bjj no wolverine knows BJJ

iceman24567
i think its you who wasnt paying attentiuon to what i sayed, there are 2 parts in the world of martial arts the fighting part and the art performance part, all the beautiful jumps and acrobatic moves like you call them are the art and performance department and many kids like you are getting off by seing those moves and think its real fighting but the fact is that those moves are only an eye candy nothing more

now the fighting part of martial arts this is where you dont see so many preety moves but you see much more broken faces and bones , next time try to understand what other people post I really don't care what you post we are talking about comics mr know it all and just so you know i have been taking martial arts since i was six thats over 16 years if you can't count. I know what it is and im not a kid unlike you i can differentiate between real life and comics. Fighting is fighting the pretty moves thing was a joke but fighting/ martial arts is like dancing fluid movements, balance, precision ect you can make a really pretty move break faces if you know what your doing.

srankmissingnin
Wolverine is a samurai, he knows real Jujutsu. A sports / points ma like Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu doesn't really benefit Wolverine all that much... but he is likely familiar with it anyway.

iceman24567
Wolverine is a samurai, he knows real Jujitsu. A sports / points ma like Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu doesn't really benefit Wolverine all that much... but he is likely familiar with it anyway. I rather know the classic Jujutsu personally it seems more practical in my opinion.

srankmissingnin
I rather know the classic Jujutsu personally it seems more practical in my opinion.

Yeah.

chomperx9
why dont we all list all the forms of different martial arts both wolverine and batman have mastered in and from there we can judge who is a better MA

iceman24567
Originally posted by chomperx9
why dont we all list all the forms of different martial arts both wolverine and batman have mastered in and from there we can judge who is a better MA That would be pointless just because one knows more than the other doesn't make him any better in the skill department.

chomperx9
That would be pointless just because one knows more than the other doesn't make him any better in the skill department. true but would show who has had more training

srankmissingnin
why dont we all list all the forms of different martial arts both wolverine and batman have mastered in and from there we can judge who is a better MA

Wolverine knows all terrestrial martial arts and some Shi'ar. Batman has been said to know 127.

mummy_guy
I really don't care what you post we are talking about comics mr know it all and just so you know i have been taking martial arts since i was six thats over 16 years if you can't count. I know what it is and im not a kid unlike you i can differentiate between real life and comics. Fighting is fighting the pretty moves thing was a joke but fighting/ martial arts is like dancing fluid movements, balance, precision ect you can make a really pretty move break faces if you know what your doing.

Lol you sure talk like a kid, i dont care for how long you took martial art classed for all that i care you can be another TKD guy that think beautiful kicks will win him any fights on the street, if you take a class 2 times a week for an hour and then you are getting back to your ordenery life then you can train for 50 years for all that i care you cant be called a martial artist

yes you can use preety moves in real fighting but the question is when and against who.... because if you fight a guy that knows what he is doing then you are screwed if you try preety flashy jumps and kicks

mummy_guy
true but would show who has had more training

wolverine had over 80 years of training are you joking? if anything then wolverine has far more practice expiriance then batman

Parmaniac

that's something I always hated, people who "mastered" 600 different types of MA I mean come on at a certain point it's pointless how many you "mastered" you still only have 2 arms 2 legs and 1 head to do them, of course it gives you an advantage if you know more than one but still...

hope you get my point

Wild Shadow
well batman suppesdly mastered 124 if i recall correctly from his early 20's to his late 20's.........

logan traveled for over a century and was taught by various ppl all forms of fighting from MA, to black OPs spies, military to street fighting.......

he has studied for decades under one master Ogun who knew various ancient forms of MA numbering in the 100's that no longer exist... his bio has logan stated as knowing majority of the world MA styles... he has studied bushido various forms, ninjitsu... and goes on sabbaticals off and on, on a regular bases to learn or remaster his art forms..

iceman24567
Lol you sure talk like a kid, i dont care for how long you took martial art classed for all that i care you can be another TKD guy that think beautiful kicks will win him any fights on the street, if you take a class 2 times a week for an hour and then you are getting back to your ordenery life then you can train for 50 years for all that i care you cant be called a martial artist

yes you can use preety moves in real fighting but the question is when and against who.... because if you fight a guy that knows what he is doing then you are screwed if you try preety flashy jumps and kicks I talk like a kid says the guy that can't type pretty correctly laughing . I don't think beautiful kicks can win any fight on the street but they can win fights period whether it be on the streets or in the gym the flashy part is a distraction mostly everybody knows this. For your info i train 4 days a week 3 hours a day but all of this is off topic and your way to tough on the interwebs.

srankmissingnin
that's something I always hated, people who "mastered" 600 different types of MA I mean come on at a certain point it's pointless how many you "mastered" you still only have 2 arms 2 legs and 1 head to do them, of course it gives you an advantage if you know more than one but still...

hope you get my point

Yeah there is only so much a bipedal humanoid can actually do. Once you learned - I don't know - lets say 10% of the martial arts on Earth, it is doubtful you would be able to learn anything else from the other 90% that you hadn't already picked up.

iceman24567
Yeah there is only so much a bipedal humanoid can actually do. Once you learned - I don't know - lets say 10% of the martial arts on Earth, it is doubtful you would be able to learn anything else from the other 90% that you hadn't already picked up. If this is sarcasm i agree with it thumb up

Juk3n
Bats uses his skill more often, but Wolverines dials go up to 11 when he really need to.

srankmissingnin
I talk like a kid says the guy that can't type pretty correctly laughing . I don't think beautiful kicks can win any fight on the street but they can win fights period whether it be on the streets or in the gym the flashy part is a distraction mostly everybody knows this. For your info i train 4 days a week 3 hours a day but all of this is off topic and your way to tough on the interwebs.

He is right in a certain sense. I mean... you probably aren't going to risk using a spinning back kick against an equally skilled opponent in a real fight.

Wild Shadow
i think some marvel MA fighters are a perfecct example of this MA skills....

some ppl like shang although knows various styles of kung fu which are a lot but falls under one title...

can hold off and beat other well more versed fighters of various MA styles....

their is only so many moves and pressure points that are unique to one style but their are far more moves that over lap the other....

i mean if we went by styles ppl like taskmaster should pawn all MA fighters regardless of MA knowledge since he draws from vast amounts exceeding majority of MA fighters

mummy_guy
I talk like a kid says the guy that can't type pretty correctly laughing . I don't think beautiful kicks can win any fight on the street but they can win fights period whether it be on the streets or in the gym the flashy part is a distraction mostly everybody knows this. For your info i train 4 days a week 3 hours a day but all of this is off topic and your way to tough on the interwebs.

i am way too touugh on the interweb? was i at any point trying to suggest i am some big shot? if something its you who is trying to show himself as some karate kid you already mentioned twice that you practice martial arts and that you train yada yada bla bla....i never stated anything like that for once even with the fact that i am the europian teenage champion 3 times in muay thai and i train since age 7 in muay thai , shotokan karate, roman wrestling, sambo, traditional kung fu but i never once stated all this so please... by the way i am not american and my first language isnt english so i am sorry for some spelling mistakes

Parmaniac
Ok now that we all say how awesome we are...I'm Batman

Wild Shadow
good cover most web geeks will trash spelling when they get into a web fight...

srankmissingnin
Fear me! I have no manner of coordination! sad

iceman24567
He is right in a certain sense. I mean... you probably aren't going to risk using a spinning back kick against an equally skilled opponent in a real fight. Probably not even though spinning back kicks are fairly useful in any fight and it's not hard to do basic Tae Kwon do actually i learned to do it when i was pretty young.

chomperx9
well batman suppesdly mastered 124 if i recall correctly from his early 20's to his late 20's.........

logan traveled for over a century and was tuaght by various ppl all forms of fighting from MA, to black OPs spies, military to street fighting.......

he has studied for decades under one master Ogun who knew various ancient forms of MA numbering in the 100's that no longer exist... his bio has logan stated as knowing majority of the world MA styles... he has studied bushido various forms ninjitsu... and goes on sabbaticals off and an on, on a regular bases to learn or remaster his art forms.. wolverine has also trained in muay thai. if i remember correctly in one of the x-men vs street fighter comic books wolverine and sagat fought eachother for fun and sagat told wolverine that he is a worthy opponent but he could do better. so sagat the worlds muay thai champion showed logan some moves.

ok no i just made all that up big grin

iceman24567
i am way too touugh on the interweb? was i at any point trying to suggest i am some big shot? if something its you who is trying to show himself as some karate kid you already mentioned twice that you practice martial arts and that you train yada yada bla bla....i never stated anything like that for once even with the fact that i am the europian teenage champion 3 times in muay thai and i train since age 7 in muay thai , shotokan karate, roman wrestling, sambo, traditional kung fu but i never once stated all this so please... by the way i am not american and my first language isnt english so i am sorry for some spelling mistakes Nice mix of a bunch of random stuff you are all over the place thumb up

Parmaniac
And on every weekend when I don't have to work I master Zui Quan with my freinds smile http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zui_Quan

mummy_guy
Nice mix of a bunch of random stuff you are all over the place thumb up

even when you got nothing useful to say you are trying to say something just to show me that you dont back down and you answer everything i type? we are not at war and for all that i can see you got some inferiority complex so seriously... stop

iceman24567
even when you got nothing useful to say you are trying to say something just to show me that you dont back down and you answer everything i type? we are not at war and for all that i can see you got some inferiority complex so seriously... stop Like this comment ^

mummy_guy
Like this comment ^

again you prove my point

iceman24567
again you prove my point Oh I'm sorry i don't want you to kungfu kick me threw the computer screen no expression

Wild Shadow
just put him on ur ignore list its what i did months ago...

Ha Son
lmao @ this thread.

mummy_guy
Oh I'm sorry i don't want you to kungfu kick me threw the computer screen no expression

..... why should i kick you? 0_o

iceman24567
..... why should i kick you? 0_o The real question is why shouldn't you kick me eek!

mummy_guy
The real question is why shouldn't you kick me eek!

arrr... because i actually like you embarrasment

iceman24567
arrr... because i actually like you embarrasment http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/MartinLawrence.jpg

Parmaniac
arrr... because i actually like you embarrasment

arse-licker laughing

mummy_guy
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/MartinLawrence.jpg sad

mummy_guy
anyway i say WOLVERINE

Wild Shadow
me too

srankmissingnin
What do we do now that iceman24567 and mummy_guys are best bros, and we all agree Wolverine is better?

iceman24567
At being short and hairy? thumb up

Mindset
Wolverine's beaten both Shang-Chi and Daredevil in two to three panels, and briefly stalemated Stick. More impressive than anything Batman's done skill-wise. But he also has superior physical abilities.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Ha Son
lmao @ this thread.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Mindset
But he also has superior physical abilities.

He beat Gamora. evil face

Wild Shadow
gut check ftw..........

batdude123
and we all agree Wolverine is better?

Nah...

Wild Shadow
why is it when it comes to logan ppl against logan argue he has normal human lvl stats similar to bats and or lower .....

but when asked in another forum to proof feats skill wise, the same ppl now argue he has superhuman stats to explain the obvious far above feats over batman,,,,,,, confused

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by batdude123
Nah...

Fine, fine.

What do we do now that everyone - who doesn't have some variation of Batman in their name and can be trusted to be objective - agrees that Wolverine is better?"

Better?

batdude123
Fine, fine.

What do we do now that everyone - who doesn't have some variation of Batman in their name and can be trusted to be objective - agrees that Wolverine is better?"

Better?

http://partlytruthpartlyfiction.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/pot-calling-the-kettle-black-734818.jpg

srankmissingnin
http://partlytruthpartlyfiction.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/pot-calling-the-kettle-black-734818.jpg

I don't have a variation of Batman in my name... confused

batdude123
I don't have a variation of Batman in my name... confused

No... but you're Canadian.

srankmissingnin

That is true.

batdude123
biscuits

Phantom Zone
Wolverine.

GTFO.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
GTFO.

I kid you not. There are these things called comics, and they are like stories only with pictures to accompany them, kind'a like stills from a movie only with text accompanying them. Anyway, Batman and Wolverine are both in them frequently, you should check them out sometime, I think you'd really enjoy them.

Lord Feron
Ok now that we all say how awesome we are...I'm Batman

Ohh ohhh wait, can i be cool to? flex

iceman24567
That is true.
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
GTFO.

chomperx9
why cant we all just get along

srankmissingnin
Guys, give Canada a chance! It's like America... only cleaner with less unemployed people, higher pay across the board, better beer, less crime, free health care, sexier chicks and less fatties... I know we have Quebec... but come on!

batdude123
Guys, give Canada a chance! It's like America... only cleaner with less unemployed people, higher pay across the board, better beer, less crime, free health care, sexier chicks and less fatties... I know we have Quebec... but come on!

Quit trying to talk up a pile of shit country, Canuckle head!

chomperx9
Guys, give Canada a chance! It's like America... only cleaner with less unemployed people, higher pay across the board, better beer, less crime, free health care, sexier chicks and less fatties... I know we have Quebec... but come on! yall might have less expensive chicks but not sexier.

and mexico has better beer than canada

Wild Shadow
or sluttier, self absorbed and vindictive

Battlehammer
Wolverine

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Wolverine

off topic

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Juk3n
Bats uses his skill more often, but Wolverines dials go up to 11 when he really need to.

grimify
Batman, easily.

Battlehammer
in your delusional dreams.......

snoopdogg
Originally posted by grimify
Batman, easily.

Wild Shadow
logan has fought blind folded in the past and trained in MA via blind fold....... he has fought in complete darkness a guy named brass high end MA fighter with low mutant powers....

logan has used a karnak like strike on another high end MA fighter crumbling him while fighting three others at the same time....

logan BFR sabe casually while keeping his emotion in check and relying on his pure MA skills....

ect ect ect

logan has defeated mystic masters of the hand on various occasions as well

Battlehammer
what a shocker coming from snoop.

though he likly believes Blade>>>>>>everyone in MA skill

srankmissingnin
yall might have less expensive chicks but not sexier.

and mexico has better beer than canada

No way! laughing

Lord Feron
I think we should go back to the Slutty girls topic big grin

By the way Canada does NOT have better beer. But i do like Canada, friendly folks that don't really cause any trouble for anyone. Also the 1st place I would go is USA goes to hell. wink

snoopdogg
I remember the episode of South Park and the boys go to Canada. It was funny because the Canadians were driving cars with square wheels.

snoopdogg
what a shocker coming from snoop.

though he likly believes Blade>>>>>>everyone in MA skill That was random.

Battlehammer
what the quote under your sig from?

chomperx9
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I remember the episode of South Park and the boys go to Canada. It was funny because the Canadians were driving cars with square wheels. blame canada blame canada

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I think we should go back to the Slutty girls topic big grin

By the way Canada does NOT have better beer. But i do like Canada, friendly folks that don't really cause any trouble for anyone. Also the 1st place I would go is USA goes to hell. wink

Quebec is full of slutty girls! Canada wins again!!! eek!

American beer is like sex in a canoe. ****ing close to water. wink

srankmissingnin
I remember the episode of South Park and the boys go to Canada. It was funny because the Canadians were driving cars with square wheels.

We also only had one road...

... and Scott was as dick.

embarrasment

Prep-Man
Batman.

SamZED
Wolverine.

Wild Shadow
any batman fans care to explain how or why bats is better skilled and give examples?

grimify
any batman fans care to explain how or why bats is btter skilled and give examples?

would posting examples that have been posted over and over actually change any wolvie fans opinion?

nope smile

Wild Shadow
question how many times has bats fought blind folded against another highly skilled MA fighter above or near his skill lvl?

Battlehammer
would posting examples that have been posted over and over actually change any wolvie fans opinion?

nope smile
except none have been posted that are better then anything wolverine done. Also dont make up excuses you neevr post any evidences. Hell last time I saw a scan displaying batman skills in a debate was years ago. Most batman fans dont post evidences they just rant on and on.

grimify
except none have been posted that are better then anything wolverine done. Also dont make up excuses you neevr post any evidences. Hell last time I saw a scan displaying batman skills in a debate was years ago. Most batman fans dont post evidences they just rant on and on.

laughing

SamZED
question how many times has bats fought blind folded against another highly skilled MA fighter above or near his skill lvl?
Never, because there arent any fighters in any universe that are even near his level. miffed

Battlehammer
laughing
yea keep laughing troll, it clearly winning you the debate roll eyes (sarcastic)

grimify
yea keep laughing troll, it clearly winning you the debate roll eyes (sarcastic)

how could i be trolling and debating at the same time?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by SamZED
Never, because there arent any fighters in any universe that are even near his level. miffed

touche, you got me.... hmmm....... confused

how about his highest MA feat?

SamZED
touche, you got me.... hmmm....... confused

how about his highest MA feat?
Getting his ass handed to him by Deathstroke?

Battlehammer
grimfy lol

srankmissingnin
It's not really a mater of debate. Wolverine knows more MAs than Batman, he's had better trainers than Batman, he's had more experience than Batman, he's displayed better application of skill than Batman and he's beaten more Top Tier MA's than Batman has. What else is there to consider?

Batman is a gifted fighter but he isn't the best. He isn't even in DCs top five, where as Wolverine is a three way tie for first place in Marvel, and some of the people Logan is above on that list are more skilled than the people above Batman.

grimify
It's not really a mater of debate. Wolverine knows more than Batman, he's had better trainers than Batman, he's had more experience than Batman, he's displayed better application of skill than Batman and he's beaten more Top Tier MA's than Batman has. What else is there to consider?

Batman is a gifted fighter but he isn't the best. He isn't even in DCs top five, where as Wolverine is a three way tie for first place in Marvel, and some of the people Logan is above on that list are more skilled than the people above Batman.

I guess that's why only Wolvie fans consider it so one-sided, because it's so obvious. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I also don't consider Wolverine in a three way tie for best h2h skill in Marvel. He's not even even in the top 5.

Battlehammer
I guess that's why only Wolvie fans consider it so one-sided, because it's so obvious. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I also don't consider Wolverine in a three way tie for best h2h skill in Marvel. He's not even even in the top 5.

who in the top 5 then?

I like to here who theses 5 individuals who are better then wolverine are.

grimify
who in the top 5 then?

I like to here who theses 5 individuals who are better then wolverine are.

Who's a better martial artist than Wolverine?

Elektra, Captain America, Iron Fist, Shang Chi, Gamora, Stick, Karnak, Mantis, Temugin, Gorgon, Mister X. I could name more, but that's more than 5.

Considering the fact that even with his amped stats and healing he still has trouble with human martial artists, I'd hardly consider him so skilled.

snoopdogg

Elektra, Captain America, Iron Fist, Shang Chi, Gamora, Stick, Karnak, Mantis, Temugin, Gorgon, Mister X. I could name more, but that's more than 5.

Considering the fact that even with his amped stats and healing he still has trouble with human martial artists, I'd hardly consider him so skilled. You forgot DareDevil.

Battlehammer

Considering the fact that even with his amped stats and healing he still has trouble with human martial artists, I'd hardly consider him so skilled.

lol most of the people you mention wolverines beaten or thrashed people they have lost to.

Capt , wolverien gave a blood clot to. IF got pwned by Junzo another IF who in turn wolverien thrashed. shang-chi who wolverine punk 4 pannels. Karnak beaten no top tiers and got thrashed by black panther who wolverine beaten. Temugin has almost no feats. Gorgon has crazy powers and wolverine beat him, mister X wolverine also beat.

Most of thoses suposes humans have meta human stats.

thanks for the epic fail though.

Battlehammer
You forgot DareDevil.
who wolverine beat in 5 pannels.

snoopdogg
You forgot DareDevil. And T'Challa.

Battlehammer
who wolverine also beaten.......

Badabing
Batman

StiltmanFTW
Batman doesn't know Sh'iar martial arts! Happy Dance

grimify
lol most of the people you mention wolverines beaten or thrashed people they have lost to.

Capt , wolverien gave a blood clot to. IF got pwned by Junzo another IF who in turn wolverien thrashed. shang-chi who wolverine punk 4 pannels. Karnak beaten no top tiers and got thrashed by black panther who wolverine beaten. Temugin has almost no feats. Gorgon has crazy powers and wolverine beat him, mister X wolverine also beat.

Most of thoses suposes humans have meta human stats.

thanks for the epic fail though.

Wolverine is > Gorgon now, is he? laughing
I also noticed how you completely ignored Elektra, who is hands down Logan's superior, that fact alone makes it impossible for Wolverine to be "in a three-way tie for best h2h in Marvel"

This is why people just ignore you. laughing out loud

Prep-Man
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Batman doesn't know Sh'iar martial arts! Happy Dance

Who knows? Batman did stalemate Val Armorr (3boot), who knows every martial art in the galaxy and Val even admitted that he has much to learn from Batman.

srankmissingnin

Uber Tier:
1. Ogun
2. Stick
3. Mandarin
4. Temugin

Old Masters:
1. Izo
2. Master Po / Drake / Shingen
3. " "
4. " "
5. Possibly Fu-manchu (claims to be a master of every MA - but he rarely gets physical)

Marvel Top Tier:
1. Wolverine / Cap / Elektra
2. " "
3. " "
4. Shang-Chi
5. Shin Kuei
6. DD
7. Ironfist

The nature of Mr. X / Gorgon's abilities make them harder to place on a MA list, same with Zeiss and Prometheus in DC. They are extremely certainly skilled, but placing them without factoring in abilities becomes difficult. Gamora is generally considered to be a cosmic class MA - placing her above both top tiers and ubers - but as to whether that is warranted or not... well... never mind, thats where she is.

Prep-Man
Prometheus has much toys now, so it's hard to see how skilled he truly is.

Battlehammer
Wolverine is > Gorgon now, is he? laughing
I also noticed how you completely ignored Elektra, who is hands down Logan's superior, that fact alone makes it impossible for Wolverine to be "in a three-way tie for best h2h in Marvel"

This is why people just ignore you. laughing out loud
Not at all. Though in skill I would say so. Gorgon has many crazy powers.

Notices how you ignored the fact I all those supose higher skilled individuals. showing again your ignorances and inability to admit when you are wrong. But instead you ignore it and keep talking smack. I ignored Elektra becuase she is tied with wolverine for the top of the cream at the top tier status.

People ignore you, becuase your a troll, ignorant, worthless and are a dumbass.

anytime you want to battlezone I be glad to put you in your place.

grimify
Not at all. Though in skill I would say so. Gorgon has many crazy powers.

Notices how you ignored the fact I all those supose higher skilled individuals. showing again your ignorances and inability to admit when you are wrong. But instead you ignore it and keep talking smack. I ignored Elektra becuase she is tied with wolverine for the top of the cream at the top tier status.

People ignore you, becuase your a troll, ignorant, worthless and are a dumbass.

anytime you want to battlezone I be glad to put you in your place.

How exactly is Wolverine tied with Elektra when she thrashes him, horribly, in all of their encounters. laughing

All I really noticed is the same rhetoric, riddled with the usual spelling errors, horrible grammar, and nerd-raging over Wolverine. big grin

Wild Shadow
kick his @$$ battlehammer just for the audacity to compare high end meta MA fighters to batman in comparison, just to trash logan's skills........

Prep-Man
I'm pretty sure Val is more skilled than all of wolvies foes, if not most.

grimify
kick his @$$ battlehammer just for the audacity to compare high end meta MA fighters to batman comparison just to trash logan's skills........

Since when does being enhanced make your skill less valid?
In that case, Batman wins hands down, because Wolverine is an enhanced mutant.

Originally posted by Prep-Man

He is, by far.

Starscream M
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Batman doesn't know Sh'iar martial arts! Happy Dance laughing out loud

Battlehammer
How exactly is Wolverine tied with Elektra when she thrashes him, horribly, in all of their encounters. laughing

All I really noticed is the same rhetoric, riddled with the usual spelling errors, horrible grammar, and nerd-raging over Wolverine. big grin

Thrashed him? When did she ever do this, I love to see some evidence.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Prep-Man
yea and the point?

snoopdogg
So has anybody proven that Logan is half as skilled as Batman?

chomperx9
Thrashed him? When did she ever do this, I love to see some evidence. that wolverine enemy of the state series i believe it was #2 or 3 elektra took him out

Prep-Man
yea and the point?

Read above. Bruce was able to stalemate him and Val even admitted that he had much to learn from Batman. Yes, this is 3boot val (a mild val compared to Zero Hour or Pre-Crisis), but he was also shocked that Bruce was able to pick up ring flight combat on the fly.

Wild Shadow
its a fly ring and val was sick but whatever....

logan has had a mid air battle and stayed afloat a while using his enemies flying abilities to do so, all while knocking them out and jumping to the others........... beat that mr. flight ring...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>